[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

thank u so much chingu @raniazeid for the recap and always update abt pinocchio.. i m so happy being in this thread since first episode*i sign up soompi because of this drama* and proud to be one of pinocchio big fan.. love the last kiss so much.. writernim hear our wish..

jingyeok said: blinkiz said:

I just have to say ........

Such a sweeeeeeeeet ending! Although, we will never know if Cap and Yoorae got together *sniff*

Most importantly, thanks to all who provided links, I had a wonderful connection tonight. Finally, after 3 months, and only during the last episode!!! 

Omg, i was flailing around during the last scene, they were so beautiful, and the kiss, ahhh! :x  we might not have gotten the actual wedding ceremony and babies ( or baby making, haha  ;) ) but it's okay because we know they get married and they kinda imply, that they wanted kids from what i could understand without the subs :) I just love the endning so much!  :x

Ah.
And I love that they kissed without those THICK clothes.The Dress is awesome and her body really is a wonderland.Lucky Jong Suk! You got to kiss without those restraining winter clothes.
And they just filmed that this afternoon. Awesome. 
I really love the KISS and their expressions.. ahem.. sorry. The smiles. The feels.And nope. Nothing compares to Pinocchio. Sorry. :D
Edit:I just want to engrave this here on my comment. Hahaha!tumblr_ni82v8i5ug1sl7awmo1_500.gif
cr. awesome hitoritabi

"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust" -  Peter Pan ....

I think we all need to believe in a little magic sometimes ..^^ .that little boy who has grown up being another ..now has his name and lost family back and a new family to grow I suppose .lol.

I'm so sad it's ended already :(:(

Gonna miss dal po, in ha, choi family and fantastic 4 so so much!! Gonna misss pinocchio so much. The best drama ever... with the best of the best casts, great storyline and script... all of these definitely fascinated me. Some great lines are really memorable.

I was expecting a deeeep kiss but the last kiss was so gentle.. Maybe it was not a passionate kiss but the feeling is awesome. It's raw and beautiful. That's why I feel contented. Both in ha and dal po make a most beautiful and gorgeous bride and groom ever!! :x :x

Oh my heart is melting.... So sweet. Esp the wedding scene. I hope LJS and PSH actually becomes a real couple or do another drama together. They are so good together but let's leave it to fate. I hope cupid will be listening and has been shooting his love arrows at them lol! Love every minute of Pinocchio and hoping to see some specials. Eg what happened to his brother?? Did I miss that??

One of the best kiss of Park Shin Hye... no kidding its lingerie and soft but passionate wooaaaaahhh are they dating.

"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust" -  Peter Pan ....

I think we all need to believe in a little magic sometimes ..^^ .that little boy who has grown up being another ..now has his name and lost family back and a new family to grow I suppose .lol.

I screep cap your comment because I will borrow and repost it someday.