[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

yeahh me too saw it..gahhh i'm so happy kekeke~~ just like he know we miss him kekeke

Ya.. gave me a shock when I was accessing IG.. :))

His hairstyles... somehow.. look similar. .. hmmm... like SH's hairstyle with bangs!

Kidding.. any little things will activate my delulu mode. Haha.. I missed Darling couple so much!

omg i am seeing showbiz korea in arirang tv! and Guess whom i saw! Lee Jong Suk!!! =D they showed his sns photo where he wanted to wish his fans and IG photo (the one where he was eating icecream). both were old ones the anchor was telling abt LJS doing great job as reporter in pinochio.

Then again in fashion segment, LJS was shown again for his long coats in the show and they showed scenes from pinochio!

i am missing pinochio so much that any news gets me over excited!

btw i heard that kill me heal me leads are paired again in this show! so in korea, they repeat the successful pairs! keeping my fingers crossed!

Hanbam TV, can I just say how much I love you!! :x   I was getting sad too because its Wednesday and no more Pinocchio but then I watched your show and you saved the best segment for last!  My only wish was that they had interviewed LJS.  It just didn't feel right that they didn't have an interview of him.  And poor PSH...she said all day she was feeling choked up and teary-eyed.  You can tell how much this drama really meant to her.  She said she was really happy and that it was an unforgettable filming.  I'm so happy for her.  I can't believe how much she has matured in 1 year since her last drama.  And what an amazing drama and awesome character that she was able to participate in!!  It really has been an honor for her to work with writer-nim Park Hye Ryun and pd Jo Soo Won and all the wonderful cast and crew!  Pinocchio and Cho In Ha were daebak!!  :x

D55CBC24C758TVC5F0C608E490150121HDTVH264

Guest Prutkeyk

Hello everyone! Im new here. This is my first ever comment on any forum. I just can't stop myself not to comment because I really like this two lovely couple.

And when I saw jongsuk IG update I went so ga-ga. hahaha. He said he can't sleep because I think he misses Shin Hye I mean In Ha.

And I'm sure Shin Hye I mean In Ha misses also Jongsuk I mean Dalpo. Hahaha.

I really miss seeing this two together.

I wish both of them will post their selca together with caption how they misses each other.

Just going down memory lane....I can't believe when I first heard about this drama, I was like "What the...a korean drama called Pinocchio??!!"  What kind of nonsensical drama will this be?  And then a Pinocchio who hiccups when they lie?  But then I heard it was written by Park Hye Ryun which I did enjoy IHYV and THEN I heard PSH (my bias) and LJS (whose acting has impressed me with each drama) was going to star in it. So of course, I was going to watch it but still had some reservations.  So what got me hooked?  Episode 1 and this: 

D53CB178D0A4C624E01141112HDTVH264720p-iP

At first, my expression was like In Ha's "Hur" :

But then who could resist this face?  =))  =))

Have you guys seen the allkpop article (K-drama Feature:10 male drama characters no one wants to date) I don't know how to bring it over but they put CDP/GHM in there. Maybe I'm just biased or I'm so crazy in love with Pinocchio but are YOU kidding me? I would totally date him! Wishy washy? Sure he has those moments where he pushes IH away but that's only because of his guilt towards his brother or bc of her mom. I would love a guy like DP honestly. He's faithful, kind, warm and loving. He loves IH unconditionally for 10 years, plus he's not aggressive or bosses the girl around like most leads. Instead of getting pissed off or misunderstanding at the girl, he says "Let's figure out a way together" in his sweet tone. How sweet is that? 

bui03740 said: Have you guys seen the allkpop article (K-drama Feature:10 male drama characters no one wants to date) I don't know how to bring it over but they put CDP/GHM in there. Maybe I'm just biased or I'm so crazy in love with Pinocchio but are YOU kidding me? I would totally date him! Wishy washy? Sure he has those moments where he pushes IH away but that's only because of his guilt towards his brother or bc of her mom. I would love a guy like DP honestly. He's faithful, kind, warm and loving. He loves IH unconditionally for 10 years, plus he's not aggressive or bosses the girl around like most leads. Instead of getting pissed off or misunderstanding at the girl, he says "Let's figure out a way together" in his sweet tone. How sweet is that? 

bui03740 said: Have you guys seen the allkpop article (K-drama Feature:10 male drama characters no one wants to date) I don't know how to bring it over but they put CDP/GHM in there. Maybe I'm just biased or I'm so crazy in love with Pinocchio but are YOU kidding me? I would totally date him! Wishy washy? Sure he has those moments where he pushes IH away but that's only because of his guilt towards his brother or bc of her mom. I would love a guy like DP honestly. He's faithful, kind, warm and loving. He loves IH unconditionally for 10 years, plus he's not aggressive or bosses the girl around like most leads. Instead of getting pissed off or misunderstanding at the girl, he says "Let's figure out a way together" in his sweet tone. How sweet is that? 

[brideSonyunhui] Ever since SBS drama #Pinocchio last episode whereby Ms Park Shin Hye wore a BrideSonyunhui bridal gown scene appeared on TV, our enquiries call increase tremendously~

imagejpg1_zps47ff98ec.jpg
[cr.as tagged]
Credit wintercherub

Just goes to show what an unbelievably lovely and happy bride Shinhye made as Inha for other girls to think of buying that bridal gown.......that scene did make them look like such a real couple. It is really a big compliment to the authencity Shinhye and LJS gave to the scene leaving a beautiful impression on the audience