[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guys, I bumped into Lee Jong Suk around april last year in Seoul. :) :)  
He was very fair and tall, more handsome in real person. I was quite close passed him and not many people around, but I didn't have any gut to approach him. I just look from distance and not dare to take picture because it would be very obvious since nobody around. He was then sitting on the bench and most of the time looking down try to hide his handsome face. On my way out of that place ( I forget the name), a big black van usually seen using by celebrity was waiting.
Now I regret that I didn't ask for taking picture with him last year :( :(, but I may look like hobbit standing beside him since he is so tall.  

pls bear with me..i too much missing darling couple
i repost this pic that uri dearest @Rania Zeid posted above..i loooooooveeee this pic so much...oomy heart..the love is there..the way he hugs her, the way he looks at her....melts*******he is the best boyfriend in k-drama land who i believe in real life too..his future girlfriend is so lucky to have LJS as bf
tumblr_nij6f3Wp6F1sl7awmo9_500.jpg

HoSun_27

said:

urpyi

said:

I miss PINOCCHIO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ 
First ,I'm happy for Kim Young Kwang and his first lead rol, but I have the feeling he going to miss Park Shin Hye & Lee yoo bi a lot of because I know that Sandara Park is kind and beauty but she is very very very TIMID. Would be interesting to watch the BTS.
Second, Park Shin Hye new look, It's not my favorite but I like it. Park Shin hye is beautiful with whatever she does.
And Third,  Lee Tae Hwan  go to the rol my darling.There are many actors that want to work with Park shin Hye. No long ago Yoo Seung Ho said in "I like girls who are innocent. My ideal type changed while I was in the military. I like girls with wavy long hair". And very body know that they have been friends for so long, they worked together in So ji Sub Mv before he went to the Army. I think producer will give him a rol with PSH firs if there is any Good Noona-Donseng Drama. He is a very good young actor.

8->

Pinocchio is my bedtime story. I must watch at least 1 episode of pinocchio before I sleep. Can't help it because i miss choi dal po and choi in ha so much. They are too beautiful and outstanding to be forgotten or ignored.

Now I'm watching episode 20 again... Just notice that Kim Hae Sook was really amazing. I'm so impressed with her acting! Don't blame me, all this while I'm too focused with my darling couple. Hahaha...

yes they did had " bed scene" in 4 episodes :D

Ist Bed scene- When Dalpo was dreaming and when Choi Inha gave him a 'punch on his face

:D
2nd Bed scene-When Choi Ina was drunk,and her Appa kept saying she the most beautiful and adorable daughter to be..

3rd Bed Scene- Was when Dalpo got drunk(he thought he was dreaming talking to Inha,-'I can't hold you back right now,but please dont go to someone else,-he meant to wait fo rhim-,,and Chan Soo piggyback him at Choi's Family house.

4th- When both of them went to the house of Ha Myung,she fall asleep in the cupboard, and Ha Myung,carried In Ha on his Bed...
------- these are the best BED SCENE----- we can afford to have there individual bed scenes.LOOLL..
arghhhh...I missed these couple

My apology I was just teasing you...Rania Zeid

:D--maybe someday when they are both ready to have more and more matured roles...
Let us just keep on wishing and dreaming because Dream can always come true...

Hey.. you have forgotten 1 very important bed scene in ep6 when In-Ha took a nap in pressroom but ended up in Dalpo's arms!? Hahaha...