[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Aww...tomorrow, Wednesday is my day off but nothing to look forward to....guess I will be marathoning Pinocchio!  LOL!!  :))   Thank to you everyone here for keeping the thread alive!  And big thank you to all for the most awesome news of Millet!!  :x :x   I am so looking forward to LJS/PSH collaboration once again.  I know their chemistry will be smokin hot!!!  =))

Also big thanks for sharing the goodbye video link and to @happysky21 for uploading it on YT.  I don't know if any of you noticed, but right around 1:11 as PSH was talking you can tell she was about to tear up but that's when LJS came right on over as if to show support.  Then she was able to continue on.  I think that's one of the main reasons why I love the darling couple so much.  They have always been so supportive of each other and know what the other is going through even during hard times.  And since this was PSH/LJS speaking and not CDP and CIH, I hope the same will apply to them in real!!  :x :x

credit: happysky21

Depending on what time zone you are in, the Pinocchio OST will be available starting tomorrow (Jan 21) from yesasia.  Please support the artists and buy the CDs or pay when downloading the songs from legit sites.  OST is such an integral part of dramas and we should show support to the artists as much as we can by paying for them.  I always order from yesasia; they are reliable and pretty fast.  You can click on the link below:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/pinocchio-ost-sbs-tv-drama/1038057551-0-0-0-en/info.html

Thanks to all of you..you are all right.. PSH just being supportive friend..I will keep that in mind till I see them again together..I just miss them so bad.. Anyway you are all the best here.. you understand each other and make us feel better with your words and advice.. :) :x

Guest kiyeujay

jingyeok said: kiyeujay said: miwasj said:

GutzmanN

said: wahhhh! I thought about it too...just open my LP...went to forum Of Park SHin Hye..that was the pics I saw..I had this 'pinched feeling in my heart' its like a knife that was struck on my chest! (ohh boy I' was in denials for saying I wont 'shipped her so hard with Jong Sukii,,now I can feel this awkward feeling( I always say I just wan't them to be friend first)so why I am feeling betrayed??..

:(

=(( #-o

:(

YumCha! Picks: Best Asian Dramas of 2014

Written by YumCha! Editorial TeamTell a Friend
We dedicated way too many hours of our year to watching Asian dramas. Now here are our picks for the best Chinese, Korean and Japanese TV Dramas of 2014! 
34.jpg
Pinocchio
Lee Jong Suk reunites with the writer and director of I Hear Your Voice for this companion piece about rookie reporters seeking difficult truths and learning the grave responsibilities of their profession.Pinocchio is comparable in tone to Voice with its deft blending of crime suspense, romance and human drama, not to mention its wistful Every Single Day theme song and main character with a "special ability" (Park Shin Hye, in her spunkiest performance as a reporter who can't lie due to a fictional syndrome). Pinocchio is less thought out than it could be as evident in its underuse of some key actors (Kim Young KwangLee Yoo BiLee Pil Mo), but that is offset by surprisingly realized supporting characters in Jin Kyung's ruthless journalist, Lee Joo Seung's cop buddy and especially Yoon Kyun Sang's older brother who tragically strays. Voice is the stronger drama overall, but Pinocchio confidently stands on its own with its media manipulation angle, emotionally resonant fight for justice and Lee Jong Suk's fine portrayal of a conflicted reporter confronting the news story that destroyed his family. 
Note: (REVIEW FROM YES ASIA IT MEANS ITS ONE OF THE TRUSTED DRAMA THAT NEED TO BE PURCHASE)

logo-dramafever@2x.png
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"DRAMA CLUB: Pinocchio Episode 20 Recap

pincover.PNG

Welcome, Drama Clubbers to the final episode of Pinocchio! The story is all wrapped up with pleasant surprises and a very satisfying time skip! Join June, Suzy, and me as we discuss Pinocchio’s wonderful finale!

ep2002.PNG

Jazmine: So the episode starts and we get right back into it (by replaying that super emotional scene between Bum Jo and Dal Po). The characters are starting to put two-and-two together and things are reaching their climax. Also, Reporter Ok is really good at being two steps ahead. What do you think?

Suzy: The woman is a master at her job; she knows exactly how people approach the media and how the media will react. It’s too bad this is the first time her skill has been used for good.

June: I was super impressed with how she knew things were going to go. I really have to give her credit for that. I wish she hadn’t been so horrible this whole time, or I might have actually like her.

ep2004.PNG

Jazmine: A flashback to when Jae Myung & Ha Myung took their brotherly photo together. I was surprised (but yet not surprised) at what Jae Myung told Ha Myung to ask.

Suzy: For a murderer, Jae Myung’s head certainly cleared up quickly. He always knows the right things to say to his little brother. I guess them reuniting was all he needed. I hope he’s not in jail forever. This is a drama so I can believe that he’s a perfect angel now, okay?

June: TEARS EVERYWHERE. I seriously wished that there was some way they could have been able to live a happy life together but alas, Jae Myung has to do the time no matter what. I am glad he stayed kind of level-headed even though he knew what was going to come.

ep2007.PNG

Jazmine: I was also happy and felt strangely unjustified with Dal Po’s questions. I’m satisfied as his growth as a reporter, but I wished he would have let loose a little...but I understand why he did what he did.

Suzy: I think it was a little unsatisfying just because the drama focused sooo heavily on how he would get his revenge in this exact kind of moment, but of course it was better that he remained professional. It was still effective, so hopefully he had no regrets.

June: Seriously props to Dal Po. He truly stayed professional throughout this whole situation. But I agree with you both, I wish he could have asked some of the questions he was thinking of.

ep2014.PNG

Jazmine: Aww Bum Jo’s farewell to In Ha was both cute and sad at the same time. I didn’t want him to say goodbye but I think it was necessary for his character growth. He’s grown so much since the 1st episode that I feel like this is needed.

Suzy: Really makes you wonder what would’ve happened if he HAD gone in there on In Ha’s birthday. Spin-off alternate universe drama? No? I tried.

June: This farewell made me a little sad! I just wanted to be like “NOOOO don’t go!” but everything happens for a reason. I’m glad my opinion over him has changed over the course of the drama. I remember calling him super creepy in the beginning! LOL

ep2015.PNG

Jazmine: Well, jail takes it toll quick huh? Rich Mama not looking so rich in her jail clothes. Though what’s even more sad than that is she didn’t change. There was no moment of redemption for her except for the fact that she came in to save Bum Jo. Other than that, she has to be the least fave character in the show.

Suzy: HAHA, seriously, when I saw her i had to do a double-take. She loves her son, but she is just not a good person. Bum Jo did the right thing. Is this jail co-ed? Maybe over the next three years Jae Myung could teach her a thing or two about changing for the better :P

June: Wow she just never changes. But seriously, she looks so different, which I imagine would happen since her richness has no power in jail!

ep2016.PNG

Jazmine: On the other side of the coin, there’s Manager Sung who has completely redeemed herself in my eyes. Loved that she gave a piece of her mind to the Director. I really think that she left with the her head held high and I applaud her for that.

Suzy: Rich Mama corruption aside, it’s hard to forgive her for how she treated In Ha, but she took a huge step toward redemption for me, and I hope their relationship would continue to grow as time went on. She kicked major butt at the end, especially in this scene.

June: It sucks that it took this long and for everything to go down for her to finally take steps to redemption. I feel like now she is able to say what’s she’s always wanted to with no regrets.

ep2017.PNG

Jazmine: So we have a little trouble is paradise happening. Dal Po & In ha have to break it to Gramps that they like each other....honestly given the reaction he gave In Ha's dad when it was hypothetical situation you can just imagine his reaction to the real thing. Also, they look adorable right here.

Suzy: I kept forgetting that this was an issue! Gah! I thought they were about to “break up” again and I was about to rip my hair out, but they handled it like adults. C’mon, Gramps, look at their matching couple sweaters. They’re clearly meant to be.

June: I honestly did not notice the couple sweaters until now! LOL But I agree can they just get past this issue and be a couple in front of everyone!

ep2023.PNG

Jazmine: I was smiling so hard during this scene. Yu Rae is definitely one of those secondary characters you remember in the long run cause she's amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed Yu Rae and this was just another level of her awesomeness.

Suzy: Yu Rae kind of ended up being my favorite character?? I don’t know, her annoying charm got to me. Plus it cracks me up when Nosy Jang puts his headband on her. I definitely had one of those headbands back in the ‘90s…

June: Yu Rae continues to be awesome and I LOVED that scene of her putting on the headband. It was priceless.

ep2024.PNG

Jazmine: Omg the tears. I know that must have been hard for Gramps, but it was so good to see him give his support to In Ha and Ha Myung. I'm glad Gramps is supportive so that The Ha Couple can live in romantic bliss knowing that they aren't hurting Gramps. I've loved Gramps so much throughout this drama from the money stealing all the way to this moment. He's wonderful.

Suzy: Yaaas, Gramps! And now we know we can officially use the name Ha Myung, though it’s a bit late. I’d be mad it took him a year to come around to their relationship but it’s not like In Ha and Ha Myung ignored each other. They seemed to still be quite close (and cute).

June: Oh my god, Gramps! He continues to be the best and I was happy he was finally able to give them his blessings. It did take a while but he did some around. Now they can just be an even happier family.

ep2030.PNG

Jazmine: What a wonderful way to end the drama! I wanted an actual wedding but omg this was enough. And that kiss was a real kiss, like that wasn't a normal kdrama fake kiss...I felt that passion. Anyway~ these two are forever adorable.

Suzy: Yay, what cuties!! I will be awaiting my wedding invite in the mail. It was a lovely ending and everyone pretty much ended up where I wanted them to be. Now go take over the news world, you two.

June: This last scene was so cute and I wish we could have seen an actual wedding but hey I’ll take what I can get!

Final Thoughts:

Jazmine: This drama exceeded my expectations. I expected a funny drama filled with cute moments and the characters falling in love, but we got so much more. We got a exciting story about past and present and just how powerful a role the media can play. I was not expecting so much focus on the media, but I found myself really enjoying it. The story was so good too and there weren't many (if any) plot holes. Not to mention the wonderous acting of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. They did amazing, and were completely believable in their roles. I also have to give props to the secondary characters too. They really stood out and were just as compelling as the leads. Lastly, the romance. A sweet and enduring romance that had it's own set of trials. I'm happy to see The Ha Couple ended up together. It was a perfect ending.

Suzy: I have to say, I went into this drama just expecting a fairly cute rom-com type deal, but it really surprised me and exceeded my expectations. I love the idea of “Pinocchio Syndrome” and honestly I think it should be incorporated into way more dramas, LOL, but I know that won’t happen. Personally, I think the story lost a little steam after Jae Myung went to jail and could’ve possibly been a few episodes shorter, but the ending was pretty satisfying, so it was worth sticking through for sure. I had fun with my fellow Clubbers and can’t wait to see what all of the actors do next. Thanks to everyone who kept up with us along the way!

June: Wow can I just say this was definitely one of my favorite dramas to watch. I loved that it had some drama, thrilling moments at time, made me want to cry and rage at the same time. I will at admit, it did feel like some things felt the same as the drama I Hear Your Voice but I didn’t really mind that. I honestly can’t wait to see Lee Jong Suk in another drama and I hope it’s soon! Well I had tons of fun with this drama club and I hope everyone did too!

Want more from the Pinocchio Drama Club?

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/drama-club-pinocchio-episode-20-recap/ 

class="at_ttl"ZOMBIE MAMMA'S DRAMA REVIEW: Pinocchio Episodes 18-20 BY Zombie Mamma via ZombieMamma | Jan 20, 2015

Source:kdramastars

Happily Ever After

Well my friends, believe it or not Pinocchio has come to an end and I have to say, I'm happy with the way this one turned out. The story wrapped up nicely, the bad guys got what was coming to them, the good guys seem to have found their own versions of "happily ever after." And surprisingly enough, one very rotten character managed to find redemption which honestly, shocked the snot out of me, not because she found redemption but because I was okay with it. Wow, I must be getting soft!

In all honesty, I'm glad Song Cha Ok not only saw the error of her ways but repented. She was such a horrible character throughout most of this drama and there were moments when I really wanted nothing more than for her to drop off the face of the planet. However, now that I can look back at this thing as a whole, I admit that ultimately, this was a much better path for both her and In Ha, even if it was a bit painful. Cha Ok did a lot of things wrong and with 14 years of being the bad guy to make up for, painful moments were inevitable. That being said, I applaud Cha Ok for willingly shouldering the responsibility of her actions and for finally doing the right thing. I guess when Park Ro Sa decided she needed to keep In Ha in her pocket, along with her mother, Cha Ok realized things were only going to get worse. Rather than attempting to keep things from getting out of control, Cha Ok decided it was best to let her entire world fall apart and free both herself and her daughter from the clutches of a monster like Park Ro Sa. 

I suppose it might be a bit harsh of me to call Park Ro Sa a monster but really, she was a nasty piece of work. Who knew such venom could hide behind such a sweet exterior? This week Ro Sa showed her true colors and oh my word! That woman is pure evil! I mean she hired a guy to walk into YGN's news room and start shooting people with a nail gun and then run over to MSC and attack In Ha and Cha Ok with a knife. If that's not the perfect mix of crazy and evil, I'm not sure what is. I did enjoy watching every single one of her schemes fall completely apart as she tried to outrun the tidal wave of accusations that eventually swept her away. There's something very satisfying about watching a bad guy get what's coming to them and my only qualm about the whole thing is knowing that poor Bum Jo had to suffer so much as a result. Poor baby! It wasn't his fault he was born to such a mother. It must have been incredibly difficult for him to play the part of the spy but he did the right thing and he suffered no more than Dal Po and In Ha suffered when they had to turn on their family members. 

The good news is, no matter how hard it was for Dal Po, In Ha and Bum Jo to turn on their family, each of them did it for the right reasons and in the end, things worked out for the best. Well, except maybe for Bum Jo. I'm afraid his mother will never see the error of her ways but after spending three years in prison, she might have a change of heart. Maybe. Even if she doesn't, two reformed family members out of three isn't bad. At least Dal Po and In Ha get to spend the rest of their lives rebuilding relationships with their long-lost relatives. Boy, it really stinks to be a drama second-lead, doesn't it? Not only does Bum Jo not get the girl, his mom goes a bit crazy and is shipped off to prison, his company nearly goes bankrupt and ends up being run by someone complete stranger and he has to return to MSC as a hopeful intern. Again. Poor guy! He just never catches a break! Still, Bum Jo seems happy enough and I have a feeling he's going to be just fine.

Actually, it seems like pretty much everyone has found their "happily ever after." An Chan Soo and his family seem to be happy, even though the burden of having three children might get to be a bit much at times. (Hang in there buddy! It gets better as they get older!) Im Jae Hwan and Nosy Jang end up married. (Which I'm actually pretty happy about as they were so cute, constantly making Lee Il Joo jealous.) Kim Gong Joo finally grew a backbone and though he suffered a little for it at the time, he ended up in a much better place, is now a much better person and that just makes me happy. Yoon Yoo Rae has joined the ranks of Nosy Jang but I think that's a good thing for her and I don't think it's going to affect her blossoming relationship with Cap Hwang in the least. I have a feeling she and Cap are going to work out rather well, it's just going to take some time since Cap Hwang has such a cool and unaffected reputation to uphold. (Oh, what sparks are going to fly once word gets out about those two!) Choi Gong Pil finally unadopted Dal Po, which sounds like the most horrible thing ever but in reality, it was the right thing to do. By allowing Dal Po to become Ki Ha Myeong, Gong Pil gave Ha Myeong the freedom to live his own life rather than the life of Gong Pil's lost son. Of course by unadopting Ha Myeong, Gong Pil was also giving him and In Ha his blessing and that's pretty awesome. By letting Dal Po go, Gong Pil may have lost a son but he gained a grandson and we all know that Gong Pil, Dal Pyeong, In Ha and Ha Myeong are all going to live the happiest of happy-ever-afters. 

All in all, Pinocchio was an enjoyable drama and now that it's done I can walk away from this one perfectly satisfied with the way things played out. Broken relationships were restored, wounds were healed, wrongs were made right, lessons were learned, characters grew and I got a warm-fuzzy "happily ever after" to boot. As a drama addicted zombie, I can't ask for more than that.

This lady always makes good MV for Shinhye and her co-starsI'm glad that she loves Pinocchio and Dal-In as much as we do

and I believe many want these 3 to be in a project together... Imagine if this really happened haha 

And this is such a well-done MV. I hope she make more 

Hi guys...just need some help here..who has a link of the full ost of this drama in yt without the instrumental songs...thank you

here is the YT you are asking for @blue_izce8‌

Pinocchio OST - 피노키오 OST ( Full album ): http://youtu.be/LpgoEE1UKOI

jenmarie30 said:

Here's the Lyrics :
Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
Tonight

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

Will have and hold you
This day I'll cherish
Tonight

Oooh oh

So beautiful in white
Tonight

And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, and when she falls in love, we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white

Will have and hold you
This day I'll cherish
Tonight

Tonight

credit to the owner of the video and pshicanimated-thank-you-image-0124

today its wednesday..i'm feel so empty..TT
:(..i try to move on and i was trying to watch other dramas, but failed...
i saw the new looks of PSH..to me she's always adorable, what ever she wore she'is so beautiful in my eyes
i'm glad she supported LMH's premier drama, i knew she keeps maintain her friendships with all her previous co-stars..i was tan-sang shipper, but now,,i just want to see PSH with LJS only..lol..and i'm sooo looking forward for their new millet cf..i'm soooo happy when i read the news, i knew it, i can felt it by the time ki ha myung wore the YGN millet's jacket..so  isn't goodbye for darling couple it's just a beginning
:x :x
ps : now i want to see the new looks of LJS so badly..i 'm missing him so much..what is he doing right now ?  i'm hoping the new interviews, photo shootings, cfs will coming..