[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

tumblr_nhrkwnNHrE1sl7awmo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhrkwnNHrE1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

[Fanart-Pinocchio] Choi Dal Po- Lee Jong Suk 

Cr: As Tagged 

stargazer187

said: I finally remember what I'd like to ask, b4 I forget, so pinocchio already include in sbs drama award last year and won some awards, will it be re-included in sbs drama awards 2015?? if it's not, too bad, if it's yes, so they'll get double awards?? hahaha I'm so curious of this, please someone let me know ... I saw on PSH new IG updates in recent minute, she posted a pic and video of a dog, there's caption in it but I don't understand hangeul, :-'( is it the 'gonjales' jae myung dog?? lol , it's similar.. or is it only her pet? or what?? oh my god, why do I become soo curious, SOS @TheFoodMonster ... Anybody knows the IG offial account of LJS, LYB, KYK. Please let me know.. thanks.. now I'm going to sleep. it's almost midnight. save energy for tomorrow.. :-D

Guest AbyBlue

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"YouTube Programs For K-Drama Lovers
Pinocchio/Kdrama LoLs

The only thing k-drama lovers might like as much as watching their favorite dramas is reading about and discussing every detail. And k-drama lovers also enjoy watching YouTubers who share their passion for the Hallyu. That’s one reason the content provider Dramafever is working with YouTubers to develop programming on their YouTube channel that’s just for K-drama lovers.

Here are a few of the programs they have already started featuring:
“Kdrama LoLs,” also known as Lapses of Logic, is a funny series that makes fun of the ways k-dramas are often not logical. You can love-love-love k-dramas and still find yourself wondering, what are the odds? What are the odds that those two rivals keep eating in the same restaurant as Lee Soo Hyuk and Uhm Tae Woong do in “Valid Love.”
What are the odds that the crippled child is saved by the hero who is really a murderer and also Lee Jong Suk’s brother in “Pinocchio?” And that Park Shin Hye is there to film it? Or does it make sense that his character winds up being fished out of the water by the ex-father-in-law of the woman who ruined his family. Still, you have to love his new family and appreciate the poetic justice.
Also, some times you just have to be really into a k-drama and note that people just don’t do that, whatever that is, in real life. Just for fun, “Kdrama LoLs” adds up the LoL moments in the latest dramas.
Another program k-drama lovers may enjoy is “Fridays with Feiii,” which features makeup tutorials inspired by k-drama actors and actresses in the latest dramas. For example, you can learn the basics of Krystal’s innocent yet alluring look in “My Lovable Girl,” Baek Jin Hee’s casual look in “Pride and Prejudice” or even learn how to give yourself a “Birth of a Beauty” makeover by watching “Fridays with Feiii.” Host Feiii uses easy-to-find cosmetics to achieve these k-celeb looks and shows you how to apply them.
Another program on the YouTube channel is “Street Style Seoul.” On the program Kelly and Kevin conduct street interviews highlighting the fashion seen on Seoul’s streets and talk about how these looks relate to the styles worn by actors on Korean dramas and k-pop celebrities such s G-Dragon.
The content provider has other series in the works including one featuring English K-drama soundtracks, a K-pop/Korean music news show with K-pop YouTubers and DramaFever news.
Check out a clip of “Kdrama LoLs” below:

BTS Scene

did you guys see it? :D

no? If you look at the video (2:10) yoo rea held jong suks hand but jong suk pull his hand back and leaned on shin hye :x

Chingu jjiang! I only notice he lean know shinhye when shinhye drop on to his thighs, only when u mention that he pull his hand back, den I notice it, woah! Thanks for pointing that out!

avantjiang said: vanillatwirls said:

the lasted BTS - the first part seems so interesting... but I dont understand total hahaha.

Yoobi did something to Jongsuk's leg (maybe hit him... I cant guess it).

After that, Shinhye said something like.. Lee Yoo Bi is really  "U-S K-Y-O"

(I just know to spell)

Then, Jongsuk said  Ah, Lee Yoo BiAnd the staff also said Ah, Lee Yoo Bi.

Not stop.Shinhye said

Really, you.. bla bla 

(I even cant see word or spell)

Then, Jongsuk said again Shinhye's words

exactly.

And, the staff also said. " Ah, U-S K-Y-O" 

I wish can understand what they talked so bad 

8-}

Guest AbyBlue

lee_and_park2.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsdbfdac1a.jpg
ljs-psh-awards1_zps11ee32d5.jpg

tumblr_myp7q2WACx1siqvhio5_250.gif

tumblr_nbsrbyOi021sl7awmo2_1280.png

08082026.jpg

LJSPSH.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRG5m7EeErpuX9LROKQ5fy

62406941.jpg

pinocchio-lee-jong-suk-im-happy-because-

imagejpg1_zps7766f26c.jpg

imagejpg7_zps5f9dca82.jpg

LJS_PSH_Award.jpg

waaahhhh jus was rewinding from their first ad meet till their best couple award winning moments....Amazing!!!looks like time is flying faster...it felt jus like seeing them together at sbs 2013 award ceremony by yesterdayand excited to know what is gonna happen in  tomorrows episode....feels like its gonna be HOT!!!!!!

:x

byul2014

said:

avantjiang

said:

vanillatwirls

said:

the lasted BTS - the first part seems so interesting... but I dont understand total hahaha.

Yoobi did something to Jongsuk's leg (maybe hit him... I cant guess it).

After that, Shinhye said something like.. Lee Yoo Bi is really  "U-S K-Y-O"

(I just know to spell)

Then, Jongsuk said  Ah, Lee Yoo BiAnd the staff also said Ah, Lee Yoo Bi.

Not stop.Shinhye said

Really, you.. bla bla 

(I even cant see word or spell)

Then, Jongsuk said again Shinhye's words

exactly.

And, the staff also said. " Ah, U-S K-Y-O" 

I wish can understand what they talked so bad 

8-}

Dramas January 6, 2015 class="entry-title single-title" Pinnochio discuss-o-cap episode 15: Love makes a comeback! Source:couch-kimchi

pn4hd

Ha Myung finally realizes that there is no difference between being in a relationship with In Ha vs being a single man because his feelings do not change. The four young reporters were put through their paces this week as they had to outsmart the well versed bad guys, but justice prevails, they were able to clear Chan Soo’s name and Bum Jo opens Ha Myung’s eyes to the truth. The ending of episode 15 left us feeling like the dark age might be over, but with Park Ro Sa and Cha Ok still large and in charge, we will try to keep are happiness in check as we anticipate how Ha Myung will end their reign.

pn41.gif

Chan Soo Tries To Stay Strong

Rinchan: Chan Soo tries to clear his name by giving the reporters at the police station his side of the story while trying to simultaneously invite all to his third child’s first birthday party. Chan Soo is behaving like it is business as usual, because he has done nothing wrong. It is a move of defiance against a society that demands he reflect and take responsibility for a crime he didn’t commit. As the head of his family, he tries to establish a sense of normalcy for his family to ward off alarm. However, his brave face isn’t fooling Ha Myung, and both he and In Ha know that acting like nothing has happened doesn’t change the fact that something has happened. Yet Chan Soo going on with his life is his form of self-preservation. He may feel he doesn’t need to live in hiding, because he has nothing to be ashamed of. The way he tries to hold his dignity is brave, but also foolish because he opens himself up to attack from vicious reporters.

Tessieroo: Chan Soo is beloved by everyone, even me. (LOL) I too, felt a sense of outrage and an instinct to protect this guy! When Ha Myung picked him up and carried him out of the press room, with In Ha covering his mouth, I died laughing. I love the friendship being shown, this writer is doing an excellent job with family relationships, friendships and romantic relationship, I truly feel for these characters.

I don’t think the situation bothered Chan Soo at all…until it affected his family. That’s when the reality hit him, full-force and he realized his friends were right. He may not know it but it’s a blessing that he’s surrounded by these rookie reporters who know him and won’t let this go. Having Ha Myung, who has been through it, comfort him was awesome.

pn45.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/tessieroo/Your%20Bucket%204/pn44.gif

Cap Hwang: putting triflin’ reporters in their place since 2014

Cap Hwang Discourages Mindless Reporting

Rinchan: As MSC reporter Lee Il Joo begins the smear campaign against Chan Soo, Cap Hwang refuses to use any story about Chan Soo that could be used to fuel suspicion against him. Just focusing on Chan Soo is simply lazy reporting. There was a major fire, and no one is curious about what caused it? Are you serious! Il Joo is a lamb easily swept up by the waves Cha Ok set. I understand that finding a topic is hard, but he is so focused on finding a sensational story that he fails to realize what kind of damage he is doing. Milking Chan Soo dry is easier to do then practicing hard hitting journalism. Gas tanks don’t explode for no reason, nor does a small one take out a whole factory, but it seems that these reporters do not think critically. They specialize in being crafty, making a story where there is none. Kudos to Hwang for not repeating the mistake of 13 years ago.

Tessieroo: I’ve thought for a while that Cap Hwang feels guilt and even disappointment in himself for being part of the events that happened 13 years ago, he seems determined to make sure nothing like that ever happens again. But I also believe it’s Ha Myung’s very presence in front of him that reminds him of this, plus the influence of the other rookies.

The problem at MSC is that most of the reporters idolize Cha Ok and are hoping to gain a small bit of her fame, they think doing trash stories is the way to go. And let’s face it, Cha Ok is able to walk all over the guy who’s supposed to be in charge, she does this easily and he lets her. They seem to have a seniority system firmly in place which allows no argument from the young ‘uns but also means they’ll get no fresh ideas or input.

Rinchan: Well Cha Ok was that guy’s superior, it is like everyone knows Cha Ok will be back on top after a little while so nothing has really changed. I don’t think trash stories are only plaguing MSC, but the entire news making business. Making a story out of nothing is apparently the basis of every news room in this drama, the best news reporter is a great storyteller, the truth is optional. Cha Ok is the best storyteller out there, she knows what will spark people’s interest. Chan Soo is a popular topic and every news station knows this because the viewers are now curious about him. It is the status quo for the news stations to try and figure out what is interesting to viewers and reporting this. Therefore as the sunbaes practice this style of reporting, their hoobaes’ will take note and follow suit. Unfortunately this style of reporting is ratings maintenance not journalism. Cap Hwang has come to realize the error in this form of reporting and is going against the grain, which gives hope to the future of the reporting business. It is one way to make amends towards Ha Myung, who he also wronged, but this is also about going back to the essence of journalism, which is not about the ratings game, but the accurate exposition of news that is relavent to society.

Chan Soo’s Name Is Cleared

pn46.gif

Rinchan: From Ro Sa’s composed expression as she thanked Cha Ok and her colleague, it has become apparent that she has experience with cover ups that far exceed Cha Ok’s. It seemed Ro Sa felt she was quite thorough about getting rid of the evidence, too bad she didn’t realize how persistent Ha Myung is.  Thanks to the black box that Ha Myung found from a car at the scene, he was able to pin point the cause of the accident, explosive waste from a glass company, and prove Chan Soo’s innocence. Also, as a bonus, Ha Myung realizes that Cha Ok isn’t in this alone, there is an unknown person pulling the strings. I am quite happy for Chan Soo, I couldn’t bear to see a repeat of 13 years ago, on the other hand, doesn’t anyone find it odd that the police weren’t investigating this? If they were, wouldn’t they have figured this out as well? It leads me to believe the cover up extended to the police force. Judging by how the police chief had to secretly give Hye Sung the license plate info, it is probable someone suppressed the investigation. Maybe the assemblyman?

Tessieroo: Agree and if I understand anything about K-drama chaebols, it’s that they have massive influence and tons of people in their pockets. Cops, Judges, Doctors…you name it. (LOL) This seemed very sloppy to me but maybe Ro-Sa’s gotten rusty over the years. Plus she’s never faced such tenacious rookies reporters before. Did she really believe the cops would allow one of their own to go down in flames? Silly rabbit.

Hye Sungs Delusions Are Trampled On

pn47.gif

Rinchan: I have nothing against Hye Sung, but I did find it funny how she could convince herself that Ha Myung was in to her LOL. She twisted every little thing in favor of their non-existent romance, the contents of which matches the plot line of many kdramas. Sadly she did have to learn the hard way, in front of In Ha, Ha Myung just can’t hide his love. *shrugs*

Tessieroo: The difference with Hye Sung is (like Bum-Jo) she’s completely harmless! It’s rare for me to like the supposed 2nd lead but I’m not having a major problem with any of them here. It’s one of the many things I love about this drama, they’ve done away with the cliched, evil girlfriend (or boyfriend) wanna-be who does nothing but lie and plot evil tricks in order to ensure the person they like is forced to their side.

Rinchan: True, Hye Sung and Bum Jo are likable, unrequited love can happen to anybody and it is normal to have heartache over it. I like that these two aren’t twisted beings but just regular humans that can express themselves in a healthy way, I do feel bad for the egg rolls though LOL.

pn48.gif

The perfect re-enactment of when a westerner first uses chopsticks LOL

pn42.gif

Ha Myung And In Ha Make Up

Rinchan: Cha Ok’s unapologetic stance has not gone unnoticed by In Ha, as a matter of fact it has impacted her in a negative way. In Ha appears to see herself as the projection of her mother and therefore bears a huge amount of guilt. In truth what she must truly be experiencing is helplessness on top of guilt. Cha Ok is her mom, but she has no influence over her. She is also related to the problem so she believes that her presence is a constant reminder, which brings pain to her mother’s victims. Trying so hard for Chan Soo becomes a task of absolving herself of her sin, being related to Cha Ok, and righting Cha Ok’s wrongs. She sincerely wants to move past being a burden or a cause of distress, also she wants to distance herself from her mother’s image, which is why Ha Myung’s announcement is so great. She is simply In Ha, she doesn’t need to beat herself up over things that are not her fault, she is not a criminal. Regardless, if his words didn’t knock some sense into her that kiss sure did, Ha Myung sure is thorough LOL.

Tessieroo: I was so impressed with that first kiss between these two but this one…*sigh* It’s like we’re back to square one with Park Shin-Hye. This poor girl needs to just stop doing dramas that have kissing scenes, period. She looks so uncomfortable here that it pulled me completely out of the scene and that’s not good. So while I loved the events leading up to this and found myself tearing up at Ha Myung’s words, the kiss ruined it.

Rinchan: Yet as her fan you will still be watching her future dramas LOL. As for me I liked the kiss, Park Shin Hye has had her best kisses in this drama and I am looking forward to more. There was no dead fish like response for me here. What I saw was a girl who was surprised to receive a kiss, but quickly melts into his embrace. Granted since it’s on SBS there is a limit how hot the kiss can get. I do understand what you mean by how comfortable she was, but I noticed there seems to be some kind of unwritten code about how an actress around her age and popularity should respond to kisses, modesty is the enemy here LOL. Regardless, you are right in your own way and entitled to your own opinions.

With a cliff hanger like that, I really wish there was a follow up episode, because this one left me wanting more. Kiss or no kiss, this couple is more than just their physical relationship, which is why we love them. Love and trust is hard to maintain, but even as they try to destroy it themselves their feelings remain and seemingly grow stronger each day. With our OTP back together, we only need Cha Ok and Ro Sa’s head on the chopping block to get our happy ending.

pn43.gif

I’m entranced by the love, not the sensual kiss….is what I tell my non-perverted side

I've watched the bts with chinese subtitles. Both SH and JS said that YB was funny. Then SH said that really can't be without her. (Have to recheck I kinda forget)

Hi, may I know where u found the bts with chinese subtitles. I want it... please

Guest taneki

JaegerJS

said: Dalpo so slow.. look at inha.. she want too.. 5 eps. We need lovey dovey scene... and now just both of them in room please make me nosebleed with something love scene !! Errrrrrr ~X(