[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Can someone help translating this plzz 
http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programEvent.do?pgm_id=22000005161&pgm_build_id=6601&pgm_mnu_id=26501

tumblr_ng8x6n1o5u1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ng8x6n1o5u1sl7awmo2_1280.png

Vote Event 

Participation period:  December 03, 2014 ~ January 15, 2015

Winner Announcement: January 21, 2015

Prizes sponsored by: the Korean dessert cafe seolbing (http://sulbing.com)

Source: SBS  

Guest rogue0716

Omo! Another incident on the rooftop!? Like...making little Pinocchios, perhaps? Maybe? Hopefully? Giggles.

Backtracking from episode 7 and then 8 again for the 5th time or so. I can't get enough. Not ever. These two are dynamic and destined to work together.

Rania Zeid

said:

Can someone help translating this plzz 
http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programEvent.do?pgm_id=22000005161&pgm_build_id=6601&pgm_mnu_id=26501

Vote Event 

Participation period:  December 03, 2014 ~ January 15, 2015

Winner Announcement: January 21, 2015

Prizes sponsored by: the Korean dessert cafe seolbing (http://sulbing.com)

Source: SBS  

Oh....did I remind you of the crying scene?

I thought it was the other way round.,....hehe @-)

Do you think we will see that scene in ep9?
I'm thinking maybe hyung finally found In Ha, at this point I'm not sure if he will be violent with her.
But I certainly hope he will get to know her before he act rational.
I hope Dalpo will realise by now that In Ha will be a possible next target.

**you are allowed to jump onto Dalpo in your imagination. LOL.
 :D

What if I want to jump onto him in like REAL life. Lol.

*All ready to fight a bunch of other fangirls and, possibly InHa*

I had genuinely forgotten about the rooftop cry after he found out about his dad. I really don't want recall it cause I ended up crying with him & had snot filled nose. *let's not go into details*

I just hope Hyungnim won't go after In Ha. I think he might react a bit absurdly but, he wouldn't hurt a girl just for being the daughter of the journalist. We all that he is a "hero" like figure after episode 8. He still has his conscience even though he treads along the wrong side.

Thanks for the info. 

I really hope that he will stop smoking too for his health's sake.
I hope he won't smoke anywhere near PSH, as she will be a second-hand smoker and it will be bad for her lung. I know a few who are second-hand smoker and got lung cancer.

To be honest, his image is slightly tainted after I know he is a smoker.
So I hope I will forget this image quickly

:x

Oh gosh. Same here. I personally know many who have been unhealthy due to passive smoking. Thank god no one has ever had cancer through second hand smokig. In personal life, I really really hate when people smoke around me. My friends stay like a miles away from me when they have to smoke. If they don't get, I get very naggy and, start telling depressive stories about what happens as you smoke.

If I was Shin Hye I would scare Jong Suk just like that haha. I wonder how he looks like when he is genuinely scared.

LOL

Park Shin-hye’s padded jumper popular among fashionistas

Dec. 8, 2014

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141208
(SBS)The padded jumper that actress Park Shin-hye wore on the SBS drama “Pinocchio” is receiving great attention from fashionistas.

According to local reports, Park’s long padded jumper from outdoor fashion brand Millet is nearly out of stock, proving the actresses’ power as the brand model. The product was found out to be Millet LD Louise down jacket.

(Millet)
“Park’s winter jumper is popular among women not only due to its efficiency in cold weather, but also its stylish looks. Even though it’s a padded jacket, it does not look too boxy or too stiff, and it goes well with other winter items such as leggings and long boots,” a spokesperson for the outdoor brand was quoted as saying.

(Twitter)
The 24-year-old actress is boasting her stylish looks on the SBS rom-com “Pinocchio,” where she plays the role of Choi In-ha, a rookie news reporter who suffers from the fictional symptom Pinocchio Syndrome. The drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

OMG...I just saw LJS's smoking photos posted by @

THEseemaMSK
My God..ok..this is what most people say  HOT.
I kind of agree...LOL but to be precise, he's smokey.
Now I see the other side of LJS He's no more a LAMB!! :((
He's more like KWB who's also another one of my fav.:D

Anyway, thanks for showing us the pics.
Without this thread, I wouldn't have seen all these pics.
Where on earth did you get all these photos???

Lol. You thought he was LAMB like? WWow. That's a first.

I ship JongBin so hard. Like. The best BROmance eva..and like, they are both so alike it makes me wonder what if Jong suk was a girl? (He'd make a pretty girl right?) What if they were together in a drama? Oh my god the chemistry would be sky rocketing since, both are such amazing actors.

/rambles more about the imaginary couple/

Haha. Just searched for it in Google. You should try it sometimes especially tumblr you cone across such gems. (Like that got stuff jong suk smoking)

10000000000000% agreed with u chingu..

i also want indoor kiss scene and more close ups camera pleasee..

gagagga..

*opss.. moderator is watching us.. *

To tell the truth to y'all. I don't want loads of deeps kisses and more. What I want is heartfelt moments between the two doing what they do daily with those secret glances, with a surprise kisses on the cheeks, hiding away from her father and, his father in the house as they cuddle with each other.

I just want daily cute but romantic scenes cause I doubt we'd get hmmm scenes..public broadcast channel and all. Rules.

/umm excuse me moderator.could I get ice please? Its too hot here./