[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@sleepykid the kiss gif you posted... notice how Dal Po's lips went all the way down to In Ha's chin =)) =)) =)) Did that happen in the drama? I don't remember seeing the kiss being so passionate lol they must've had to kiss for a long long time since they didn't have any NGs and they cut out some parts of the scene ;)
@ladyveil Yep, I know of a site where I can watch all the episodes. He was looking goooooooood as usual :D
So who's buying the director cut DVD?! Who wants to hook me up :D

itemprop="name"​10 Must-have K-drama lipstick looks

by Lauren Jinkerson on Tue, Mar 24, 2015

Source:.dramafeverThe Korean beauty market has taken the world by storm. From BB cushions to sheet masks, there is so much explore. This year the trend we have been most excited about is the K-beauty lip. Whether it's a pouty gradient lip to a full-on matte red, we love it all. Here we have 10 of the best lip trends from K-dramas that will be sure to inspire you to try out some new looks.

skipped . . . . .

5. The Just-Bitten Look

vlcsnap-2014-11-20-03h50m35s211.jpg

Yoon Yu Rae — Pinocchio

This is similar to the gradient lip but uses more of the red and orange tones to create a look that suggests you just ate a popsicle. It helps to bring focus to the bottom lip and creates the perfect pout.

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-must-see-k-drama-lipstick-looks/

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Request] Lee Jong Seok And Park Shin Hye's Pictorial In London class="article_post_title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" Tuesday, March 24, 2015  2 Commentsls2.jpg
ls3.jpg
ls%60.jpg

E Daily - Naver: Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye, two people who match well as real couple
1. [+1307, -143] This couple is gorgeous ♡♡♡♡
2. [+1028, -107] Both are beautiful and awesome!!!
3. [+965, -96] Beautiful photos. I really enjoyed 'Pinocchio'
4. [+867, -116] Heol. So cool!!!!!!!!! As expected of Lee Jong Seok!!!
5. [+341, -63] Lee Jong Seok is really a pro in pictorials... His expressions are so distinctive.. They always have a great chemistry!!!
6. [+208, -57] I don't have any dramas to watch lately.. Lee Jong Seok, when are you coming back?? ㅠㅠ
7. [+214, -68] Park Shin Hye is so pretty

X Sports News - Naver: Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye's exceptional skinship, 'Like real lovers' 
1. [+2106, -106] So, Lee Min Ho ended with Suzy not Park Shin Hye
2. [+1168, -117] Dispatch, I beg you........
3. [+783, -57] I'd like to see Lee Jong Seok in a movie for his next project..
4. [+708, -51] Lee Jong Seok, please make your drama comeback
5. [+662, -58] Eun Sang-ah, Kim Tan is dating somebody else
6. [+307, -63] I prefer Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok more than Lee Min Ho and Suzy
7. [+223, -50] They match better than Lee Min Ho and Suzy. There won't be any problem if they date
8. [+178, -26] Our pretty DalIn couple
9. [+109, 0] Seems like 'Pinocchio' is really successful. They have a lot of pictorials together
10. [+82, -4] Dating rumours are scary. Shin Hye-ya, just stay as friends with Jong Seok for a long timesource: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/03/request-lee-jong-seok-and-park-shin.html

Guest samasta93

aznfantizie said: @sleepykid @aydenJ they'll be making the babies that pervy #1 wants on their wedding night =))

or will they?!?!! DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN :)) :))
@sleepykid you'll find out my ideal answer in the last chapter or so :D *wiggle eyebrows hehehehehe
Some Dal Po and In Ha shippers seemed to have moved on to another thread *cough*DarlinCPThread*cough*
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28389902/#Comment_28389902

I don't have the time this week to do another oxygen pumping session, but let's get this thread moving again, babes!!! Someone asked earlier, what if there were extra episodes for Pinocchio?
If there were a real Pinocchio 1.5 or 2 or whatever, what are the top 3 things you want to see?

wienya said: class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Request] Lee Jong Seok And Park Shin Hye's Pictorial In London class="article_post_title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" Tuesday, March 24, 2015  2 CommentsE Daily - Naver: Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye, two people who match well as real couple
1. [+1307, -143] This couple is gorgeous ♡♡♡♡
2. [+1028, -107] Both are beautiful and awesome!!!
3. [+965, -96] Beautiful photos. I really enjoyed 'Pinocchio'
4. [+867, -116] Heol. So cool!!!!!!!!! As expected of Lee Jong Seok!!!
5. [+341, -63] Lee Jong Seok is really a pro in pictorials... His expressions are so distinctive.. They always have a great chemistry!!!
6. [+208, -57] I don't have any dramas to watch lately.. Lee Jong Seok, when are you coming back?? ㅠㅠ
7. [+214, -68] Park Shin Hye is so pretty

X Sports News - Naver: Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye's exceptional skinship, 'Like real lovers' 
1. [+2106, -106] So, Lee Min Ho ended with Suzy not Park Shin Hye
2. [+1168, -117] Dispatch, I beg you........
3. [+783, -57] I'd like to see Lee Jong Seok in a movie for his next project..
4. [+708, -51] Lee Jong Seok, please make your drama comeback
5. [+662, -58] Eun Sang-ah, Kim Tan is dating somebody else
6. [+307, -63] I prefer Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok more than Lee Min Ho and Suzy
7. [+223, -50] They match better than Lee Min Ho and Suzy. There won't be any problem if they date
8. [+178, -26] Our pretty DalIn couple
9. [+109, 0] Seems like 'Pinocchio' is really successful. They have a lot of pictorials together
10. [+82, -4] Dating rumours are scary. Shin Hye-ya, just stay as friends with Jong Seok for a long timesource: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/03/request-lee-jong-seok-and-park-shin.html

Good morning to all my dear chingus .. I wish to everybody have a great day or night to us all wherever we are... Seems so quite lately... any new news about our pinocchio's sweet heart??? Or the other casts of pinocchio maybe... it is hard for me to surf news in a work time.. but i can always sneak a peek to this warm thread just to read your great funny posting using my cellphone... I miss @"Rania Zeid" great post and picts.. she's like YGN reporter to this lovely thread Fighting shippers... fighting pinocchio... fighting darling >:D< ;;)

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Korea Today-″Hallyu Troika″ reignite popularity of Korean actors 배우

link: Arirang YT
try to ot me>>>>> watch first it's connected to Pinocchio. 
>:)

Pinocchio - Lee Jong Suk  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld74dZVSe-M&feature=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/ld74dZVSe-M

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Korea Today-″Hallyu Troika″ reignite popularity of Korean actors 배우

More of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye? Yes, please!

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"March 24, 2015 @ 8:38 pm 

Embedded image permalink

Magazine 'InStyle' has given us even more photos to sail this ship of Lee Jong Suk andPark Shin Hye

In the photos, the two coyly show their affection for one another as they wander around the scenic streets of London, much like the previous photos we saw that left us wishing these two could actually be an item!

During the interview with the magazine, Park Shin Hye revealed that she first met Lee Jong Suk during a commercial shooting back in 2013, which was around the same time when the actor was on the rise with his role in 'I Hear Your Voice.' Apparently what she was worried the most about then was looking dark in comparison to him as he has very fair complexion.

Lee Jong Suk also shared that he felt comforted when Park Shin Hye was with him during an interview for an entertainment news program because he still gets a it camera shy.

So, can these two date already?? Check out the additional photos below and make sure to check out the previous photos here.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/more-of-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-yes-please  

_______________________________________--
Dal- In  Embedded image permalink

Are we talking about wish list to see in pinochio? i too have a long list!

But one thing i badly wanted to see was Ha Myung's brother (i cant get his name right!!) with choi family. After his mom's death and dad's disappearance, that guy never had a loving family. Ha Myung was lucky to be adopted by grand pa and he had loving family. i loved the way all three get Dal Po medicines when he was sick. i would love to see the brother in choi house, see In Ha's hiccups and her fights with her dad n competing with dal po and loving grand pa's care, him stealing his money! that chr deserves it and that actor needed more screen space.

And want to see more of Dal In spending time with each other (loving and fighting) before wedding. If only!!!!

Jae Myung, hotty hyung, has made a comeback. You've gotta read to see how he messed with uri Darling cp. Bad, bad Jae Ayung-sshi
Pinocchio 1.5 - Chapter 17http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28391565/#Comment_28391565
http://aznfantizie.tumblr.com/tagged/Pinocchio-1.5

tumblr_inline_nlr4zftYU21r29c7r_500.jpg

PARKSHINHYE IN SEOUL FASHION WEEK GIFS

Spoiler:image

wow, our princess shinhye still carry her elegant bearing when it comes in dressing. she really show's how to exude the beauty of  the young woman generations should be. yet her feminine side are still there.her innocent and classy looks that we always like are superb.she even empower at the seoul fashion week. i love shinhye smile and the genuine laughter she has....

credit to DC and jenzzy tanThank you graphics