[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Park Shinhye as new encoder for HStyle

Park Shinhye as new encoder for HStyle http://www.shinhye.org/…/park-shin-hye-as-new-endorser-for-…

An encoder is a device, circuit, transducer, software program, algorithm or person that converts information from one format or code to another, for the purposes of standardization, speed, secrecy, security or compressions.

credit to the owner
thank-you055.gif

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[seoul Fashion Week/Photo] Park Shin Hye, T-ara′s Hyo Min and More Pretty Up for ′Jain Song′
42991433.jpg

Park Shin Hye adds a touch of chic to her menswear inspired look

Korea′s top stars gathered at the front row to catch Jain Song′s collection at Seoul Fashion Week, held at the DDP in Seoul on March 24. 

Photo credit: Newsen/Jung Yoo Jin

Jasmine1213 said: Seem like Pinocchio left a lot of value lessons about media in real life, I've just read an article on Koreaboo, It's about dating rumour of 2 Hallyu stars yesterday, but It mentioned Pinocchio drama as an example for people should not focus too much on the Showbiz scandal, cause maybe it used to cover up some bigger scandals. (Example: like FAMA's case in Pinocchio, his scandal was used to cover up for Park Ro Sa's scandals at a same time.)My English is not too good to express what I thought, just go to that site and check that article, since I don't want to mention those 2 stars at this thread. The point is, Pinocchio is not only a well made drama, but also a value real life lesson. I'm so glad that I chose the right drama to watch! :) Pinocchio is my all-time drama. 

Ok a lil bit shocked with what's happening with the thread.. But moving on, Inha's bracelet!! It is similar to Dalpo so...ok ok im gonna need those pessimistic pills you guys are selling in this thread. nope not shipping..no..*hiccup* ..and the phone case!!! grarrrr now im gonna be on the lookout for the owner of the other case..nope nope im nt thinking of dalpo.no #whoamikiddinghere anyways spread love in this thread guys..you are all awesome.pinocchio fighting!!

Park Shin-hye attends Seoul Fashion Week

March 24 2015

Source:kpopherald

(OSEN)
Actress Park Shin-hye on Tuesday attended Seoul Fashion Week underway at Dongdaemun Design Plaza.

The actress, who starred in recent drama series "Pinocchio," sat in the front row at womenswear brand Jain Song's fall-winter show.

Park wore a demure monochromatic outfit, consisting of a white oversized blouse, pinstripe black pants and speckled black pumps.

The actress also carried a black tote bag and wore silver rings on both hands.

Park was also invited to Jain Song's previous spring-summer show in October, at which she wore a navy star patterned minidress.

Seoul Fashion Week, a bi-annual festival showcasing top Korean brands hosted by Seoul Metropolitan Government and organized by Seoul Design Foundation, concludes on Wednesday.

(OSEN)
(OSEN)
By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

rei viannec said: I know its out of the blue but I just remembered someone who mentioned here that they can help in purchasing an item from another country then ship them wherever or something similar to that. Please someone help, I can't find the post again. This is when someone ask regarding the magazines. And also, are those magazines regarding Darling couple or Pinocchio posted above only availble in Korea? Please help. TIA

Jo Soowon PD must work with Park Hyeryun writer again to produce another great drama! I can't wait for baeksang awards in may as well! I hope we get to see choi inha and her beloved uncle choi dalpo grace the red carpet and win some awards for pinocchio :)>-

missalmondeyes91 said: rei viannec said: I know its out of the blue but I just remembered someone who mentioned here that they can help in purchasing an item from another country then ship them wherever or something similar to that. Please someone help, I can't find the post again. This is when someone ask regarding the magazines. And also, are those magazines regarding Darling couple or Pinocchio posted above only availble in Korea? Please help. TIA

Guest aydenJ

I wonder what @aznfantizie has in our darling wedding night...would inha hiccup??? If she does?! cant wait!!! @sleepykid dearie do you have pills for perve too??? \m/ \m/

Guest samasta93

@reijunko Dear, are you gonna attend jongsuk's fm in roppongi? ;;) --- The bracelet and hp cases~ omg~~ you guys have hawk eyes! @-) --- Been thinking..... if pino could have got 2 more extension episodes, what kind of scenes you would want to have? :D

Guest spiderboris

Hi! I'm new to this thread. (and soompi as well... seems so confusing to use.)I love pinocchio and the darling couple. Please welcome me here ^^