[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sleepykid said: cloe said: I miss this thread so much..i miss you guys..TT..
actually i prefer to spazz in this lovely thread rather than in the shipper thread, i dont want to shipping a couple so hard, and  i'm loving darling couple in ha and dalpo more than anything.
it is really hard to say i just want to ship their friendships?maybe i 'm hoping and wishing but that's all..
i'm waiting for their FM in Shanghai on Saturday..and i think in their FMs they will be talking about Pinocchio drama, so we can spazzing in this thread....i heard a lots from jongsuk about pinocchio, but i do want to know more what will shinhye says about pinocchio, her 2 last FMs were private, and no fancams allowed, i'm hoping, maybe we can see fancams about her Shanghai's FM

Hi Hi...
Whether it's Pinocchio or Shipper thread, we still love Darling couple and ship their Friendship, right?! :D
In Soompi, we have drama thread, actor/actress thread, Shipper thread, but, why ain't there any Friendship thread? 

:-/ :-/

Park Shin-hye wants short hair

March 26, 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015032

Actress Park Shin-hye shared a selfie on Instagram on Wednesday after a print advertisement shoot with Korean cosmetics brand Mamonde.

The actress, who showed off her flawless complexion in the immaculate makeup look, said she wanted to get a short haircut.

"When I kept saying I want to get a bob haircut, my (management label) director ... tucked my hair under my cardigan and said that whenever I want to get a bob haircut I should do that," said Park in the selfie caption.

Park, who shot to fame in hit romantic drama "Pinocchio" alongside actor Lee Jong-suk, was recently spotted at Seoul Fashion Week on Tuesday.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Parkshinhye IG Update

ssinz7 IG Update 
#마몽드 지면촬영 끝- #단발머리 하고싶다고 계속 말했더니 울 희영원장님.. 내 머리를 가디건 안에 쏙 넣더니.. 이렇게 하면 단발머리같다고 하고싶을 때 이렇게 하고 다니라며... 허허허 언젠가 자르고 말리...#싹뚝
https://instagram.com/p/0pJoIevddh/?taken-by=ssinz7

Translation..today had CF and wants to cut my hair but my haitstylist said no so I hide my hair inside the jacket looks like I have a hair cut.

cr.lydlaw_stv

Thank you graphics

After watching Doctor Stranger, I just had to watch another drama of Lee Jong Suk so I decided to give Pinocchio a shot! And it was so good! Love the script! Love the cast! Love everything about it! It's one of the best dramas ever! I found a new love in here! Lee Pil Mo as Hwang Gyo Dong! Gosh, he's so fondly handsome! I couldn't stop staring at him every time he's on screen! I could watch the interviews, encounters, confrontations, meetings of the two groups over and over!

How Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk first met

Updated : March 26 2015 

Actors Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk, the much-adored couple of hit drama series "Pinocchio," told fashion magazine InStyle Korea how they first met.

"We first met for a promotional shoot of a fashion brand in 2013," said Park Shin-hye in the magazine's April issue. "At the time, Jong-suk was filming (drama series) 'I Can Hear Your Voice.'"

The actress said she was "a little worried" at the first meeting, because he had a pale complexion while she was a little tanned at the time.

"I remember Shin-hye pulled cool poses (for the photo shoot)," said Lee.

Actress Park Shin-hye. (InStyle Korea)
The two actors were soon reunited for a follow-up photo shoot six months later, during which they took part in a televised interview for a celebrity show.

"I find it difficult to do video interviews, but I felt secure with Shin-hye by my side," said Lee of their growing friendship.

"I noticed Jong-suk is surprisingly shy and withdrawn. But he's also very sweet," said the 25-year-old actress.

"Pinocchio" actors Park Shin-hye (left) and Lee Jong-suk. (InStyle Korea)
But when the actors were paired as a couple for "Pinocchio," which kicked off in mid-November last year, Park worried they wouldn't suit each other on screen.

"Jong-suk is good-looking, but people said we wouldn't complement each other (as a couple), maybe because my double eyelid folds are thick and I have big eyes," said Park, who previously won plaudits in 2013 high school drama "The Heirs" opposite actor Lee Min-ho.

Those remarks soon subsided, however, as soon as the drama series took to the air.

"Perhaps we suited each other more than was expected," said Park.

Lee, also 25, was less concerned, saying he trusted Director Jo Soo-won's casting choices.

"Pinocchio" actors Park Shin-hye (right) and Lee Jong-suk. (InStyle Korea)
The two actors, who have since "Pinocchio" met for joint commercial projects including a campaign for outdoor clothing brand Millet, heaped glowing praise on each other.

Park complemented Lee's "warm gaze," while Lee said that Park lifted up the spirits of the mostly male crew members.

Park spoke affectionately of other costars, such as actress Lee Yu-bi and actor Kim Young-kwang, who played fellow reporters.

"Pinocchio," which concluded in mid-January, gained an international cult following and loyal fan base during its three-month run. The series won seven SBS Drama awards last year, hosted by its broadcaster SBS, including the Best Couple Award.

Actor Lee Jong-suk. (InStyle Korea)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201503261319534723306_2 

Rania Zeid

said:

How Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk first met

Updated : March 26 2015 

Actors Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk, the much-adored couple of hit drama series "Pinocchio," told fashion magazine InStyle Korea how they first met.

"We first met for a promotional shoot of a fashion brand in 2013," said Park Shin-hye in the magazine's April issue. "At the time, Jong-suk was filming (drama series) 'I Can Hear Your Voice.'"

The actress said she was "a little worried" at the first meeting, because he had a pale complexion while she was a little tanned at the time.

"I remember Shin-hye pulled cool poses (for the photo shoot)," said Lee.

The two actors were soon reunited for a follow-up photo shoot six months later, during which they took part in a televised interview for a celebrity show.

"I find it difficult to do video interviews, but I felt secure with Shin-hye by my side," said Lee of their growing friendship.

"I noticed Jong-suk is surprisingly shy and withdrawn. But he's also very sweet," said the 25-year-old actress.

But when the actors were paired as a couple for "Pinocchio," which kicked off in mid-November last year, Park worried they wouldn't suit each other on screen.

"Jong-suk is good-looking, but people said we wouldn't complement each other (as a couple), maybe because my double eyelid folds are thick and I have big eyes," said Park, who previously won plaudits in 2013 high school drama "The Heirs" opposite actor Lee Min-ho.

Those remarks soon subsided, however, as soon as the drama series took to the air.

"Perhaps we suited each other more than was expected," said Park.

Lee, also 25, was less concerned, saying he trusted Director Jo Soo-won's casting choices.

The two actors, who have since "Pinocchio" met for joint commercial projects including a campaign for outdoor clothing brand Millet, heaped glowing praise on each other.

Park complemented Lee's "warm gaze," while Lee said that Park lifted up the spirits of the mostly male crew members.

Park spoke affectionately of other costars, such as actress Lee Yu-bi and actor Kim Young-kwang, who played fellow reporters.

"Pinocchio," which concluded in mid-January, gained an international cult following and loyal fan base during its three-month run. The series won seven SBS Drama awards last year, hosted by its broadcaster SBS, including the Best Couple Award.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201503261319534723306_2 

@sleepykid, I was just thinking about you and about to post and there you are posting.  And I was thinking about the same thing at the Darling article.  Interesting.  You can read my mind.  I bet you can read our dalpo and Inha's mind too.   :))

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"          Lee Jong Suk looks sporty and sharp  class="single__title entry-title" style="text-align: center; border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"          in latest “Oakley” pictorialLee Jong Suk Oakley 2015

Photos from actor Lee Jong Suk’s latest photoshoot with global sports equipment and apparel company, Oakley Incorporated have just been revealed! 

The model-turned-actor was confirmed as the first ever official Korean model for Oakley in November 2014 and previously released a casual and chic pictorial for the brand.

The actor pairs rectangular framed glasses with professional, suave suits and casual jackets, showing off the diverse styles of the glasses. He then changes gears, donning loose fitting shirts and snapbacks as he rocks tinted sunglasses that complete his cool, sporty look.

Lee Jong Suk’s piercing gaze, slight smirk, and chiseled face only draw more attention to the frames that rest on his face, while the solid backdrops set the mood for each photo.

In other news, Lee Jong Suk recently reunited with his onscreen lover from SBSdrama PinocchioPark Shin Hye, in photoshoots for InStyle magazine, as well as promotional shoots for Millet S/S 2015.Lee Jong Suk Oakley 2015Lee Jong Suk Oakley 2015

Lee Jong Suk Oakley 2015cb7db413c5682b75157f99a8d251ac6e.jpg09e62ae52d88eef78c77cb8d60f8845d.jpg

credit to dramafever and Source: Oakley

Thank you graphics

Guest selena1993

In other news, Lee Jong Suk recently reunited with his onscreen lover from SBSdrama Pinocchio, Park Shin Hye :D :D inha as on screen lover??? :-? :-? can we add also off screen lover ??? hehehe :x :x :x hahaha lols

Lee Jong-suk from Korea-China to the Southern East

2015/03/25 | 13 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

Two WeeksSecret Love AffairThe Princess's ManSly and Single AgainAnswer Me 1994
Watch on DramaFever

photo578754.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-suk is now modeling in South East Asia.

He's been chosen to model for the global company Lock & Lock in Taiwan, Indonesia and Vietnam.

Lock & Lock plans on influencing its products to the younger generations by using Lee Jong-suk as its model.

Lee's "I Hear Your Voice" is a great boom in Taiwan at the moment and so is "Pinocchio". He paralyzed the Taiwanese Airport on the 21st in his last visit and proved his might popularity.

Lock & Lock deputy director Kim Seong-tae claims, "We expect Lee Jong-suk to have advertising affect in Korea, China and even the South East Asia. We judged that Lee Jong-suk's image and our products would fuse well together to target the high class women of South East Asia".

Lee's first ad for Lock & Lock was released in January and recorded a total of more than 6.2 million views. The commercial was a hit with Lee Jong-suk and even brought great attention to the Lee Jong-suk tumbler.

Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...