[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Shin Hye confirmed for VIP 'Twenty' Movie Premiere!

Is Jong Suk coming?

No...he won't. he will definitely not going to attend. But, I'm already waiting in front of my computer in my office for photos from the event!! 

This thread is consuming too much time on my working hours today. Off now, before I get scolded by my boss. hahaha.

BTW, the newest pic of Instyle................I don't know where to begin. It's HOT, really HOT, and I'm loving it!!! SH is sooooo different, and I'm loving this version of her.

This thread is really enjoyable :D :D
----------------------

edited: to avoid OT, which already got one... oops sorry! Pinnocchio OST is awesome. 

No...he won't. he will definitely not going to attend. But, I'm already waiting in front of my computer in my office for photos from the event!! 

This thread is consuming too much time on my working hours today. Off now, before I get scolded by my boss. hahaha.

BTW, the newest pic of Instyle................I don't know where to begin. It's HOT, really HOT, and I'm loving it!!! SH is sooooo different, and I'm loving this version of her.

This thread is really enjoyable :D :D

why he is definitely not goin to attend ?? :D  

cause she is turning her pessimism mode *on*  :)) Hahahaha right, chingu?

Right! hahaha... Pessimism is healthy esp here. 

Okie, why I'm still here?!? Checking back later with the hopeful mind for seeing lots lots lots of pics from the premiere event. I mean, I wanna see SH. Just SH, not JS, not SH and JS together.

PS. The organizer of Kim Woo Bin FMs in my country just called me for work. I asked what's his next project. He told me he's in talk with JS's agency for the FM here. And, I, out of no where, told him that, "it'd be amazing if you also invite SH and do the couple FM". He asked me, "Pinocchio?", and was kinda laughing (a good laugh tho). He might think I'm crazy...haha.. I wish he took my words seriously :D 

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KXgSrtaNpno/

They are already featured in a Chinese news :)

Chinese Media must be a fan of Darling couple :)) They even updated the newest Instyle photos which are just released this morning to their news. :)) It's the Power of Darling couple, *pyung pyung*.... BTW, What was the Background song's title ofthe news? It sounds great was playing feature those scenes of Jong Suk and Shin Hye? 

oh thanks for your recommend! "Match Made in Heaven' song by Mohombi or "With You" by Chris Brown is also included too!I will try which suited my MY the most  :)>-

Awesome~ I thought this one was apt for the particular photo shoot because of the overall tone of the song, the lyrics (will post below), and the band is British. It evokes the sense of being completely captivated by someone and the desire to become whatever that person needs simply to be a fixture in their life. The chorus and particularly the line, "hold your hair in deep devotion" make me think of the Darling Couple hardcore. 

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust
If you like your coffee hot
let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots babe
I just wanna be yours

Secrets I have held in my heart
are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours

Let me be your leccy meter
And I'll never run out
Let me be the portable heater
That you’ll get cold without
I wanna be your setting lotion
hold your hair in deep devotion
At least as deep as the Pacific ocean
I wanna be yours

Secrets I have held in my heart
are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours

Daily K Pop News | Latest K-Pop News 

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are a stylist couple in London for 'InStyle'

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye has reunited in London for a photoshoot for 'InStyle' magazine's latest issue.

Both of them showed their perfect chemistry as a sweet yet stylist couple while roaming on the streets of London, earning much praise from the staff.

During the interview, the two revealed the behind-the-scene story of their famous 'cover-mouthed kiss scene' in 'Pinocchio'. Lee Jong Suk said,"The director already had pictured how the kiss scene would look like, so we just went along with it. I still listen to the OSTs frequently even after the drama ended, and the memories during the filming still come to my mind".

Park Shin Hye also said,"Even the direction of our palms was already planned in details so the kiss came out prettily".

The full pictorial and interview will be featured in the April issue of 'InStyle'.

Just woke up and decided to check this thread and OMGush @-) @-) @-) then :-O :-O :-O after the initial shock 8-} 8-} 8-} and then :x :x :x and [-O< [-O< Thank you InStyle

Oh my Darling Couple/LJS & PSH is so DAMN (can I say that word here???) HOT AND SEXY.......OH MY....OH MY......i am at a lost for words....so dumbfounded.....but.....TOTALLY LOVING THE PICS.......THIS SHIP IS REALLY BLESSED....thank you LJS & PSH for agreeing to work together after Pinocchio in so many CFs, photoshoots (i hope....there will be MORE, MORE in the future.... Sorrynotsorry for being greedy :D:D:D )

Those pics already made my day :\"> :\">

So happy that SH will attend the VIP Premiere of Twenty to support her friends now about Sukkie....not sure about him (pessimistic mode on...right @sleepykid ;) ) coz I know he is a homebody type of a person...he rather watch TV than go out :)) :))

For sure I will be checking this thread today for any sightings/news of our Darling Couple....wait a minute....i said i'm pessimistic right? Oh why you two make us crazy and confused like this.....we don't know what to feel, what to think when we see you together....delulu on or off....that's the effect of your awesome chemistry to us...good thing we are NOT ONLY A SHIP.....BUT AN ARMADA :D:D:D

Hi chingus, I just wonder is that it? Only 5 photos or InStyle still hide some of them (the most hottest one). Anybody please let me know

#Darlingcouple #Refreshthispage1000times #tochecknewphotoscomeout #shouldturnonoroffpessimismmode #pleasegiveusmore #evenonlytinylittleone #beggingInStyle 

:D OMG this thread is on fire but not as much as our Darling Couple <:-P there's no enough words to describe how sexy they r in the InStyle photoshoot... 8-} and there're more pics to coming~ \:D/

let's pray for our lives when more darling pics will be revealed =))

CAVucnlUYAAsHdl.jpg

OMG..i'm dyinng here..need an oxygen...love this pic to the max..they looks so in LOVE *delulu mode on**

:x :x :x

hmnnn,,i can see some "symbolism" in that photo shoot..hmmnnn,,and the best has yet to come?! I can see ITALY  from this photo...LooLL

;) ;;) ;;)

@-) @-) @-) 8-} 8-} 8-}

tumblr_nle8y6XIU81sl7awmo1_r1_1280.jpg  

Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye For Instyle Magazine | April Issue 

Cr: InStyle Korea 

Tell me annoying..

But until now i just cant believe my own eyes...

And my delulu mind wondering how she gets in that car...??

There must be someone who taking her up the car...

Omg...

Not to ot... pinocchio turlly bring me to upper level 8-} :> :-\"

Tell me annoying..

But until now i just cant believe my own eyes...

And my delulu mind wondering how she gets in that car...??

There must be someone who taking her up the car...

Omg...

Not to ot... pinocchio turlly bring me to upper level 8-} :> :-\"

and notice that the car front shape isn't easy at all  to sit on :D so she must have leaned all her body weight on sukii's back :D  

very tough pose  hahhhaha :D