[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

https://www.yotube.com/watch?v=xLrOVfQgQZM

Credit: Hallyu Back

This is funny. It is a reaction of Pinocchio's kiss. Subscribe to Hallyu Back if you like it and make sure to give a like button to the video! :D

High five her reaction though hahahahaha..... hahahahha... just let me laugh. =)) =)) =)) =))

why so secretive? :)) :)) :)) Wouldn't it be nice for them to openly glances at each other, openly showing seductive kisses and caring, openly handhold and giving each other hugs...because they did nothing wrong  but I don't think the writer will allow that...:D:D.  These two leads have too many family issues and they need to confess to each other before any romance going into high gear  :):)

Aniyo aniyo. That's not what I meant.

Secrets are hot right. It's like trying hard to get. The more hard it gets, the more hot. And this I mean due to work. According to drama law, in most workplaces romancing your coworker is prohibited and can result in loosing your job to almost loosing your love. That's why I said 'secret'.

Plus secret kisses are so frigging hot...

class="titleNews"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Share Romantic Moments on Rooftop

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Park Shin Hye’s tear-filled, puppy eyes have been caught in Pinocchio.

On December 8, SBS’ Pinocchio released a set of stills featuring Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) romantically looking at each other, like any other lovers. The pictures increase anticipation by showing the ‘darling couple’ on the rooftop, which is their historical place.

Dal Po and In Ha are making eye contact and sweetly hugging each other. In Ha’s teary eyes are also catching attention. In Ha is looking at Dal Po standing opposite her with her eyes full of tears, bringing out curiosity.

Dal Po has also been caught bending his knee and looking at In Ha, who sank into her spot, losing all energy from her legs.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Share Romantic Moments on Rooftop

The production team of Pinocchio stated, “The two people who confirmed each other’s feelings last episode will have their own time on the rooftop. As much as the rooftop is a historical spot that presented many incidents for the ‘darling couple,’ another incident will happen to ‘darling couple’ on the rooftop. Please check what will happen to them through this week’s broadcast.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio, starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is a romance drama about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. The ninth episode will air on December 10.

Photo credit: iHQ

OMG...I just saw LJS's smoking photos posted by @THEseemaMSKMy God..ok..this is what most people say  HOT.I kind of agree...LOL but to be precise, he's smokey.Now I see the other side of LJS He's no more a LAMB!! :((He's more like KWB who's also another one of my fav.:D
Anyway, thanks for showing us the pics.Without this thread, I wouldn't have seen all these pics.Where on earth did you get all these photos???

Guest aidsincera

Traffic, Why you no stop and let me kiss my bae in the middle of the road?!? :))

2014-12-08-09-45-55_deco_zps60gaopb2.jpg
My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

I love these photos of our Dalpo! :)
10346458_361048054076776_292531640760395

10373717_361048000743448_499338150526514

Do you guys think that it is safer if Inha's dad and granddad finds out about Inha and Dalpo's relationship earlier? I hope that they finds out about it earlier so that later we can focus on Jaemyung. What do you guys think??