[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

HOW ABOUT WOO BIN WILL MAKE A CAMEO AS YOO RAE'S OPPA SINCE SHE SAID SO IN EPISODE 7 THAT HER OPPA MODELED FOR BEOM JO'S MALL AND IN HA WILL HAVE A TINY CRUSH ON HIM AND DALPO GETS JEALOUS.

HAHAHA

OMG. THAT'D BE DREAM COME TRUE. JONG SUK AND WOO BIN IN ANOTHER DRAMA AGAIN. GIVE IT TO ME PLZ. MY BODY. MY SOUTS. MY MINE. IT'S ALL READ FOR JONGBIN BROMANCE.

BY THE WAY, WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?

I also have this feeling that SBJ is ok with IH and DP having a relationship. Seems like he is even willing to help them...(i guess im alone in this one)

Yes, I agree with you. That's why he made up a story about DalPo like YooRae in the Reporter Lounge. So InHa Dad won't suspicious, because he did looks suspect DalPo "did something to his daughter" and BumJo noticed that.

Because I'm a super duper fan I know something about his smoking 3 hours before the kissing scene he is not allowed to smoke. That is Lee Bo Young condition before the kissing scene or else she will hit him.

:)

Well..... Sukkiee smoked, WooBin too, also uri second lead male youngKwang. I saw three of them in a pictorial with foggy smoke, and they're man with sexy lips..... *sigh (-_-)

New stills for Pinocchio
img src=" B4SdkOrCMAAkKEs.jpg"

Another outdoor kiss?

Please...they need less clothes on.....

About the stills. It's about time that In Ha knows about Dal Po's family background.

He should also mention about what he knows about hyunghim. Hyungnim must be saved. Such a handsome guy can not go to jail for murder. Dal Po and In Ha need to save him cause they are on the good side.

Just guess IH know about DP’s real identity...that’s why she’s crying 

and @THEseemaMSK....it’s your fault^^~
kyaaaa~~~
you make me love him more with those cigarettes on his mouth...

Lol

Gurl

Don't ya dare blame me. You mentioned his cherry lips first.

I can't wait for the romance to kick in! Finally. I want to see some secret glances, secret halway stolen kisses, secret handhold, secret hugs, secret innuendos to be exchanged.

Although admittedly I want our four rookies to overtake one proud mother and a bromantic sunbae (is it weird of me to want them together, as in like romantically? I'm hoping Inha's mum become more considerate and caring).

But mostly, I feel warm fuzzies looking at our never-lying-hardly-denying darling couple smooching. Please smooch more..

Who wants another Kiss Scene ???????????????????????????????

I want more kiss scenes! A hot one! Uhmm director-nim can you focus on Dal-po and In ha when they kiss? Don't put the camera away please? I don't care if the kiss looks awkward, it is sweet in my eyes.

:x

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/385117B4 Sdk Or CMAAk KEs

English translation of an article: 'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye's Puppy Eyes Capture, Lee Jong Suk and Another Incident
In the SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama Special 'Pinocchio' (Scriptwriter Park Hye-run and PD Jo Soo-won), the new episode stills of the upcoming episode featuring on the 8th reveals the loving glances between Choi Dalpo (Lee Jong-Suk) and Choi Inha (Park Shin-hye).
In the featured stills, on the rooftop, Dalpo and Inha have sweet padding-clothed hugs along with loving eye contacts which displays the mood of loving couples. Especially the rooftop which is the Darling Couple's main "historic" site makes viewers eagerly question what's going to happen next.
The glistening tears of Inha caught the attention of many viewers. Inha was looking, with puppy-like glistening tears, at Dalpo who is standing across from her, the glistening tears making the viewers question what's happening.
Also, one still displayed Dalpo who was looking at the knee-crouched Inha. Inha was sitting with her legs loosely crouched on the ground. Dalpo has his knees crouched and is crouching toward Inha. In the previous episode 8, they had their first kiss which confirmed both of their feelings, so this has let viewers wonder what is going to happen between them on the rooftop.
The production crew of 'Pinocchio' has stated, "Through the previous episode, they both have confirmed their feelings of each other and in the rooftop, they have a moment with each other. The Darling couple's 'historic' site of the rooftop background reveals more than their moment because another incident will occur. Through this upcoming episode, we hope that you find out what is going to happen."
Sorry for the horrible translations. :D Please don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit if you want to post this again.

heartoppaya said: I can't wait for the romance to kick in! Finally. I want to see some secret glances, secret halway stolen kisses, secret handhold, secret hugs, secret innuendos to be exchanged. Although admittedly I want our four rookies to overtake one proud mother and a bromantic sunbae (is it weird of me to want them together, as in like romantically? I'm hoping Inha's mum become more considerate and caring). But mostly, I feel warm fuzzies looking at our never-lying-hardly-denying darling couple smooching. Please smooch more..

why so secretive? :)) :)) :)) Wouldn't it be nice for them to openly glances at each other, openly showing seductive kisses and caring, openly handhold and giving each other hugs...because they did nothing wrong  but I don't think the writer will allow that...:D:D.  These two leads have too many family issues and they need to confess to each other before any romance going into high gear  :):)

Honestly i have the same wishes as @kate_USA‌ :\"> more stolen glances and secret meet-ups...i find these actions more sweet... anything that is prohibited or that you do in secret are more insteresting..do you guys agree :x

Park Shin Hye’s Tearful Puppy Ears

Dec. 8, 2014

Source:bntnews.co.

ocm2yw2fcfbhha2w0apiqh3szj9kphy4.jpg

by Sora Ghim] Actress Park Shin Hye caught attention with her teary puppy eyes. In still cuts for the upcoming ‘Pinocchio’ episode, the ‘Darling’ couple is seen on the rooftop looking as if they started their sweet romance.

The pictures show Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) looking at Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) attentively as they hug. Standing on the same rooftop that started everything, what is the next monumental thing to happen?

Additionally, In Ha’s teary eyes are brought to attention. Like a puppy, she has bright round eyes that are filled with tears as she looks at Dal Po. What brought those tears?

Not only that but In Ha is seen crouching on the ground as if her legs gave out. Dal Po goes down on one knee and approaches her. After the first kiss between the ‘Darling couple,’ fans are wondering what situation this is.

Meanwhile, ‘Pinocchio’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday. The ninth episode will air on December 10. (photo by IHQ)

news@bntnews.co.uk