[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

‘Pinocchio’ Kim Yeong-Gwang, due to filming through the night, ‘sleeping peacefully’ in the waiting room

2014/12/02

Source:innolife.com

12175_1.jpg

Actor Kim Yeong-Gwang’s figure in ‘Pinocchio’ filming was released.
In 2nd on the official Facebook, Kim Yeong-Gwang’s agency En Pino released the photo of Kim Yeong-Gwang who was on call 24 hours.
In this photo, Kim Yeong-Gwang’s real figure in SBS Wednesday and Thursday drama ‘Pinocchio’ filming studio. Although he had to film through the night, he couldn’t leave the site and fired with enthusiasm while grabing off a few dreams.
It especially draws attention; due to his tall stature, he bent himself and tried to sleep. Or he lay while stretching his legs and almost collapsing in a chair.
In the drama, Kim Yeong-Gwang is passionately acting the role of Seo Beom-Jo. Seo Beom-Jo is a son of rich family who has curiosity to Choi In-Ha(Park Shin-Hye) and enters the world of reporter following her on impulse. Unlike his perfect visual, Kim Yeong-Gwang is showing off different charm with innocent, pure and clumsy character.

i remember read somewhere that SBS already announced awards ceremonies for music, drama, and entertainment will be held separately. maybe they plan like that bcz they hope so much in MLG and pinocchio..

Now now I doubt if Jun Ji Hyun will going to attend this award ceremony, sometimes she boycott award ceremony especially not baeksang type awards ceremony, this is train wrecked in the making. I would have agree if Movie and Drama but, drama, movie, variety and music it doesn't sound so good. Anyway I hope the rating of the drama increases we still a few episodea away from the series and the story is getting meatier.

I think the expectations has been met, tge reviews and feedbacks from the viewers and press are good. Ratings doing bad in Korea we already know that but if the drama continue to win hearts and keep increasing each day it wouldn't be a problem. Ahjumma's of Korea support please tonight.

December 2, 2014 class="entry-title single-title" Park Shin Hye Covers Cine21’s Vol. 982

Source:http://couch-kimchi.com

0.jpg

Busy actress Park Shin Hye covers Volume 982 of Cine21. Shine Hye currently stars in the SBS drama Pinocchio, but she’ll also be seen on the big screen this December when her movie The Royal Tailor premieres on Christmas eve.

Check out her spreads!

01_zpsd458db80.jpg~original02_zpsf47e62b4.jpg~original03_zpsec54f0aa.jpg~original04_zps1530d362.jpg~original

Guest CooChie_1

Rania Zeid said:

klushdee

said:

TheFoodMonster

said:

klushdee

said: [Pinocchio] Ep 7 written Preview - Title: Frog in a Well

YGN’s Dalpo and MSC’s Inha are covering the death of the the woman who supposedly died to a gym diet. They are competing against each other and reporting for their own broadcasting stations. Whose report will broadcast the real truth of the accident? In one episode, Inha is starting to repeatedly avoid Dalpo. This action makes Dalpo sad…

The title made me wonder who's the frog? Will it be Dal Po? or In Ha or Bum Jo?

Who do you think chinggus?

Guest ktiminie

Lol @sarah_lina, btw what is Dal Po touching on the second picture???? ;;) ;;) ;;) Edit: and you're gonna say I'm crazy guys but on the first picture, ears are red!!

wahhh.. daebakk.. after being suffered make own imagination of ep 7 for one week finally wednesday come again.. cant wait to watch dalpo sad because inha keep ignore him and i hope more jealous scene.. *i like his jealous faced* dalpo yah~just confess your feeling to inha then getting married.. seriously i wish real married scene*not inha dad imagination* in this drama.. hahaha omoo.. *what am i talking about ? ok sorry i think i m going crazy now..kekeke..*

noonapiu33_bfd3

said:

urpyi

said:

I'm confused. I remember I've been read SBS awards will change a lot . I found that news. class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

SBS Announces New End-of-Year Awards Ceremony Plans    

September 16, 2014 class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Media network SBS has announced a major change to its usual end-of-year awards ceremony plans. Instead of holding separate awards ceremonies for music, drama, and entertainment, as it has done in the past, the network has announced the creation of the SBS Awards Festival (abbreviated as SAF), to present awards for all three industries in one.

The new event will be held sometime in mid-December this year. SBS says that the SAF is to be staged at Seoul’s COEX, a venue in the Samsung district of the capital. The new move will mean an end to the SBS Drama Awards, arguably the most noteworthy of the network’s award ceremonies to date.

Organizers have confirmed that a large variety of performances will be staged at the event, including mini concerts by musical artists, as well as performances by leading drama actors.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/16/sbs-announces-new-end-of-year-awards-ceremony-plans/

Guest rogue0716

OMG!!!!!! INCOHERENT. INCOHERENT. SQUEALLLL!!!!!!!

FINALLY! I was getting tired of Dalpo pretending he was indifferent to In Ha and then goes behind her back with those melt-worthy, butterfly-inducing, love-filled eyes. It's about time he returns the favor and is actually truthful about his feelings. Kyaaa!!! He's taking care of her again but this time, it isn't subtle or hidden. Although, In Ha looks like she's not having any of it. Lol. Melt a little, woman! Because I'm a mess of a puddle on the floor while typing this. What? Who invented back hugs? Because as far as I'm concerned, the Darling Couple wins this round. Now, I need a scene where she turns around and gives that hug back tenfold.

Whew. Wednesday, I'm going to strangle you for being so slow. And then I'm going to kiss you when you arrive. And kill you again when you leave. We have a complicated love/hate relationship, Wednesday and I.

m4uDA5.jpg

Source dc/http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201412030758452410

Now we can see why InHa said,"Why did you like this?" Because it's make her harder to forget her feeling. Good boy DalPo, don't keep your feeling in secret forever. Be a MAN. Be a MASTER of InHa's heart :D