[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

ororomunroe said: Thinking about the title of ep 5 - The King With Donkey Ears, it makes me wonder about the secret and who will be revealing it. In the story, the barber promised the king he wouldn't tell a soul about his donkey ears. But he couldn't keep to himself so he went out and told it to some plants and the world found about it because there were pockets of Echo hidden within the plants. I think the king is Inha and the barber is BeomJo. The plants would be YR since she is an expert eavesdropper so she'll somehow 'accidentally' overhear BeomJo talking about Inha's crush. I wouldn't be surprised if YR spills the beans to Dalpo. Poor Inha, she's too trustworthy.

http://instagram.com/ssinz7

Yeah I'm so disappointed that the photo got removed :( the link is still there on her Twitter which obviously doesn't work now.

Could it really be SBS telling her now to fuel the ship the KYK? That sounds crazy lol :-/

Hello every one pinocchio's family I am sorry that I didn't post bcz I was busy this week , I loved Ep 3 & 4 make me interested to know the next episodes .I loved Dal In relationship The uncle - niece , partners , lovely husband & wife hahahahah ......etc  .
I won't say something new but you wrote what in my mind .
I wish to know many things :
How Dalpo & grandfather met ??? I wish to know what happened to mother is really dead or she left him to grandfather ???
The mother daughter relationship how it will be , I am excited to discover how will In Ha will deal with her & her feelings toward her cold Mom .
The brother's  revenge I am really scare from his anger toward all  who cause the family's misery so I hope Dalpo will rescue his soul from dark road .
I am excited to see chan soo back to the drama as police officer hahahah :)) I think he will be the best friend to dalpo and will direct him to the truth that cause his father death .
Bum Jo & his mother are lovely , I hope more scenes for both .
Yoo rie is interesting character hahahaha  I wish to know who is the celebrity that she loves make her wanting to be reporter :)
& finally congratulations for success of the drama I hope that will complete I trust the writer , director  and pinocchio's team :)
Pinocchio_press.jpg

Thanks for every one sharing his thoughts , pics .....etc
Congratulations on 200 page fighting pinocchio's family 
200.png
I love you all :)
Waiting Ep 5 
Pics: cr to the owner 

Guest kerdhanato

Uhh I think the picture from her IG is not from ep 4. In ep 4, In Ha wears a blue clothes in her black suit, not like we see above. And Kim Young Kwang also wears a different suit. I've watched ep 4 countless times, so I can firmly say that it's different. (But do correct me if turns out I'm wrong)

So.. I think they're just avoiding spoilers.

I really can't wait for tomorrow. Instead of studying for my exam (which is also tomorrow), I'm repeating the episodes..

God bless me. Please don't let me fail on my exam because of this.

Rania Zeid said:

BluenB

said:

[OSEN] "Park Shin Hye who became a dwarf in front of Kim Young Kwang" - On 25th, Park Shin Hye updated instagram

[OSEN] "Park Shin Hye who became a dwarf in front of Kim Young Kwang" - On 25th, Park Shin Hye updated instagram ' This won't do..at this rate..this brother is too tall, and I can't wear heels, becoming a dwarf instantly' releasing a selfie with Kim Young Kwang. In the photo, Park Shin Hye was seen tucking her legs, squatting down next to a 187cm model Kim Young Kwang, who looked at the lens smiling helplessly. (Cr.as tagged)

source: jinjja wintercherub twitter

vynenitsuga said: uni... that really made me sick... poor youngdo, poor seo bum jo... poor dalpo... aaahhh complicated relationship... hahaha (mix it with their real relationship)
Young Do --> Bum Jo => have been together since their debut as modelYoung Do --> Dal po => Have a great chemistry during school 2013Bum Jo --> Dal po => Still build the bromance in pinocchio ( I expect moooooreeee )

leery said: vynenitsuga said: uni... that really made me sick... poor youngdo, poor seo bum jo... poor dalpo... aaahhh complicated relationship... hahaha (mix it with their real relationship)
Young Do --> Bum Jo => have been together since their debut as modelYoung Do --> Dal po => Have a great chemistry during school 2013Bum Jo --> Dal po => Still build the bromance in pinocchio ( I expect moooooreeee )