[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="titleNews"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Make First Skinship in ‘Pinocchio’

Nov. 19,2014

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s first skinship in Pinocchio has been revealed.

The production team of SBS’s Pinocchio released the still cuts of Lee Jong Suk (Choi Dal Po) and Park Shin Hye (Choi In Ha) before airing the third episode on November 19.

81089002.jpg

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye play the same aged uncle and niece who don’t share a drop of blood but the revealed still cuts capture chemistry between the two, bringing out curiosity.

Their changed outfits also catch attention. Having appeared as high school students until the second episode, they changed out of the uniforms, making a transformation into adults.

The production team stated, “This week’s broadcast will begin showing Dal Po and In Ha as adults after graduating from their high school.”

Photo credit: iHQ

Source:mwave/enewsworld

To all those who will watch before me, have fun!  I am jealous.  I will resist temptation to watch raw and wait patiently for Dramafever.  Last time they had it up by my 3.30pm Wed which is awesome.  Gosh...I am glad I have a busy work day else I would not know what to do myself with all the excitement I would feel and then I will check Soompi and Tumblr and then spoil it for myself.  

In the first two episodes, there were scenes which mentioned that Choi Dal-Po is so smart that he should be tested for Mensa. Mensa International is the high IQ society which provides a forum for intellectual exchange among its members. There are members in more than 100 countries around the world. The actress, Ha Yeon Joo, is a member of Mensa, as shown in her photo below:
1616510.jpg
She has mostly minor roles so far, but she is so smart that she could act dumb. She played the dumb fiance' of the male lead in the recently concluded drama, My Secret Hotel. But she is smart and pretty. Mensa has a test that you have to answer 30 difficult questions within a half an hour. Therefore, what Choi Dal-Po did in the TV game show would be along that line. Someone has to be in the top 2% of the general population.

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title"Tiger JK to Participate in His Very First OST for SBS’ Drama “Pinocchio”

Tiger JK to Participate in His Very First OST for SBS’ Drama “Pinocchio”

Rapper Tiger JK will be lending his voice for his first-ever OST for “Pinocchio.”

Tiger JK’s very first OST track will be for SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio,” which stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi. It will be included in part one of the drama’s OST, set for release through music sites this coming November 20.

His wife, singer-rapper Yoon Mi Rae, is known as the ‘OST Queen’ with many hit OST songs for dramas including “Master’s Sun” and “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” which is earning Tiger JK even more attention for his very first shot.

A representative of “Pinocchio’s” OST production team revealed, “As it is rare for a rapper to take part in an OST, we’re certain that Tiger JK’s OST participation will not only bring energy to the drama, but it will make the drama more interesting with his musical sense.

Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. (KST) on SBS. [soompi]

Fierce competition looms among Wednesday-Thursday dramas

November 19 2014

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141119

Wednesday-Thursday dramas of the three public television channels are bracing for fierce competition as KBS2’s “King’s Face” has started airing. Drama-lovers are wondering which will be the favorite in the three-way competition

MBC’s drama “Mr. Baek” is currently ahead, striking average viewing rate of 14.2 percent in the first episode broadcast. The main actors known for their credible acting skills -- Shin Ha-kyun, Jang Na-ra and Lee Joon -- seem to be the main reason for the drama’s success.

The unique theme of the drama, aged Shin returning to his early days of 30s, is also gaining interest. Although the broadcast of SBS’ “Pinocchio” slightly downgraded the viewer ratings of ”Mr. Baek,” the MBC drama is still holding on to its spot place and has a high chance of being the winner.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141119

SBS rom-com “Pinocchio” had almost reached 10 percent of average viewing rate in the second episode aired Thursday. The production team of an older popular drama “I Hear Your Voice” has reunited for this drama, which has boosted anticipation even before its release.

Trendy young actors Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye’s appearance is also gaining attention not just in South Korea, but all over Asia. As the romantic chemistry between the two hallyu stars is to heat up soon, the drama is likely to rise as another K-drama syndrome like “The Heirs” and “My Love from the Star.”

more@http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411191535504199815_2

Oh my.. I just didnt log in for 1 one day and already so many pages to backread.
Read Shin hye is promoting young kwang's weibo account. Guess they are close already. This girl is too nice for her own good. haha.. She has even begged ppl to follow him in her msg. KYK s sure lucky to be promoted by the korean actress with the most no of followers. She makes me proud because of her selfless personality. :)
Actually i m feeling nervous today regarding d ratings. No kidding, my stomach is making sound..or i might be just hungry. Anyways, i keep praying. keeping my fingers..even toes crossed.. lets pray..  [-O<  [-O<  [-O< 
First i will eat something n then come n back read. I left when we all were talking abt d bed scenes. So curious what happened next. hehe. :P

docster6 said: In the first two episodes, there were scenes which mentioned that Choi Dal-Po is so smart that he should be tested for Mensa. Mensa International is the high IQ society which provides a forum for intellectual exchange among its members. There are members in more than 100 countries around the world. The actress, Ha Yeon Joo, is a member of Mensa, as shown in her photo below:

She has mostly minor roles so far, but she is so smart that she could act dumb. She played the dumb fiance' of the male lead in the recently concluded drama, My Secret Hotel. But she is smart and pretty. Mensa has a test that you have to answer 30 difficult questions within a half an hour. Therefore, what Choi Dal-Po did in the TV game show would be along that line. Someone has to be in the top 2% of the general population.

class="single__title entry-title"Additional photos of Park Shin Hye with “InStyle” released

Nov. 19, 2014

10257078_861199973904276_235841940361972

Additional photos of actress Park Shin Hye‘s San Francisco vacation photoshoot for the November issue of InStyle magazine have been released. 

Despite her busy schedule, Park Shin Hye took some time off to fly to San Francisco, California for a sweet vacation photoshoot with InStyle magazine. The actress played the role of a tourist as she wandered around the port city, exploring its wonders.

She’s shown eating a colorful scoop of ice cream on a cone, striking a pose in front of artistic street graffiti, examining items from a local food stand, and gazing out into the city landscape.

Shin Hye’s slim, fit figure is covered in fashionable fall attire as she bundles up for the cooler temperatures but still maintains her stylish looks. Her light makeup highlights the beauty of her features in the natural lighting of the photoshoot.

In other news, the actress recently joined social media platform Instagram, commemorating the moment with a fresh selca. She’s also busy filming her on going drama SBS Pinocchio alongside Lee Jong Suk, which just premiered on November 12th. Shin Hye also recently became the first Korean model for the international brand Visa.

Park Shin Hye InStyle nov 2014 Park Shin Hye InStyle nov 2014 Park Shin Hye InStyle nov 2014 Park Shin Hye InStyle nov 2014

Source: InStyle/koreaboo.