[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

giselle_tw said: Shinhye and Young Choi Dal Po :x 
So this is her style for Pinocchio !!!! I like it !!! tuzki-bunny-emoticon-019.gif tuzki-bunny-emoticon-037.gif

Twitter : @lovedarum미소 짓고 있지만,,,얼어있는 다름군^^ ㅋㅋ아름다운 신혜씨~^^ 피노키오 리딩이 있었던 날~찰칵!!

Google Translation :
Although group differences in freezing,,, smile ^ ^ Meals-Calling Mr. ㅋㅋ beautiful ~ ^ ^ Pinocchio was leading me - a click! "

"He's (Choi Dal Po) originally was a taxi driver who taciturn and not observed with the bowl hair, but then he turned into a smart and handsome reporter.

but, whether he would still hate the truth when meeting with a female reporter (Choi In Ha) who thinks that truth is as important to his life ?"

So, Choi Dal Po bowl hair not last long ... kekekekeke ... :D

Guest MarieN1430293183

hyeshin6 said: "He's (Choi Dal Po) originally was a taxi driver who taciturn and not observed with the bowl hair, but then he turned into a smart and handsome reporter. but, whether he would still hate the truth when meeting with a female reporter (Choi In Ha) who thinks that truth is as important to his life ?" So, Choi Dal Po bowl hair not last long ... kekekekeke ... :D

Me too @sleepykid‌ ... be careful @LaDadaista‌ ... if something is not allowed for in the post, is not supposed to be posted from the beginning and in the hide. because, if it is spread out, no one can guarantee and be responsible. they've definitely save and re-posting everywhere :D

LOL