[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Rania Zeid said: StaRix said: Her cap and sweater~ :x

박신혜 ‏@ssinz31 seconds ago

jain song X Disney 송자인 선생님께 받은 피노키오 스냅백과 맨투맨!감사합니다^_^정말 귀엽죠~?참!밀레 팬싸인회에 와주신 여러분 감사합니다!기분좋은 하루를 보냈네요^^ 모두 좋은밤 되세요~~

PARK SHINHYE UPLOADS CHARMING “PINOCCHIO”-THEMED SELCAS

On October 3rd, Park Shinhye uploaded adorable selcas of herself in a Pinocchio snapback and sweater on her Twitter!

Park Shinhye teased fans for her upcoming drama, “Pinocchio”, by dressing in Disney Pinocchio clothes. The selcas were taken in a car, and in the first photo she uses the seatbelt to cover her mouth. In the second one, she cutely sticks her tongue while looking straight at the camera.

The caption reads:

Teacher Ja In Song gifted me a Pinocchio baseball cap & sweatshirt! Thank you very much ^^ It’s really cute isn’t it~? Ah! Thank you very much to everyone who came to MILLET Fansign! Have a happy day today ^^ May everybody have a beautiful night~~

If they're prince and princess, it'd make more sense to have them be in a manga.... especially with the yellow hair.  You expect crazy hair colours in mangas. ^^  But it'll be fun either way.  Looking forward to it.... only 8 more weeks to go.  (easier to count by weeks... less depressing than days. :D)

Some article on Pinocchio:
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/10/03/filming-quietly-begins-on-pinocchio-with-lee-jong-seok-and-park-shin-hye/
----------------------------------------------------
Can't wait to see PSH's photoshoot pics.

Shinhye and Young Choi Dal Po :x 
So this is her style for Pinocchio !!!! I like it !!! tuzki-bunny-emoticon-019.gif tuzki-bunny-emoticon-037.gif

Twitter : @lovedarum미소 짓고 있지만,,,얼어있는 다름군^^ ㅋㅋ아름다운 신혜씨~^^ 피노키오 리딩이 있었던 날~찰칵!!

Google Translation :
Although group differences in freezing,,, smile ^ ^ Meals-Calling Mr. ㅋㅋ beautiful ~ ^ ^ Pinocchio was leading me - a click! "
BzG3fIHCMAAGO9j.jpg

20131029025556_NzrJj.jpeg

Guest YunM1430294445

Shinhye and Young Choi Dal Po :x 

So this is her style for Pinocchio !!!! I like it !!! 

tuzki-bunny-emoticon-019.gif

tuzki-bunny-emoticon-037.gif

Twitter : 

@lovedarum미소 짓고 있지만,,,얼어있는 다름군^^ ㅋㅋ아름다운 신혜씨~^^ 피노키오 리딩이 있었던 날~찰칵!!

Google Translation :

Although group differences in freezing,,, smile ^ ^ Meals-Calling Mr. ㅋㅋ beautiful ~ ^ ^ Pinocchio was leading me - a click! "

[size=4]

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

[/size]

Guest annariana18

07160914:</p><p> </p><p> 05/10/14 Instagram Update</p><p> </p><p> 이건 치실 하는 중.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> This is using dental floss.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> You are so silly.

07160914:

You are so silly.

Jong-Suk tried his best to update us... (this is so irrelevant)... (o.O)

while Shin-Hye giving us treats, Jong-Suk is flossing his teeth...

I'm sorry to ask.. but that on his head, is it his hair or some kind of hat??