[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Oh man!!! Finally, myung hee is out from that house... but I can't believe that KMS, he's still eating heartily as if nothing happen...so much for redemption! Do we have the best OTP ever or what? Two people who understand each other, not a single secret being kept from one another...my heart aches when they start missing each other... at least, YS gives JH some space to get his work done, though she worries about him....and that hug! the feels!!

ahjumma-JH first face off... the best of the very best!! Now you know JH that this ahjumma rocks!

The highlight of this episode was definitely JH meeting Ahjumma for the first time. So cute, both of them! Love how JH kept trying to steal looks - Hahhahaha... JCW, you're so good!
A lot of action, but I also love the quiet beats in this episode as well. I love how SJN weaves those quiet times, and give us our OTP missing each other, thinking about each other and having their telepathic conversation with each other.
I'm a little disappointed that KMS only unravelled so much when MyungHee left him. He seemed devastated, but later was still able to eat dinner calmly while watching Someday News broadcast. I want him to go mad, OK! Please have a nervous breakdown and slowly go mad, KMS! :)

Guest gyubobo

in that 30 seconds of preview..... consist of awesomeness,tenses and tomorrow's last episode definitely will give another heart attack for it action scene and (hoping) bed scene
:)>- :)>- :)>- :-SS

I so love that Healer is so upfront with YongShin. After he rushed over to check that she is safe and unhurt he was frank that he recorded a confession tape. That he cannot live like a others for the time being and that he has to fight with Elder etc etc.

No withholding of facts and actions. No noble idiocy of making her think I'm a jerk so is safer for her nonsense. He told her everything but also warn her not to goto his hse etc because it's dangerous for me.

And YS as always, completely trusts JungHu and let him do his work without worries. And all she can think of is how can she see him. Awwwwww.

BEST COUPLE EVER!!!!

And these were what I thought would happen in Ep 19:Me thinks:1. YS will press the emergency pendant and Ajumma will be alerted. (since she knows JH is after Moon Ho)YAY! This happened. There is always a reason for a particular scene. 2. Dae Yong (awesome teakwondo girl) will be sent to help YS with her gang of friends (it's only Sec Oh so hehehe)Well, Kinda happened. Dae Yong and her friends went to Moon Ho's apartment and were bodyguards until Jung Hoo arrived. 3. Detective Yoon may finally be put to good use and investigate into Elder (unless he is blocked by the higher ups)Det Yoon appeared and now Ajumma is asking him for help with the case from the past and the current case. 4. JH will be using his Healer skills again to free MH.Hmm... did not really happen. Moon Ho was let go. Partially because of Moon Shik? 5. Ajumma being tracked? I believe it is more that she leaves a trail of breadcrumbs to lure the Elder's IT team to her lair and KAPOW! I think that guy from Elder's IT team may be linked to her past?Ok. unexpectedly Ajumma was caught unawares here. And that glasses guy is linked to the past. And it's great because through this tracking, Ajumma and Jung Hoo meet face to face. 6. Daddy Chae and Ajusshi are resigned to the fact that YS has chosen Bong Soo/JH and contemplate giving him self defence lessons.I want this scene in tomorrow's episode! No Daddy Chae or ajusshi today. 7. Myung Hee realises that Young Shin is her daughter!Not yet. So I suppose this will be tomorrow? At least she realises her daughter is not dead. 8. Moon Shik decides where he stands - to help his brother or remain under Elder's control - if he helps his brother, it will help redeem him in Myung Hee's eyes. (well, maybe a little itsy bit)Nope, at this point he is still the Elder's man. I dread to think what he will do next now that Myung Hee has left him. 
Do you think we will have more flashbacks to the past? Not a single flashback! Is this the last we will see Healer 1992? 
So chingus - what do you think will happen in tomorrow's finale? 

Thank you recappers and translators. I have to say I am not digging the Healer being forced to confessed about Park Dong Chul's plot. Firstly I didn't think it was consistent to Elder's style of killing first and then framing later. Secondly, as if Healer would have been that stupid to trust Elder to fulfill his words even if I get the part that he loves CYS so much that he would do anything for her. I am sorry, i thought that the whole show had been really good so far. Only this part is pretty lame. Please do not end like City Hunter on me. I would be real pissed.

Finally Detective Yoon is involved!!! A seemingly side character is now "useful" in e final episodes!!! I wish he will be on Ahjumma's side and work along with her to bring down Elder and clear JH of murder!!

omo. For the entire series I was soooo happy no guns where involved and now JH is holding onto 1? I hope that's under the approval of Detective Yoon as self defense!

Gosh. Tmrw is last episode!!!

Withdrawal symptoms starts early!