[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

They talk about Bong Sookie? Awwwww... I missed MH's smile.... <3
YS talks about some "yakseon" - a promise... I love the tune....HAHA... I think YS is b!tching about JH.... Love it!Someday Head Kim Moon-ho is BAAAACK!!!!
Our creepy duo talk and don each other's blazers.... not sexually....What is MS saying? And what did Sec. Sexy take from his pocket?
JH, take stalking for a career, you seem to do it welll...LOOSE THE GLASSES, BOY!!!!!!!

JS AND MH TALK ABOUT ELDER...MH IS LAUGHING...THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING ELDER....THEY WON'T GIVE UP,MS AND EVIL SECRETARY ,HEALER DRESS LIKE A PIZZA BOY,IS AFTER ONE OF ELDER MEN...TAKES SOME FINGER PRINTS ...AJUMMA IS ALWAYS THERE...HELPING

Jung Hoo now a detective. Collecting fingerprints and such - I guess they are trying to identify this Elder IT team. Ummm... where is Detective Yoon?And it seems Jung hoo is really doing all this with only Ajumma's help. Poor Young Shin. 

Its late at night and CYS is working on her laptop alone in the cafe.

She tries to call JH's phone but it's off. AHhh she's missing him. Runs up to her room but there's no one there. Looks down at the empty bench outside the cafe. And JH's in a cybercafe looking at footage of her reporting.
Ahhh they're missing each other. 

This so romantic. YS is checking out whether JH isn't following her or watching over her like used to or breaking to her room through the window. He doesn't instead he is in an internet café playing her Someday interviews on the internet! Awww!

CYS tried to call JH (she named it Park Bong Soo again this time), but his phone is not active.

then she ran over to her room....seems like she expected him to come. She misses him.

on the other hand, JH was in internet cafe looking at CYS's video. he misses her too.

now on to KMS house with CMH.. they're talking about Ji An perhaps?

JS MISSES HIM SHE WANTS TO CALL HIM,HE CHANGED HIS NUMBER,HE ALSO MISSES HER,MS AND HIS WIFE SHE THANKS HIM FOR WHAT HE DID FOR HER ,SHE TALKS ABOUT HER DAUGHTER BEING ALIVE,HE PROMISSES TO HELP,HYPOCRITE!I THINK SHE REALISED HE LIED TO HER!

Oh dear me....

YS was at her home and tried to called someone. JH perhaps? Then, she ran to her room and thought JH was there. *Such a sad scene* Together but not. I love this. I love the fact that there are no misunderstanding between them that made our OTP separated. And the reason that they are separated is because they have too and not due to 'Noble Idioting'.

JH was at a Game Centre watching YS's video, And Ahjumma was at her lair and pissed.

WOW! Some strong scene between MS and Myung Hee. Was she asking for a divorce? I hope so.... Maybe then, he will wake up.

sorry I step away for a while.

CYS in her room.ahjumma pacing around in her room kicking stuff.
cut to moonshik with myunghee.she wants to go to moonho's house and moonshik was shockedmyunghee in tears now.she say she knows everything now. why did moonshik did those things.