[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@heartoppaya,  I think we shouldn't have a campaign we should keep him just for you and I.. Let's not share us two is enough admires for him.
@mjang I held it in I kept all my thoughts and theories to myself not to spoil today's episode 

To all my recappers commentators still poster this has been one awesome thread and I thank you  lets make it to 1000

Ep 19 live recap

start off with the goons shoving moonho in the car.SJH pick up the camera and CYS dropping off.

SJH speeding after moonho's car
CYS and secretary, she step back and start to run but more men in black appear to stop her.

Wonderful Healerites Chingus! All good mood and enjoy watching the episode 19, I'm sure something good and wonderful, it is bound to be, and Korean news and sad photo to the events of the episode, I think a very cleverly confusing us all, and in fact, as always, will be at the highest level, and joyful unexpected surprise for all of us, our beautiful, charming Mr. and Mrs. Healer I'm sure, and in the 19th episode for romantic, and sweet love scenes together, when there is, the more time the airport (photo of the Korean news from KMH) probably still about the end of episode 19, as then like 19 episode (when these photos came from the Korean aficionados who even then they had to requezt quickly removed so as not to reveal the essence of this amazing scene apparently) so it will always be in happy shock after the episode, but a final (20 episodes) I'm sure it will be very beautiful, magical, and most importantly the happiest and memorable for our lovebirds OTP and all of us here, so keep calm and full of optimism .I see here in Thread healer we all have similar feelings at the moment and sad about the fact that we all lose, as if his soul with the final drama, especially, I think this feeling will increase even more tomorrow, yet we still do not fully realize that there are only two episodes of this drama masterpiece, but still, no matter how difficult it was for each of us after the final Healer, let's think about what the cast will finally be able to rest with dignity, because the shooting mode in real time, a lot of health and strength takes, we should all be happy just to have what our beautiful OTP and the entire cast Healer even now, hard shoot each scene to give the viewer the feeling of a beautiful fairy tale and magic, and the final episode, I'm sure everything will be so beautiful and unforgettable that we are still a long time and then move away from the happiness we are all here, endlessly revising and analyzing every romantic moment in love, the law of life is such that even the most beautiful and unforgettable story has a beginning, and unfortunately the end, but when you have to say good-bye, it does not mean you have to say goodbye, because the warmest and best memories of the Healer, we can always cherish in heart and there is still a lot of good will, good and happy events.In advance all thanks so much for all that you do for updates Healer 19 episode, you better Healerites Chingus, proud of all of you!  Fighting Healer Drama, Fighting Great Healerites, Fighting Beautiful Sweet Mr. and Mrs. Healer! >:D< <:-P =D> :-bd:x
f6z1eu3ks3ch.jpg
Cr:Baidu

ahjumma giving SJH instructions when he stop and get off his car infront of a building.

SJH in a room. a handphone on a table ring.he picks up and its a suited men talking to him in Double S office, asking him if he is Healer.He tries to walk away but 
A tv lightup showing moonho being tied on a chair, and the phone rang again.SJH wanted to smash the phone but answered the phone reluctantly.
The guy give him only 3 mins.
CYS held in a room with guys guarding her.She ask secretary what are they waiting for.She ask if secretary is married. He said no.She try to talk some casual chitchat with him but the guys are not buying it.

-CYS meets Sec Oh. She's ready to escape but two men block her.. no way to go
-While JH chases after the signal.. it ends up at Someday news. Ahjumma n him are doubtful but still checks
-KMH phone on a broadcast room.. it stil rings. JH answers the phone... Double S guard expert reply, there's camera facing JH. JH tells them something
-While YS meets Sec OH in dark room

OK they really are out to get JH aren' they?

That slimy elder minion is with Double S guard - and Double S boss doesn't look too happy. CYS is in some bedroom with slimy secretary Oh and two minions.
This is all an elaborate trap to catch Healer, right?

oh no they got YS and blackmails JH so he confess he is HEALER...I hate seeing evil secretary so close to our YS...He looks scary...HEALER asks ajumma help to locate JS...FLASHBACK ,he was called that day at Someday...realise something

SJH going through someday office looking for something while talking to ahjumma.

Ahjumma's screen flash with a warning - its cys tracker necklace.SJH ask where is she.Ahumma say in moonho's house.so he thought thats where she is suppose to be.
SJH trying to crack the puzzle that the goons gave him. something about Russia.
Ahjumma started saying somethings in russian to help him.
SJH trying to remember all the things CYS said in the office while he is dozing off.he went thru some drawers looking for something.
he got back to the meeting room, and show the goons via video cam the recorder he found.
the goons now confirmed that he is Healer since he pass the first mission, but give him another mission.

Started!!!!!YS turns to look at Sec Sexy.... eeeeepppp.... she backs away and starts to run but he'd brought company!Ahjumma asks JH whether he met MH, as he gets to MH's apartment. He hears MH's phone ring and finds it at someday?OH crap! Healer is outed and Doble S leader almost gets a heartattack.JH is shown a video of Hot Ahjussi unconscious somewhere and the phone rings again. JH is soooo pissed.Computer hacker from Jeil tells him that he's got a few minutes (for what?)YS tries to have conversation with Sec. Sexy but he's rarely telling anything other than giving her an "I'm not impressed" face.YS presses her necklace.JH is finding something and Ahjumma is noted that YS is in danger. She tells it to JH... And Ahjumma... what are you trying to pronounce?JH remembers a phone conversation and this super awesome thing happens.... I dunno how to explain it except it's so awesome.MH awakes.....

it lags too much!!!!!!!
MH kidnapped by thugs and JH found the camera. JH follows ajuhma lead. CYS met Secretary and ran away. Thugs came and ?????
Ajuhma asked JH if its true MH get kidnapped. they lead him back to Someday. he found a cellphone with call came in. richard simmons. the thug ajuhma knows setup avideo from the office and ask if he is the healer. he put it down I guess (lag) and they put on a video MH get drugged. CYS  with Secretary (lag). she asked what are they waiting for. they put her in a hotel room.  She try to leave but the thugs scare her.  (lag) she activates the gPS.
JH search something in the office. warning came in ajuhma office. suddenly he remember something happen in the office( agh it lags too much)  so i dont know what happen. they put a mission on him? he figures something and want to leave but they put up CYS video next. 

OMG! I can't believe I missed the opening of the episode because it started early and..... I was busy making fan messages for the actors. lol

And What the heck is going on?

I tell you that this villain is soooo clever!

this ep is beginning to look like mission impossible

SJH wanted to leave butCYS and secretary scene start flashing up on TV.SJH is angry now.
cut to moonho, conscious in a locked room with a laptop.CYS asking secretary what is he trying to do because he has put the medicine vial with an injection needle on the table !
he has limited time to fulfill his mission.secretary making a call. camera zoom to CYS.
SJH was told to put down both of his phones to confess his real identity.