[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I really don't know what I feel today... I'm both excited and sad since it's Monday and Healer day but it's also the second to the last episode!!! Waah!!!!    :((
I hope they release the DVD soon or more BTS pics or vids so we have something to help feed our Healer addiction even after the drama ends.

9 hrs to go here in malaysia...this will be the last week i'm looking forward to monday...it will be a total dragggg after tues. nevertheless i hope jcw n pmy will hv more and better projects to come..same goes to all the other cast..looking forward to the live recap tonight..tq alll..

sia3 said: @uctqepeIs everyone feeling sad? Sorry, can't backtrack pages... but so was I until I read that Epsidoe 15-16 scripts are released, and Korean savvy fans mentioned briefly about 2 scenes. And I now can't stop grinning like a babo in front of the PC again.
So, I hope to share this & bring a smile to everyone, too ~ :D :D :D
The part where Jung Hoo towel dry Young Shin's hair, that happened in the bathroom ;)Everyone's getting excited & having wild imaginations about this little difference in tidbit. :)) Maybe this was our RED from SJN, but instead we only got PINK.
Now, the best part is after Jung Hoo kissed Young Shin in front of Appa.He didn't just kiss her in front of Appa and Ahjussi, but also in front of other customers.Best part is this: He looked at Appa and smile! Then he is gone like a wind. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No wonder Appa is furious!
BUT... I don't know details, sorry. This is all I have. And I don't know what kind of smile it is either. I am guessing it might be a sheepish smile (i.e. Oops! I shouldn't have done that smile), and he really doesn't have time to explain, so he left like the wind. =)) =)) =))
@ruiziao Do you think you are able to share with us this little tidbit in summary? It doesn't have to be everything, but enough to give us a bit of laughter rather than feeling all depressed that it's ending soon. :) Thank you in advance.

Am hoping for a jump in the bluray sales after Healer ends (I'm pretty confident that we won't be disappointed with the ending). Let's get to 1000 orders folks! ;)

Aaaaaahhhh, the feels on @briseis' post on Healer's Guide to Dating! Especially the part where she described how JH instinctively protects YS now and how YS wholly trusts him. Aaaaah. Feeeeels! :x
@sia3 those tidbits literally put a smile on my  face! :x 
Hey it isn't such a sad morning, after all. :)
EDIT: Not such a sad morning at all - OST album is out and it is awesome! 

@tomoyo1010‌ since I'm in my cellphone I don't know how big mistake I would make by quoting your post so I'll just post it here ;

;)

75. Healer has made me believe there is still people out there, wanting to reveal our truth.

76. Healer is everything I have hoped for in a drama...great story, great pacing, great acting and of course fantastic chemistry from the OTP. Thank you to all the people behind this drama.

Guest uctqepe

sia3 said: @uctqepeIs everyone feeling sad? Sorry, can't backtrack pages... but so was I until I read that Epsidoe 15-16 scripts are released, and Korean savvy fans mentioned briefly about 2 scenes. And I now can't stop grinning like a babo in front of the PC again.
So, I hope to share this & bring a smile to everyone, too ~ :D :D :D
The part where Jung Hoo towel dry Young Shin's hair, that happened in the bathroom ;)Everyone's getting excited & having wild imaginations about this little difference in tidbit. :)) Maybe this was our RED from SJN, but instead we only got PINK.

@lovesikaraRe: being able to read Korean - this makes you and I, both! Okay, I just want to read SJN's scripts. HAHAHA! She's reaaaaallyyy good with describing, and really detailed. I think this is why the actors can fully deliver the FEELS to us as well. 
@larienssiHehehehehehe... let's smile like the sun together till tomorrow. :D
@ruiziaoOh, sorry - I did not know your plan. We are still grateful no matter what even if it's not in order. Thank you! :)