[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest charliew

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Guest princesscinderella

Yay! 901 pages!!! Cheers everyone! ;)We're approaching the end and based on the airport pics, it seems like we'll have a happy ending.. I think I can die happily if they'll show a longer kissing scene between JH and YS.. (with lots of hugs and holding hands of course..LOL!)Plus, I'd like to see them focus on JH's eyes more when he looks at YS because it's a total perfection..:xSince Healer is ending soon I think we deserve a big treat. 

Guest tomoyo1010

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.

tomoyo1010 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.

Thread's moving pretty quick, and it is easy to miss a post, so for those who has not read @blossomnagr's post as regards the BTS photos, fans are being requested to stop posting BTS photos as they are major spoilers. 
Let's try to respect the request of the production or other fans who do not want to be spoiled and kindly stop posting BTS photos. If you have posted already, kindly remove them. 
Thank you! 

Okay this thread has gotten the best of me!! I am here trying to enjoy time with friends in Koreatown In Los Angeles and I am on here !!

What yay great hopes for the finale MH,YS,JH in the airport together,

Yay I see a happy ending

But it will all be over Tuesday

No!!!

Guest treasure51

@raasyndromepart 4 Love and Hate
1. disturbed while eating (sorry thats basic instinc, even a tame cat will bite if you disturb it when it's eating. JH reaction just soo cute, ajhumma always disturbed his eating time)2. FIRST KISS (u always remember ur first kiss, absolutely no doubt. effect fter kiss woow, when the 2 nd kiss, they also showed the first kiss, and towel 'almost' kiss )3. Because i am not some one else (well, its so deep, thats mean u can trust me, im always on ur side, never abandon u, fated to be with u)

2 (

Guest greencross

There's a poll in Topstar news about who do you want to spend valentine's day with and Ji Chang Wook is one of the choices.

charliew said: tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.