[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

raasyndrome said: [!!!] S.O.S CALLING CRYING FOR HELP~~PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE ONE OF THOSE MULTIPLE CHOICE TO FINISH MY WORK, WOULD YOU? JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S EVERYONE LIKES BY DOING THIS POLL, AND THE FINAL RESULT OF POLL, WOULD BE EDITED AND SENT TO OUR CURRENT PROJECT.
PART 4 - Love and Hate

@ruizaio: Thanks very much for your reply and information. It's worth since we love it.
I have to find a way, wish the DVD/Blu-ray come out. 
My worry is I dont have any exprience with the order form any sites, and also dont have Visa/Master card to make payment. It's seem hard when I have to think of it too ../crying. I dont need to use them at all. 
If anyone have experience, please advise me! Can't I make directly payment by somehow.
----@AdelaM and Sanika: I'm planning to send an audio form Vietnam tomorrow night, since I've been trying to make a cript for recording and I'm actually not good at English ^ ^.

yumiko_hitoshi said: @ruizaio: Thanks very much for your reply and information. It's worth since we love it.
I have to find a way, wish the DVD/Blu-ray come out. 
My worry is I dont have any exprience with the order form any sites, and also dont have Visa/Master card to make payment. It's seem hard when I have to think of it too ../crying. I dont need to use them at all. 
If anyone have experience, please advise me! Can't I make directly payment by somehow.
----@AdelaM and Sanika: I'm planning to send an audio form Vietnam tomorrow night, since I've been trying to make a cript for recording and I'm actually not good at English ^ ^.

I've got a sudden idea but I'm not sure so help me. I was rewatching episode 4 and there was the scene with DY and her martial/acrobatic competition and the guy she was competing with seemed familiar to me. Can't it be JCW's stunt double Kyung Seop? There are only blurred glimpses of his face but the nose, the haircut even the face look really alike. I mean even his somersaults looked Healer-like. What DO YOU THINK? rkNnNi0.jpgR6aEGVE.pngNb7OTnN.png

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Actress Park Min Young Reveals How She Lost Weight for “Healer”deedeegii February 7, 20150Actress Park Min Young Reveals How She Lost Weight for “Healer”

Actress Park Min Young recently revealed how she lost weight through a diet for the drama in which she is currently starring.

On the February 7 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” Park Min Young took part in a brief interview with the entertainment news program and talked about dieting hard for her role in KBS’ “Healer,” as an entertainment journalist.

During the interview, the actress shared, “It was my first time going on a real diet. I worked hard to lose weight because I play a hardworking entertainment journalist who also does paparazzi work. I mostly danced [to lose weight].”

Also, when the reporter asked about her life during her 20s, Park Min Young expressed, “I think I lived a caged life in the past. I was trapped in the image of an actress, but I don’t want to be like that anymore.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/07/actress-park-min-young-reveals-how-she-lost-weight-for-healer/