[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

still no preview up til now? I bet KBS want to surprise us!

anyway, I'm working on a fanfic right now to participate in Healer Int'l Fan Project, hopefully my story which the idea is kind go with flow. and I would be a very happy person, if @heartoppaya help me as a beta after I finished writing this hihi :D :D I'm kinda sucks at grammar tho

Ji Chang Wook & His Stunt Man
source: DC
Finally we know what he looks like ;))

88d633e2gw1ep11nidm58j20hs0hsq4f.jpg

Another thing is Healer is spotted filming at Cheongju Arts Centre / Hall
88d633e2jw1ep10r83wu9j20gy0gv0uz.jpg

This is how the hall looks like.
88d633e2jw1ep10tnwmr8j20le0g1tbn.jpg

seohyeon_3's IG 【#청주 #예술의전당 #힐러 #촬영 #지창욱 #서정후 아주아주 운 좋게 청주가서 지창욱을 보았노라! 진심 잘생겼다

kanyaprasetyo said: Happy weekend chingus!! This thread is bit inactive... I guess everyone busy making their own video/audio/fan message/fanart etc for Healer project ;)) ;))

And just because paper star craze also got me few days ago, I started making paper star origami and it was fun!! Well, I, who always sucks at arts/DIY/origami wanted to try to make origami for myself n Healer, for the first time in my life... I can't show you the end result as it's on finishing stage.. ahaha :D:D

And let me share my kind of happy ending:
1. As long as JH doesn't die I will happy... I just can't take JCW characters die in 2 dramas back to back.. Andwee!!!
2. Papa Chae will be Mayor of Seoul. There's already spoiler translated by @daegorr at JCW Kitchen loong time ago that Papa Chae will be nominated for Seoul mayor candidate n goes against KMS. If he wins, it'd be great!!
3. Of course YS and JH together.. whether in Pacific Island or not.. they have their own house n kids..
4. Moon Ho will be media mogul n Min Jae also works with him... But they will always cover the news with justice, truth n passion (such an idealistic idea)
5. Any secondary/tertiary couple, like ahjumma with ahjussi, Daeyong with Jong Soo is welcomed too
:x :x

rixxanna said: still no preview up til now? I bet KBS want to surprise us!

anyway, I'm working on a fanfic right now to participate in Healer Int'l Fan Project, hopefully my story which the idea is kind go with flow. and I would be a very happy person, if @heartoppaya help me as a beta after I finished writing this hihi :D :D I'm kinda sucks at grammar tho

i was working on a fan clip with a thank you note in my language too :) @rixxanna I hope this project will be a very big success!!
Lets send voice notes in our languages to the Healer project team and make the fan map with audio/video messages! What do you say? please lets make it BIG!!!

this has always been my favorite scene between KMH and JH... the 'uncle' who would always smile even his so-called nephew is quite annoyed with him

heal6_zps1axtl0gz.jpg

Kim Moon Ho "Being happy to see someone you haven't seen in a long time and being curious about what they've been up to....do you know how that feels? Do you even have any friends? Do you have anyone to ask you if you do have any friends?"