[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I'm been writing a 15 page paper for my class. Today I decided to take a 15 min break but it turned out into a 3 hour break!!! backtracking on all the healer comments, watching BTS videos, reading @briseis awesome analysis and @mywebfoot AMAZING fanfics and the worse of all is I cant wait for Monday!!! even though I have to turn in my paper and go to work. Healer has made a Monday lover! 8-} :x

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

annyeong everybody.., finally it's Monday.. waiting for tonight episode, who is helping Jung Ho, it was Teacher i think.. and Young Sin tell him that she was really angry. is it she already knows that he was Healer or still suspicious with him..

And I am waiting, hope they will kiss intimate healing and full of passion beautifully after all..
so the rating will go up being no 1  and tomorrow at DB will be 10K of comments
=D> :x

anyone can you PM me on inbox link for watching streaming tonight,, i am waiting here.. and thank you for your information..

@briseis Amazing anlysis and it make me more crazy with HEaler and ChangMin couple here..
>:D<

avocado said: I just curious..maybe anyone can help me..why sjh or ajumma didn't call the mother when they knew that the villain would try to harm he.I mean offcourse healer still has to come to the scene.but if they contacted her first, she will be on alert or ask someone help..was her phone unreachable at that time?but i think they can follow it signal..did i miss something?

I love Healer mvs. :x  
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"► Healer || You're everything good

Credit DiosaUnica96
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"►Healer 힐러 MV - Demons (Jung Hoo & Yeong Shin)

Credit missshiannelee
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Healer (jung hoo&young shin) | lift me up♡

Credit Voltovskaya Prod
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Hoo - Young Shin || Healer || Love Song Requiem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPPWD1hE-3I

Credit khushirockz1
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Healer & Young Shin ► I'll be watching you [힐러]

Credit T. Unicorn | Heaven.

avocado said: I just curious..maybe anyone can help me..why sjh or ajumma didn't call the mother when they knew that the villain would try to harm he.I mean offcourse healer still has to come to the scene.but if they contacted her first, she will be on alert or ask someone help..was her phone unreachable at that time?but i think they can follow it signal..did i miss something?

@ahpheng agree with you, at least they have a deep kiss on the dream island on the end after all they get through all at the end..
gesture hand and on the phone was already intimate and had a passion between them..
hopefully a happy end..

do you always watch streaming, can you pm me the link tonight..
 i am still at hospital, hopefully my doctor give me permission for keep my smartphone..

'Healer' Park Min Young tells that she wants to fall in love without getting caught by paparazziPark Min Young told that she wants fall in love without getting caught by paparazzi.

On January 17th, actress Park Min Young appeared on channel KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly' for 'Guerrilla Interview.'

Park Min Young is playing in drama 'Healer' as a news reporter, and regarding reporters that always follow celebrities around, she said, "I wondered why they have to follow celebrities so much."

She went on, "I started learning more about news reporters through the drama, and I learned that they are also going through intense competitions against each other. I understand them much better now."

Reporter Kim Sang Min asked Park Min Young, "Have you ever been caught by reporters," and Park Min Young replied, "Once. I hope to fall in love with someone without getting caught."

Meanwhile, Park Min Young also talked about how it feels to be in her 30s.

'Healer' Park Min Young tells that she wants to fall in love without getting caught by paparazzi

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Getting caught by paparazzi... then dispatch better scoop something up...So excited for tonights episode..!!! 
  • Like 1

Guest treasure51

Anyeong...
Hi..
Knock.. Knock...
may i join this thread???

Ohh. Hi Unni @mywebfoot, @azzuri,  @NRGchick, @Erin, @Tomoyo1010, ..youre all here... is there any party??? okay drink on me.. promise no dinosaur brain's talk.

Thank to our captain @kanyaprasetyo for creating this thread.
I planned to join this thread after read all the pages. but its to hard. this thread use turbo.. soo. i have to cheat..(skip so many pages, and just jump to last page, :D:D). im so exciting..

Have a nice Monday .. 7 hours to ep 13...