[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I still don't get one trivial thing :-?

Why did Jung hoo only kinda collapse and his heart beats increase after a few min from stepping back from CYS I mean he talked to Ajumma and then out of all a sudden he was taken back.

It's like he forgot and remembered

My opinions @tara97 it is bcs they are connected: she was not feeling well in the car in the same moment Healer was almost fell down! So they both are over the heels in love :D

My opinions @tara97 it is bcs they are connected: she was not feeling well in the car in the same moment Healer was almost fell down! So they both are over the heels in love :D

@AdelaM Ahahah you made me giggle alone in my room =)) No seriously it's bothering me ? He should have collapsed right after he walked away from her . Why the time slot break ? :D

OMG! JH has her phone! I didn't notice it earlier because the livestream was lagging! Not only did he save her, he also saved her precious phone! Does the awesomeness of this guy knows no bounds! Please, tell me, he's repairing it for her and giving to her! The genius of SJN is never-ending - so one of the main reason why JH is supposed to be a genius with machines is because of THIS! I LOVE HER!GqNyvfQ.png8JloBih.png

@AdelaM Ahahah you made me giggle alone in my room =)) No seriously it's bothering me ? He should have collapsed right after he walked away from her . Why the time slot break ? :D

@tara97 the saliva took time to arrive at his heart :))))

#Kdrama

ratings: Mon 5.1

#Punch/#펀치: 9.6%

#PrideAndPrejudice/#오만과편견: 8.4%

#Healer/#힐러: 8.2%

cr: orion ramblings twitter

I don't get Korean ratings and viewers... 8.2???

I Am not surprised they've been always like this " the korean audience I mean "

.. seriously I don't know why ? Looks like Healer is just another Daeback underrated drama ,

i don't mean anything but i am enjoying Healer waaaaay better than all the other dramas I am watching including Pinocchio . I know we can't compare different genres of dramas but for whatever reason my favourite is healer and will always be for the meantime . That's just my own POV of the most enjoyable drama

*don't take it personally ♡ *

At least international and online fans know the truth , right ?

ayoko094 said: It's too creepy cuz Yong Shin is 27 and Moon Ho is 37 while Healer is 28 (only 3 month older)so it's quit natural that Jun Hoo is most suitable for Yong Shin cuz he is young, beautiful and perfect :DIt's not I dont like Moon Ho - its only my FANGIRLING for Ji Chang Wook!Cuz now after Lee Dong Wook he is my current obsession, haha :)And what makes it beautiful, he is in real life also 28 :D It means 8 years difference between me and him so that means that I can ship him with myself, haha :D

Guest snowhite1989

Do you guys think Healer has an illness and we finally got to see the illness creep up in ep9??? Remember his master asked about his autistic condition returning, maybe it is not an autistic problem but a mental break down problem like CYS where he can't breathe in a certain state of mind? I just have a feeling that it wasn't the kiss that caused him to be like that but a much deeper issue. I wish they give us more info on Healer's background and the condition he grew up in....I can't wait to watch ep 9 with eng sub! As always thank you all for the recaps. I love this thread and will probably go crazy if it crashed or stopped working. This thread keeps me sane from Wed-Sun ;;)

Lunkera said: In my eyes Moon Ho is despicable and doesn't deserve forgiveness in the end. He has known about Ji An for quite some time and refused to open his mouth. He asked  his noona "What is Ji An was still alive?". She have believed Ji An to be dead for a long time and he keeps bringing up her memories of losing her daughter. It's cruel to bring it up if he was never gonna her Ji An is alive..

Yup, that's a typical kdrama thing because only in kdramas do man get heart attack from kisses! Unfortunately, this malady is not infectious for real-world men  :( ;;)

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Basically everyone out there, the girsl at dramabeans included, knows that Healer is the best drama out there. Few tenths of a percent doesn't make any difference in the final billing. Dramas make many out of ads and only if they go over the famous 15% mark are they truly a financial success. Worrying about ratings is useless, it's something you can't change no matter how much you try (I was like this few years ago, too) and it will only spoil you the enjoyment of this amazing that hasn't disappointed us in the slightest yet. Forget the ratings and and LOVE THE HEALER! :-)

@briseis hahah we didn't find yet that man hahah most probably he is there somewhere :P lolololo

And regarding the rating!!! I love the drama without knowing any ratings!!! Usually, as usually, a person, a book, a movie, get his/her/its real value only after it is finished (in our care this beautiful drama)! The actors will be highly appreciated overseas after the filming is ended! Europe loves them and I bet chinese and Asian fans loves them big time!