[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Watched the raw and it was amazing episode, just amazing! So much better than watching it live. To be honest, watching it live in poor quality and the streaming always lagging / stopping isn't good at all and I can't get the right feeling.

I'm very impressed with today's episode. At first, I was disappointed to see so many YS and MH scenes but after watching again, I'm not bothered by it. It didn't feel very romantic to me. At first, it felt like sincere concern but then again like he's developing feelings for her. She on the other hand, definitely not romantic. She was too overwhelmed, busy thinking about Healer and suspecting MH the whole time. What are his intensions? Of that I'm not sure. Maybe he's trying to set up Healer and make him a scapegoat to save YS or to save his own reputation. That will be so wrong. I can't help but thinking that his intentions are not pure but at the same time I think he's not that kind of person. Definitely an unclear character.

YS has such a great character. Her memories with her dad are very touching. She lived such a tough life but still grew up to be bright and talented. Also, the kiss affected Healer body deeply. Even his heartbeat was so high. I was feeling sad for him this episode. His desperate scream entered my heart. He's lonely, sad and frustrated. His love for YS lit a fire in his heart and it's burning strongly. It seems it's going to get even worse.

YS and JH scenes together including him watching her were absolute perfection. I love all their scenes: the stairs while he was happily watching her, on the street watching over her again was so cool and during the touching telephone call. The ending scene was a booster. Watching it was light and fun. They look brightly beautiful together.

The preview makes me expect for tomorrow. I need YS to fall in love with PBS too. She must see that not only he is so handsome but a good man as well. They make me skip a beat in the preview. And Healer finding out that his father is a murderer. That must be a shock for him. I wonder if he knows that man his father supposedly killed is the father of the woman he loves. If he does, he will probably distance himself from her. Maybe then YS will start missing him and realize she has feelings for him. I hope not that distance will not last for long because he needs her just as much as she needs him. In the written preview this sentence "...but ends up being careless..." make me so curious. I wonder what will be his careless act and what will be the outcome of it.

ayoko094 said: Its beginning of real trouble .. I mean that Jun Hoo found out that his father is ''killer'' but why he is thief? I dont understand this part clearly. Yes, he isnt thinking straight so I am scared by it and I am scared of Healer's safety. He does everything for love, he doesnt see anything but Yong Shin - It'll end bad, I swear! :( He wanted so badly to be loved - ever since his mother abandoned him  he crafted for love - and now he feels how to be loved, he wants it so desperately - thats why he is blinded by love ..Now I know what means love is blind ..

After I watched the episode raw, it felt kind of underwhelming after the amazing episodes 7 and 8. I must say it must be because I'm really starting to dislike Moon Ho. First of all he seems really patronizing and even condenscending not letting anyone having an opinion or even talk about it and I really don't get why he doesn't show the slightest plans to let Young Shin and Myung Hee known that Ji An is still alive. He just keeps on lying and I tdon't get his agenda and it's getting frustrating. Overall there was too much scheming and not enough action in this episode...Although I hope that it will be the basis for an exciting episode tomorrow. 
Besides the OTP scenes, which I of course loved, I really liked that we got more of Young Shins back story. The greatest scene for me was Healers breakdown in the empty building. It was amazing how Ji Chang Wook was able tp show how Healer went from anger to frustration to utter dispair...

rina20 said: After I watched the episode raw, it felt kind of underwhelming after the amazing episodes 7 and 8. I must say it must be because I'm really starting to dislike Moon Ho. First of all he seems really patronizing and even condenscending not letting anyone having an opinion or even talk about it and I really don't get why he doesn't show the slightest plans to let Young Shin and Myung Hee known that Ji An is still alive. He just keeps on lying and I tdon't get his agenda and it's getting frustrating. Overall there was too much scheming and not enough action in this episode...Although I hope that it will be the basis for an exciting episode tomorrow. 
Besides the OTP scenes, which I of course loved, I really liked that we got more of Young Shins back story. The greatest scene for me was Healers breakdown in the empty building. It was amazing how Ji Chang Wook was able tp show how Healer went from anger to frustration to utter dispair...

Guest princesscinderella

Hi i'm new in this thread.. i really love ji chang wook so I decided to watch Healer..  I watched all the episodes but I skipped some parts so I'm quite confused.I kept on focusing on the Healer-Youngshin-Bongsoo scenes so I think I missed out some important parts.lol! I just want to know who is the real father of Ji An (Youngshin).  I know that she's myunghee's long lost daughter but I can't figure out why moonshik tried to kill her. Moonshik is myunghee's husband so i can't understand why he treated Ji An like that.  I also want to know why he wants myunghee to believe that Ji An is already dead. And btw, who is the elder? why is he involved in the whole situation?  Can anyone here explain the whole scenario? I would be glad if someone can reply.. Thanks!

andy78 said: I FEEL THE SAME!!! I DISLIKE MH MORE AND MORE...I CAN'T TRUST HIM ...ALL THESE YEARS KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS BROTHER AND HIS BOSS  DID NOTHING...YS ALMOST DIED...HE DID NOT SAVE HER IT WAS HEALER WHO SAVED HER! MH ONLY PUTS HER IN DANGER

andy78 said: rina20 said: After I watched the episode raw, it felt kind of underwhelming after the amazing episodes 7 and 8. I must say it must be because I'm really starting to dislike Moon Ho. First of all he seems really patronizing and even condenscending not letting anyone having an opinion or even talk about it and I really don't get why he doesn't show the slightest plans to let Young Shin and Myung Hee known that Ji An is still alive. He just keeps on lying and I tdon't get his agenda and it's getting frustrating. Overall there was too much scheming and not enough action in this episode...Although I hope that it will be the basis for an exciting episode tomorrow. 

I love how he keeps swaying his body and nodding his head to the sound of her singing, and then he catches himself at doing it and is totally embarrassed! That's what it means being under someone's spell! Writer-nim, please let them sing and dance together! I have reason to believe it should hilarious!tumblr_nhq2k3uJNB1rq6jqro1_250.gif tumblr_nhq2k3uJNB1rq6jqro2_250.gif
tumblr_nhq2k3uJNB1rq6jqro3_250.gif tumblr_nhq2k3uJNB1rq6jqro4_250.gif
tumblr_nhq2k3uJNB1rq6jqro5_250.gif tumblr_nhq2k3uJNB1rq6jqro6_250.gif
tumblr_nhq2k3uJNB1rq6jqro7_250.gif tumblr_nhq2k3uJNB1rq6jqro8_250.gif
http://giveittotheocean.tumblr.com/post/107244532029
Here is JCW auditioning for the chance to dance with PMY in the drama!TBiH1L2.gif
source: dc

ayoko094 said: andy78 said: rina20 said: After I watched the episode raw, it felt kind of underwhelming after the amazing episodes 7 and 8. I must say it must be because I'm really starting to dislike Moon Ho. First of all he seems really patronizing and even condenscending not letting anyone having an opinion or even talk about it and I really don't get why he doesn't show the slightest plans to let Young Shin and Myung Hee known that Ji An is still alive. He just keeps on lying and I tdon't get his agenda and it's getting frustrating. Overall there was too much scheming and not enough action in this episode...Although I hope that it will be the basis for an exciting episode tomorrow. 

It's too creepy cuz Yong Shin is 27 and Moon Ho is 37 while Healer is 28 (only 3 month older)so it's quit natural that Jun Hoo is most suitable for Yong Shin cuz he is young, beautiful and perfect :DIt's not I dont like Moon Ho - its only my FANGIRLING for Ji Chang Wook!Cuz now after Lee Dong Wook he is my current obsession, haha :)And what makes it beautiful, he is in real life also 28 :D It means 8 years difference between me and him so that means that I can ship him with myself, haha :D

l see a big progress in cys / pbs relation from ep 6 to ep 9 and jh can use this to make her fall for pbs insted of healer and when she finds the truth it will be less shoking after this ep l really wich that she sees him in different angle bcs she's already very comfotable with him l meen he's the first person she called after leaving kmh's place   and its more safer for him to be pbs only for the next episodes and make her see him as a man not a sister ;)

andy78 said: ayoko094 said: andy78 said: rina20 said: After I watched the episode raw, it felt kind of underwhelming after the amazing episodes 7 and 8. I must say it must be because I'm really starting to dislike Moon Ho. First of all he seems really patronizing and even condenscending not letting anyone having an opinion or even talk about it and I really don't get why he doesn't show the slightest plans to let Young Shin and Myung Hee known that Ji An is still alive. He just keeps on lying and I tdon't get his agenda and it's getting frustrating. Overall there was too much scheming and not enough action in this episode...Although I hope that it will be the basis for an exciting episode tomorrow. 

After watching the first half of the episode here it is what I'm thinking:1. i think Moon Ho is seeing CYS as her sister/daughter. see how he took care of her in car (taking her pulse and after that when he said she is having a slight of fever)aslowhen he asked Healer to put him on guard if someone from "the other side" contact him

Screenshot_2015-01-05-20-56-26_zpse05795
  Screenshot_2015-01-05-20-56-36_zps0cf9fb

2. i think Moon Hi is in love with his NOONAsee when he confronted his Hyung and said she loves me too and 

Screenshot_2015-01-05-21-08-11_zps469bfd

and also he confessed to his hyung he loves her tooScreenshot_2015-01-05-21-08-16_zps86f118
and he wants to reunite her with her daughterScreenshot_2015-01-05-21-08-20_zpsc3db43

In my eyes Moon Ho is despicable and doesn't deserve forgiveness in the end. He has known about Ji An for quite some time and refused to open his mouth. He asked  his noona "What is Ji An was still alive?". She have believed Ji An to be dead for a long time and he keeps bringing up her memories of losing her daughter. It's cruel to bring it up if he was never gonna her Ji An is alive..

I still don't get one trivial thing :-?

Why did Jung hoo only kinda collapse and his heart beats increase after a few min from stepping back from CYS I mean he talked to Ajumma and then out of all a sudden he was taken back.

It's like he forgot and remembered

ok,i'm back(like Terminator) lolnot withdraw what I said above, but I found another pearl in this amazing 9th episodeI think it as beautiful as the firstZrRRAJK.png?1
damn itthis time I understood nothingof what both of them saybut,1D6HMJW.png?1
  Jung Hoo's voice only,melted my heart ,maybe  talking about love, maybe not, but  sure was conveyed lovewhy every time JCW sighs, my heart goes to pieces ??/

!

JUP4LWQ.png?1

she said she is waiting!that person !!gCLLNdY.png?1

and he was scared .... why? ...who isshe waiting?jl4bJn0.png?1
why he feels so guilty? 

eA2mNHO.png?1
what is she waiting, with her eyes covered  again??
another kiss?
probably she is very sad because she lost her cell phone, with it she lost many valuable contacts and more information!
she does not know that someone found it, maybe he will repair it and send it to her!!
S3xSVPQ.png?1

!

:-<
at this timeAhjumaa .... is like med8pFhx0.png?1