[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@akinahana89‌

The BD is almost sold out (YesAsia's allotment is still available), and the DVD sales is over 1,500. KBS now wants 2,000 copies of DVD to be sold.

Another anecdote that shows bow brutal the business world is: MBC just confirmed the director's cut for Kill Me Heal Me, and because the fan interest has been huge for that one, they let potential distributors compete and went with their top choice instead of going with their usual distributor who had been doing all of MBC's DVDs that was started by a former MBC employee.

seriously, I have like more than 100 pages to backread and I dunno where I should start? Thinking of not back reading but then I will be missing all the fun. You guys are just awesome in keeping this thread alive.....anybody new that visits this thread would think this is still a ongoing drama, nobody would have guessed it ended 3 weeks ago.
QoQBOzU.jpg

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Wow.. Im re watching healer and im at ep 10 and need to watch ep 2 again hahaha.. felt sorry for myself because im not good in Hangul..

i agree with one of the healerites here that JCW is sooo sexy and manly when he walks.. During the KBS award when he went up to that stage and walked.. how did he do that?? why i cant see that in other actors?

Also at ep 20 when he answered YS if he was done fighting inside the coffee bay? the way he answered.. dont know what words to put here.. lol just watch it guys..

ruizaio said: I just added the following part to the SJN's Q&A post (backstories part) as she addressed this later when Actress Kim Mi-Kyung (Hacker Lady) posted her goodbye to Healer. You should check out all the Q&A posts on the HIFP blog. I'll also translate the Q&A of the assistant writers at some point. Right now I'm too busy with real life work.
Q: How were the scenes of the remote conversation between Healer and Hacker Ajumma shot? How did you time the dialogue so perfectly when they must have been shot separately?A: This was what I had worried the most from the beginning as I started writing the script for the first episode. Ajumma and Jung-Hoo don't meet, and they aren't shot in the same room. Yet their dialogues had to be tightly knit almost to the point of overlapping. So a lot of preparation went into this.1. Before shooting, the actors came to my studio several times and worked on getting the rhythm and the feel down, building their characters and working on their teamwork.(This was the first moment I was impressed with actor Ji Chang-Wook. The recent trend is that scheduling a meeting with a young and famous actor is quite a complex process like organizing a summit of the two Koreas, having to go through many steps starting with their personal assistants and what not. However, Chang-Wook always called first and asked to meet with me, wanting to practice more, and just showed up by himself ready to take notes. On top of that, when he showed up and saw rookie actors practicing, he even helped them practice by taking part in their dialogue. I was very surprised.)2. Even so, after editing the first shooting, the rhythm wasn't there, with too much pauses between lines. (Somebody from the crew read the lines of the other party to the actor while shooting, but that just didn't work.) So we started wondering if both actors needed to be present for shooting, then the director decided to make a phone call with Actress Mi-Kyung before shooting Jung-Hoo's scenes. So they'd get the rhythm down via phone and shoot Jung-Hoo's part first, then edit that footage and show it to Mi-Kyung before shooting her part. Then Mi-Kyung would act her part following that rhythm. Later on, we didn't have the time to shoot and edit one side first to have the other actor watch it, but by then, both actors had already become fully incarnated Jung-Hoo and Min-Ja, so...3. I can imagine how the final edit must have been difficult. Even after steps 1 and 2, there would have been awkward pauses and the whole credit should go to the editing team for cutting and pasting word by word to make it flow naturally. The credit for the split scenes goes to the directing team. Getting the rhythm down that the writer couldn't possibly create from her mere script writing were thanks the dedicated efforts of the two directors (plus the editing director) who would pull all-nighters in the editing room. 
I'd like to use this opportunity to say thanks to everybody who took part in this whole process.

Congratulations Healer contest team for making it as the finalist to Round 4!! Great job, and cheering you on to bring the title home!

— THE FINALISTS — 

Hong Jong Hyun & Kim Yu Ra

Wang Jackson & Heo Young Ji

Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun

Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young

Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young

Nam Goong Min & Hong Jin Young

Yuhuuu! We did it!! @Noxn do your best dear! We know you can do it!!! I want us to win :D

@ruizaio thank you dear for all the updates!

@Ahpheng welcome back dear! This drama didn't end! Who told you that??? :P we are still here and I think, me, myself and I will continue being here for a LONG time for now :D

Wow! Our couple is in the finals! That's truly amazing! :-bd
Many thanks to those who dedicated their time and efforts and made it possible!
=D>

I found something beautiful. I love the work of arts from this tumblr.

tumblr_nkccctLIAH1ql66nmo4_500.jpg
tumblr_nkccctLIAH1ql66nmo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nkccctLIAH1ql66nmo3_500.jpg
tumblr_nkccctLIAH1ql66nmo6_500.jpg
tumblr_nkccctLIAH1ql66nmo5_500.jpg
tumblr_nkccctLIAH1ql66nmo8_500.jpg
tumblr_nkccctLIAH1ql66nmo7_500.jpg
tumblr_nkccctLIAH1ql66nmo2_500.jpg
cr: http://allmyliesarewishes.tumblr.com

If you are not yet inlove! :P

I swear this thread became more active than before.. :D .. 

Day 16 (after Healer ended) ... NOPE .. STILL NO MOVING ON ... no sign of letting Healer go ..
became more obsess with JCW
Girls - If we still come to this thread .. there is nooooooooooooo way we would be able to be cured of this withdrawal symptom ... 
Dayem .. need to watch again.. Wae?? of course to listen to JCW's wae ssss ... I wanna count how many ways (how many tones) he can pronounce Waeeeeeeee

Guest Leylalinn

Ruizaio said....that mbc confirmed rekease director cut of kill me heal me.

Ehmm ....kmhl is good drama. Jisung had great acting. But i never fallin love with ths drama...even this is nice drama and funny (little bit can make me laugh). And the chemistry between lead for me not special.

Not beautiful at all(my opinion). Thats why i dont have any interest to buy dvd or drctr cut kmhm even this drama so booming(i think)and have good ratings.

I only have 3 kdrama dvd original

Winter sonata , rooftop prince , last im waiting so excited is Healaer director cut dvd . Long time wacthing kdrama(13 years).i only have 3 dvd original. :D

Thx ruizaio for explanation.thank u 4 ur hardworking.

Until when pre order dvd. Br closed?

PMY also read our comments, guess she read the comments from DB which were posted on DC.

SSTV interview

Min Young: "I browsed DC when Healer ended ,there were so many thoughts that I could not read all. Writer Song gave me links as well and I read many comments from overseas fans. There were some people who did specialized analysis that was even better than mine. I really appreciated it when reading so many comments. Sometimes I take a screenshot when I see touching comments which I feel are like gifts"

"How do you feel about your love scenes with JCW?"

Min Young "My last kiss in drama was in Glory Jane in  2011. After that, it was a kiss blank period,so I enjoyed acting romantic scenes in Healer(laughs).There were many love scenes,so every time when reading a new script, JCW would ask me "are you ok?" Even when encountering difficulties, he guided me. I just followed him without any burden. JCW  is like a spoilt child, he made the atmosphere of the shooting site more comfortable."

"There was a shooting scene on bed,almost no time for me to feel weary,JCW asked the staff  to put a heating pad on bed. In one of the scenes where I had to sleep, I really slept off. PD said"Young Shin,just sleep like that"

From this interview with FACT Link

"‘I was surprised by Yoo Ji-tae's affectionate nature, how happy his wife must be! He bought coffee for me when he heard I liked coffee. He has put his wife and baby's picture as his phone wallpaper. His eyes are full of love, just as they describe in romance novels."

When talking about her ideal type,her eyes opened wide "He should look sharp in appearance,stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if he is humorous! I have never met my ideal type before,so the so-called "ideal person" is just an ideal." 

”I am always ready to be a bride,but I can not get married because I haven't met that person. I always thought I would get married at 27,and now maybe before 35? Love? Now I don't want to depend on something. This is the first time that I can live solidly without affection. Of course love is nice,but now I want to give all my affection to acting and work like an ox".

cre: lark for english translation and windbell for korean to chinese translation

Credit@mimi26 from PMY thread

Guest Artist2601

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/75780/20150224/ji-chang-wook-will-enter-the-military-in-2016.htm

Give me 'insightful' if you please, for those who stick strictly to soompi 'Only-related-to healer-post-allowed here' rules.. but one last tym, i really really want this good news to reach out to more Healer fans, and not restricted to Ji Chang Wook fans.

*Run for my life

Hehe

liddi said: Congratulations Healer contest team for making it as the finalist to Round 4!! Great job, and cheering you on to bring the title home!

— THE FINALISTS — 

Hong Jong Hyun & Kim Yu Ra
Wang Jackson & Heo Young Ji
Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun
Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young
Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young
Nam Goong Min & Hong Jin Young

autumn93 said:

minoz-joyax

said:

JH's WAEs (updated, or shall i say updating rather? 

;)

) )

ep2 - 2x in the ending

ep7 - 2x in the beginning, when ahjumma was telling him to go abroad (JH); 2x in the pantry when YS was having difficulty in breathing(BS); 1x in the car while talking to ahjummaep8 - 1x voice falsificationep10 - 4x confrontation with sabuep12 - 1x confrontation with MHep14 - 2x in his houseep17 - 1x at the pole

*-:) *-:) *-:)

apy said: PMY also read our comments, guess she read the comments from DB which were posted on DC. SSTV interview Min Young: "I browsed DC when Healer ended ,there were so many thoughts that I could not read all. Writer Song gave me links as well and I read many comments from overseas fans. There were some people who did specialized analysis that was even better than mine. I really appreciated it when reading so many comments. Sometimes I take a screenshot when I see touching comments which I feel are like gifts" "How do you feel about your love scenes with JCW?" Min Young "My last kiss in drama was in Glory Jane in  2011. After that, it was a kiss blank period,so I enjoyed acting romantic scenes in Healer(laughs).There were many love scenes,so every time when reading a new script, JCW would ask me "are you ok?" Even when encountering difficulties, he guided me. I just followed him without any burden. JCW  is like a spoilt child, he made the atmosphere of the shooting site more comfortable." "There was a shooting scene on bed,almost no time for me to feel weary,JCW asked the staff  to put a heating pad on bed. In one of the scenes where I had to sleep, I really slept off. PD said"Young Shin,just sleep like that" From this interview with FACT Link "‘I was surprised by Yoo Ji-tae's affectionate nature, how happy his wife must be! He bought coffee for me when he heard I liked coffee. He has put his wife and baby's picture as his phone wallpaper. His eyes are full of love, just as they describe in romance novels." When talking about her ideal type,her eyes opened wide "He should look sharp in appearance,stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if he is humorous! I have never met my ideal type before,so the so-called "ideal person" is just an ideal."  ”I am always ready to be a bride,but I can not get married because I haven't met that person. I always thought I would get married at 27,and now maybe before 35? Love? Now I don't want to depend on something. This is the first time that I can live solidly without affection. Of course love is nice,but now I want to give all my affection to acting and work like an ox". cre: lark for english translation and windbell for korean to chinese translation Credit@mimi26 from PMY thread