[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

namedx said: Details regarding the Director's Cut and how to order the DVD/Blu-ray is now up folks:
http://morumoruisland.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/healer-directors-cut-blu-ray-and-dvd.html

THANK YOU!! That was super helpful since it had all the information I had been looking for yesterday and could not find on my own. I'm really hoping for BTS and NG scenes!!

GUYS!!!!! Today is finale - ep 20 of Healer in KBS WORLD cable tv. I think they have the best sub there. So tune in and experience the awesomeness again! Paris Rome 13:50. Kualar Lumpur 20:50. I also capture rerun schedule but dont know how to post picture here so pls check: http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=879

Guest Leylalinn

@namedx ....ooo yes that episode. Ep. 15. Love that backhug. Andd wwoooww woww...hisnhand landed on her breast. Sensitive area..jcw uu dare to do that?!!. :blush: >

Guest minksquared

secretup said: GUYS!!!!! Today is finale - ep 20 of Healer in KBS WORLD cable tv. I think they have the best sub there. So tune in and experience the awesomeness again! Paris Rome 13:50. Kualar Lumpur 20:50. I also capture rerun schedule but dont know how to post picture here so pls check: http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=879

Guest minksquared

secretup said: @minksquared‌ KBS WORLD with Eng sub is 3 weeks behind for all programs. And as the sub is better done there, the finale will be more complete... I think.

akinahana89 said: Mauve said: case in point, backhugs -- i'm sure you can see that in other dramas, there seems to be an invisible line beyond which the arms of the lead actor cannot go lower (so sometimes they look like they're choking the girl and not hugging her), but JCW/SJH definitely crossed the line, and what we got were some of the most beautiful, heartfelt scenes (one of which is now my avatar).  ;)

Rough Translation of ENews 24: Healer Couple's Love Scenes
I just read this extract which gives us some insight and explaination as to why Healer couple's love scenes are so natural and real. @kdramafangirlz, I'll need your help a little; the highlighted parts I'm finding it difficult to translate. Click on the header to go to the link. :)

Reporter: Healer has the most love scenes amongst all your other projects.
JCW: It really has many skinship and love scenes. My friends will call and joke to ask, 'Ya~ is it nice?' A lot of people asked that (laugh). For an actor, it's actually not a happy thing when it comes to acting. It's a sensitive job. Before filming the kiss scene, I'm the type that will not smoke and apply perfume. There are a lot to things to worry about. If the on-screen partner displays even a little bit of uneasiness, (I) will shy away. Luckily, (Park) Min Young noona acceptable skinship comfortably, and even makes suggestion e.g. "How about we do this?"

Reporter: Your on-screen chemistry with Park Min Young has become a hot topic.
JCW: Jung Hoo and Young Shin are characters that were created by all staff from the script to the screen carefully and attentively. Instead of saying we acted the characters well, it's more like the characters itself are good. In addition, from the first time I met noona, I have been given the cold-shoulder of addressing her as noona (laugh). She said I am younger than her and it's awkward. She suggested I speak more freely, and thanks to that, I got to loosen up. No matter what kind of project, it's having good communication between the actors that resulted the natural spark seen in the show.

Original translation by: Vivi-best-22-23

sia3 said: Rough Translation of ENews 24: Healer Couple's Love Scenes
I just read this extract which gives us some insight and explaination as to why Healer couple's love scenes are so natural and real. @kdramafangirlz, I'll need your help a little; the highlighted parts I'm finding it difficult to translate. Click on the header to go to the link. :)

JCW: It really has many skinship and love scenes. My friends will call and joke to ask, 'Ya~ is it nice?' A lot of people asked that (laugh). For an actor, it's actually not a happy thing when it comes to acting. It's a sensitive job. Before filming the kiss scene, I'm the type that will not smoke and apply perfume. There are a lot to things to worry about. If the on-screen partner displays even a little bit of uneasiness, (I) will shy away. Luckily, (Park) Min Young noona acceptable skinship comfortably, and even makes suggestion e.g. "How about we do this?" Can we know which part!!!!

JCW: Jung Hoo and Young Shin are characters that were created by all staff from the script to the screen carefully and attentively. Instead of saying we acted the characters well, it's more like the characters itself are good. In addition, from the first time I met noona, I have been given the cold-shoulder of addressing her as noona (laugh). She said he's younger than her, and it's awkward. She suggested I speak more freely, and thanks to that, I get to loosen up. No matter what kind of project, it's having good communication between the actors that resulted the natural spark seen in the show.

Rough Translation of ENews 24: Healer Couple's Love Scenes

JCW: It really has many skinship and love scenes. My friends will call and joke to ask, 'Ya~ is it nice?' A lot of people asked that (laugh). For an actor, it's actually not a happy thing when it comes to acting. It's a sensitive job. Before filming the kiss scene, I'm the type that will not smoke and apply perfume. There are a lot to things to worry about. If the on-screen partner displays even a little bit of uneasiness, (I) will shy away. Luckily, (Park) Min Young noona acceptable skinship comfortably, and even makes suggestion e.g. "How about we do this?"

JCW: Jung Hoo and Young Shin are characters that were created by all staff from the script to the screen carefully and attentively. Instead of saying we acted the characters well, it's more like the characters itself are good. In addition, from the first time I met noona, I have been given the cold-shoulder of addressing her as noona (laugh). She said he's younger than her, and it's awkward. She suggested I speak more freely, and thanks to that, I get to loosen up. No matter what kind of project, it's having good communication between the actors that resulted the natural spark seen in the show.

Original translation by: Vivi-best

The highlighted part is right! :)

Oh god theyre so so cute ^^ Minyoung would suggest too?! Kyaaaa these 2.... XD I agree the characters are superbly written but I still believe it takes them 2 specifically to bring it out so well individually and also together.

Guest tomoyo1010

just visited the contest page and they gave only two days to submit fan arts? i didn't see Healer Couple submission so i am quite nervous. :-SS
@uctqepe, @Noxn...FIGHTING!!!
i wish i'm a genius in fan art so that i can lend some help. i pray and hope that everything will work just fine and smoothly. if you think there's anything i can help you with, just ask. :)

sia3 said:

Original translation by: Vivi-best-22-23

reemkanabta_at_hotmail.com_stv said: sia3 said: Rough Translation of ENews 24: Healer Couple's Love Scenes
If the on-screen partner displays even a little bit of uneasiness, (I) will shy away. Luckily, (Park) Min Young noona acceptable skinship comfortably, and even makes suggestion e.g. "How about we do this?" Can we know which part!!!!

Ya nice try JCW, blame the characters  :^o [-X ;) 

=)) i cannot believe that JCW will answer those questions like that..uri puppy is so honest..shy guy huh?? and he dont know how to lie but he is very good at hiding his dating secret...wakakaka..now i wonder what is PMY reaction after reading this article? :-O

That's the reason why we love him..kakaka..i can't stop laughing..Bong Soo gaa.. =)) :-j

Healer ruined me!

When watching other dramas now, all I'm thinking is "Tell the girl how you bloody feel... Just kiss her, dammit... Stop crying when you're kissing... Piggyback ride? Really?.... Stay away from the OTP second female she-dog... Just freaking understand! Why misunderstandings... Stop with the noble idiot bullsh!t... ARRGGHHHH!...."

Healer freaking ruined me!

Translated abit more from what I read from JCW baidu ba (on top of the nice one @sia3‌ translated, and ure welcome!)so credits to them for Chinese translations. I really liked what JCW said in the following parts so I thought I should, even though some parts are repetitive from previous. 
 From JCW words: 
I don't believe in one person bringing the success or failure of the whole drama. 'I'm the one leading this drama'. having such thoughts will bring about a big burden. Instead, there should be trust in your co stars and crew in order to go on with the drama well. Healer - director, writer, Yoo Ji Tae sunbae, Park Min Young, aren't they all there as well? It's because I trust them, I felt more assured. I felt that it's because of the company of the casts and crew could this become a success. 
 Some actors would be worried to return to long dramas after acting in short dramas but I don't agree. More of worried about whether will be able to persevere to the very end I guess. Healer , to me, is a drama that I hope and want to keep doing. I feel happy and blissful when I see SJN scripts, and also the casts and crew who worked with me and trusted me, I feel glad because of that as well. But I usually stress a lot after seeing the scripts as well, wondering if I will be able to portray the emotions well. In the scripts, there's a lot of detailed little emotions that has to be portrayed out, so it's interesting, and at the same time, when I need to portray junghoo in the scene where he don't know how to cry, it's really difficult - there was the scene where I had to cry for my teacher . This drama has a lot aspects I gotta hold it in, so it's not easy. 
 Although filming might be tired, but mentally I received some healing. Like how CYS healed SJH pain in the drama, and growing. Healer's story encompasses the society, and so the way to structure it in a single intro or definition/plot. It's not just about reporters, action, emotions, romance goes on together and that's not easy.  Want to say that it involves society problems, it's something that can't be shown well if we were to only use one genre/topic. I think it's very different from Pinocchio which was earlier on airing at the same period as us. Seo Jung hoo doesn't care about justice or moral values, he chases his own dreams, like many young people nowadays.  
I didn't care about the ratings and worked happily on set. This production made me really happy. Besides fans and audiences, seniors, casts and crew , writer, director who gave me lots of faith in it, made me felt blissful. When I receive trust from others, it really boost my morale a lot. Finally he also mentioned that he will keep on improving and hope everyone will keep watching.