[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

We must send the questions in korean?? Or we can write in english

Whichever language you're comfortable in.

@sunshine15- Right? Ahjumma's in denial. She clearly has something for Det. Yoon. Haha. Amazing. Ahjumma's insane! Lol

blossomnagr said:

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – February Week 3

6. “Healer”: You betta’ recognize!

In the final episode of “Healer,”Young Shin‘s dad and Coffee Bay barista, Chul Min, were finally treated to Jung Hoo‘s show-stopping action skills when he rescued them from the Elder’s goons, who had ambushed the coffee shop. Dad and Chul Min stared in awe when the man they knew as a wimpy Park Bong Soo unveiled his abilities. The two gentlemen were in for more surprises as Jung Hoo explained the truth about his identity all while thrashing the bad guys with no sweat. Chul Min clearly had new respect for Jung Hoo, but Chi Soo was on protective Papa Bear mode, and any chance of the OTP kissing again in front of him was out of the question. Maybe it was because of fear, but we’ve got to admire Jung Hoo for stifling his hormones out of respect for Dad.

cre:http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/16/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-february-week-3/2/

Guest blossomnagr

It seems soon we will see interview with Park Min Young as well 

'15.02.17 soonsports 記者更新instagram (cr.opip3608)

‪#‎힐러‬ ‪#‎박민영‬ 인터뷰. 역시...채영신 역할과 비슷하게 쾌활하고 성격 최고!!! #힐러 끝나고 4월 달에 중국에서 하시는 작품 잘 되면 좋겠다!!】'

Google translate 

15.02.17 soonsports 記者 更新 instagram (cr.opip3608)[# # Park Min-young healer interview. Top cheerful similar too ... chaeyoungsin role and nature! # Healers who wish to work well when the end of the month of April in China !!]1796430_794332650613868_9014047283818050

blossomnagr said: It seems soon we will see interview with Park Min Young as well 

'15.02.17 soonsports 記者更新instagram (cr.opip3608)

‪#‎힐러‬ ‪#‎박민영‬ 인터뷰. 역시...채영신 역할과 비슷하게 쾌활하고 성격 최고!!! #힐러 끝나고 4월 달에 중국에서 하시는 작품 잘 되면 좋겠다!!】'

Google translate 

15.02.17 soonsports 記者 更新 instagram (cr.opip3608)[# # Park Min-young healer interview. Top cheerful similar too ... chaeyoungsin role and nature! # Healers who wish to work well when the end of the month of April in China !!]1796430_794332650613868_9014047283818050

Guest jchealer

Need some help.. please....

I just now register sign up to dramada.com because I want to download Healer script...

I fill out the form..

Already six times.. but it always said Invalid...

Don't understand anymore..

Anyone can help?

Pleasee

Guest Cinderella1

fidda868 said: oh my goodness...why did JCW posted that video on ig?? I almost get a heart attack watching his overloaded cuteness...i had to rewatch it 4 times as there are 4 different facial expression!! puppy!!! :-t :-O