[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Actually I remembered something! Tomorrow it is the day when our Healer International Fan Projects reveals goodies so ...if I am thinking wellhealer71.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

I should sleep to get those quicklier :Dhttp://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-teaser-video.html
http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-episode-recaps-with-comic-twist.html

Guest charliew

Question to all K-drama addict/expert: Is there ever any Drama fan meeting? Like meeting with the writer, director and casts? If yes, i will jump into the plane for sure.

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

@everyone can i request for all the links of KBS award with english sub: the best couple, PMY received the excellent award, PMY's wish to have a handsome boyfriend, JCW received the popularity award..

Thankyou.. with english sub please.. i want to download all of those videos..

ChangMin forever..

@charliewLOL. I don't have pics with him and Healer at the back in KBS award. It sucks, can they redo this award thing, coz Healer should have won MORE awards! :(
@azzurriI like the one with Jung Hoo telling mum not to cry, but whatever suits your FF, I guess. :))And it also breaks my heart when he sits alone at the swing ... eeekkkk. FEELSSSSSSSSS.
Gukja is a super mum at the moment - juggling between work, housework, and making sure Young-ah do his homework each night. You know the drill since you've two little devilish angels yourself. Young-ah is in primary school now, and she said the amount of homework is just ... 

@sia3, thank you for posting that Healer FMV on Dailymotion. It gave me the feels when I was matching the lyrics to the scenarios that were edited together. It was really great!

Another day without anymore Healer episodes.
How does one cope? I can't just yet because even Doctor Who's advice to people who don't know what to do after being left behind is to just hold hands and to not let go (and that's the secret to evevrything) - is a Healer reference. So you fathom on emptiness a little bit longer.

My meta world is colliding!

sia3 said:

[FMV] Healer - This Love

Okay guys, I came across this video made by C-fans today, her original intention is to show how Jung Hoo and Young Shin heal each other. Somehow it did not really turn out the way she wanted, but she's still kind of new to this, so that's the best she could do so far.

And you guys HAVE to check it out. Why?
1) Because it is DAEBAK especially the ending where their voices are mashed together, *censor* - no spoilers.
It brought tears to my eyes!!! <3
2) Took me awhile to finally upload to YouTube only to get the audio muted due to copyright or something! :(( :((
3) It took me another hour to upload to Dailymotion!!! X(

So yeah, give me some support for this hard effort today. :((

Video on DailyMotion: http://dai.ly/x2h8vbt
Original Link: Here

Guest charliew

It's Monday...Be strong Healerites!!  >:D<
Just counting your days till May when we got our DVD Director's Cut!!! Yeah...and the party is going to start all over again  \:D/

Annyeong awesome Healerities... Finally manage to post my pov here. I had an error things in my phone be4. But I've been a silent reader for this thread. And sadly because of that error things, I miss all the excited projects :(( :(( This thread is my second thread in Soompi. But b4 I used visit for wgm couple. And what make me amazed with my self is I never ever before had any crazy love with kdrama as my crazy love to Healer. I'v been watching kdrama since Winter Sonata era. And Healer is the first kdrama made me watch streaming live, raw version, sub version. And for sub version don't even know how many time I rewatched. Love all about Healer. Just beyond perfect. The cast. Bgm, all the scenes, even one simple scene had a meaning in Healer. Omo... Look at me talking to much at my 1st post here. Anyway nice to meet u all Healerities. Btw.. Why my Monday feel so empty? :-S :-S :-S

Today is the first Monday without Healer.... and Young Shin

and them together....

B97F9JNCYAEACA6.jpg:large
cr: as tagged

How do you cope yourself tonight??
Will you rewatch Healer or watching Blood or watching other drama?? :-/

I myself choose to download Healer HD screencaps just so I can drool over JCW again =P~ :\">

• Like 1