[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Cinderella1

luv_KimRaeWon said: Cinderella1 said: Healer fans , JCW fans ... Hope we can support JCW in his soompi thread as well , it has reached only 195 pages :( 
that's not much compared to the love we have for him
let's post , comment and share thoughts there to enrich his thread  
:x

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/369044/ji-chang-wook-%EC%A7%80%EC%B0%BD%EC%9A%B1-actor-musical-actor-kbs2-drama-healer-musical-the-days/p195

and.. the HIFP is awesome. love it to bits.

[FMV] Healer - This Love

Okay guys, I came across this video made by C-fans today, her original intention is to show how Jung Hoo and Young Shin heal each other. Somehow it did not really turn out the way she wanted, but she's still kind of new to this, so that's the best she could do so far.

And you guys HAVE to check it out. Why?
1) Because it is DAEBAK especially the ending where their voices are mashed together, *censor* - no spoilers.
It brought tears to my eyes!!! <3
2) Took me awhile to finally upload to YouTube only to get the audio muted due to copyright or something! :(( :((
3) It took me another hour to upload to Dailymotion!!! X(

So yeah, give me some support for this hard effort today. :((
FWY9FRH.jpg
Video on DailyMotion: http://dai.ly/x2h8vbt
Original Link: Here

@dk_sadia
Unfortunately no. I got it off DC gallery, and since I don't understand any Korean, I don't even know who is the person photoshopping these pictures and whether or not she or he has a blog. It took me forever to get some of them too, coz they get stucked a lot when I try to download in full HQ size. Damn internet. So I'm glad you guys like it.

ONE MORE UPDATE FROM IG

by Choi Dong Gu (Young Teacher) - he bumped into JCW when filming ep10 Healer.
88d633e2jw1epaclk7zk6j20gy0gy76c.jpg

sia3 said: @dk_sadia
Unfortunately no. I got it off DC gallery, and since I don't understand any Korean, I don't even know who is the person photoshopping these pictures and whether or not she or he has a blog. It took me forever to get some of them too, coz they get stucked a lot when I try to download in full HQ size. Damn internet. So I'm glad you guys like it.

Guest Artist2601

Aiyo .. I yem in a very very big trouble .. hugeeeeeeeeeee .. 

OK .. I downloaded spy ... I watch about 30 minutes .. and I woke up like 2 hours later, I fall asleep .. it's already episode 3 ... that was this afternoon ... AFTERNOON (my drama watching time)... Healer spoiled me .... this is bad news .... almost a week and I can't move on ... continue to refresh this amazing thread ... amazing soompiers that refuse to let go ....

OTOKE?? .. SJN ... please take responsibility .... I want my kdrama life backk .. huhu

Haha.. i supposed u'll b one of those who returns (to Soompi Healer) after 2-3 weeks of failed attempt to get rid of this drama withdrawal, or shld i say u never leave after it ended last tues? lol

Guest Canavalia

@sia3‌

Thank you so much for the pics!!

*rapemyprinter* More pics for my wall :blush:

There is even one of Sec OH ♪♥♡♥

Finally I can count his moles :grin:

And thanks for the MV - the end was really great. Thanks for your effort ♥

I've just watched Healer int'l Fame News Broadcast and I must say IT IS AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!
I almost cried while reading all the compliments from the fans. The drama ended already but what was left there were all the love and supports from Healerites all over the world. Such a nice video! Thank you to all people who made this project and thank you to everyone who took part in this :x Thank you!

Guest charliew

hotgimmik said: I remember reading an interview somewhere that JCW gets out of his character after he is done with a drama by dying his hair...so I guess it is his way of saying good bye to Healer. awww dang. this came out sounding more sadder than I had intended to.

Artist2601 said:

Aiyo .. I yem in a very very big trouble .. hugeeeeeeeeeee .. 

OK .. I downloaded spy ... I watch about 30 minutes .. and I woke up like 2 hours later, I fall asleep .. it's already episode 3 ... that was this afternoon ... AFTERNOON (my drama watching time)... Healer spoiled me .... this is bad news .... almost a week and I can't move on ... continue to refresh this amazing thread ... amazing soompiers that refuse to let go ....

OTOKE?? .. SJN ... please take responsibility .... I want my kdrama life backk .. huhu

I miss Healer sooooo much. It's been almost a week and I can't move on. I can't, I can't. :(( Do they make a drug for getting over a k-drama. Do they?!

Just kidding I never wanna get over this show! Ever. :))

Made another ChangMin/JungShin MV. Will upload it later once my connection improves. :)

sia3 said:

[FMV] Healer - This Love

Okay guys, I came across this video made by C-fans today, her original intention is to show how Jung Hoo and Young Shin heal each other. Somehow it did not really turn out the way she wanted, but she's still kind of new to this, so that's the best she could do so far.

And you guys HAVE to check it out. Why?
1) Because it is DAEBAK especially the ending where their voices are mashed together, *censor* - no spoilers.
It brought tears to my eyes!!! <3
2) Took me awhile to finally upload to YouTube only to get the audio muted due to copyright or something! :(( :((
3) It took me another hour to upload to Dailymotion!!! X(

So yeah, give me some support for this hard effort today. :((

Video on DailyMotion: http://dai.ly/x2h8vbt
Original Link: Here

So my first fruit of "labour aka rewatching Healer", was noticing that in the ending credits of episode 20 was included the frontal first Healer kiss, lol, aka YS kissing the Healer picture she stole from SS boss.The scene is in episode 1, min 14.

Ep 1 kiss screencaps YS's POV (I already did a clumsy fanart of this but, but I can't find through my Healer pic files to repost it; it's somewhere in this thread)

xv83l13.png
ANZ4VE9.png
wIndpaM.png

Episode 20 frontal view

9V3aCUX.png
ToUP2Oc.png
MBkvTvC.png
KpvuMc8.png

whew, I absolutely need to learn to make gifs to prove my point in the future :)) This is exhausting!