[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Clarification about the water quality and live bacteria thing.

Go back to episode 10, when then-mayoral candidate Kim Uichan was explaining his vision for Seoul. He says that he means to address the very thing that threatens people's health, water.

Many essential services are managed by the government as public services rather than leaving them up to private industries that seek profit first, and tap water is one of them. The Farmers are interested in getting into the tap water business themselves, so they were planning to instill fear and distrust in the Seoul residents' minds, making it look like the government was not doing its job right, so that the public opinion would call for privatization of the water system.

So this was slightly different from their usual "taint the reputation of an existing business to make it go bankrupt and then buy it off" scheme. It required politics in order to scare the public into taking something away from government control and throwing it to the wolves.

@sia3... that fanart... is awesome personified!! OMG... the ending scene we all wished for! Sigh sigh sigh.
@Ahpheng, @NRGchick as usual your comic strips warm my heart and make me laugh at the same time. Really wish we could click awesome and LOL at the same time, at times like this. Still having really baaaaaaaad Healer withdrawals, that I keep refreshing this thread through out the day!
I'm so glad you are all still here. And happy Valentines day Healerites!! I love you all, you're all daebak!!
:x :x :x

@dk_sadia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think @celyw is still the winner, based on the number of times she received it over the course of the air time. =))

I am guessing this is her 'face' to you:

Hahaha ikr !! No one can beat her simply here :D however, she is the resident trool of chagmin shipper thread ... You know what that means , right =))

@azzurri
>:D< >:D<
I know. I love this artist. It hasn't been that many I came across and like for Healer's. However, this one just does the Chibi version so darn cute! :x Most importantly, it immediately catches my heart. Too bad it's not HQ. :( Hahaha!

Oh yeah, I watched 1st episode of Faith a couple of hours back. Guess who I saw? I did not even realised since he played such a small part, and he didn't leave an impression then. It was Saboo as the fortune teller. Omggggg =)) May be you guys already know... and I'm just slow. I'll come clean of one thing, I haven't been able to bp all pages and every single posts, so I miss a lot! *sigh*

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

I'll give you a cheeky

*horny* Jung Hoo's "Let's Talk in BED" hug. =)) =)) Shhhhhh, don't tell your hubby :D :D
iU8Ib562sPsYL.gif

kdramafangirlz said: Thanks @sia3 for sharing the fanart!!! So so so pretty!!! The sweetness and blissfulness in it. I'd like to believe in the dramaland, JH and YS would have their own happy ending like that :') -happy sigh-

@sia3.... LOVE THAT BACK HUG GIF, BABE... you are awesome as always!! Hugging you back.... can't give you a Wudalchi or Daejang hug, but Healer hugs are pretty awesome!! He is such a hugger... baby bear is the perfect nickname for him because he is as huggable as one. Hehehe!
oE8uwl.gif

As for Sabo:

In Faith... yes I can kind of vaguely remember him in Faith. But I will have to go recheck that fortune teller... hehehe. And I'm not surprised because that trio of actors  that play Sabo, KMS and Ajumma, has been in all SJN dramas since they did Sandglass with her all those years ago. They must like her a lot, and the feelings must be mutual, because she always casts them in such important roles in all her dramas. Incidentally I can also remember Pickpocket Ajussi from Legend, but I don't remember seeing him in Faith, so I guess that was a coincedence.

d1950697gw1ep991sagkcg206t06etsl.gifd1950697gw1ep991wpqngg206t06eh2d.gif
d1950697gw1ep9922nxlwg206t06e4qp.gifd1950697gw1ep9925rmscg206t06enew.gif
source: lecheri
Aishhh... I think I have been dying a lot today. Can't help it, really. [泪]
There are some actors and actresses that do not look good/natural doing kiss scenes, and it just ruins the FEELS at the time of watching. So, I'm happy that all Healer couple's kisses are so beautiful and perfectly done. Both of them can kiss and visually looks good doing kissing scenes, too.  8->

@azzurri
Hmm I can't remember pick-pocketer Ahjussi in Faith either. If he is in, then it must be an extremely small part. I just know that the governor in Ep7 and Hwasuin were in Misaeng (I totally did not realised & recognised Hwasuin! She looked so plain in Misaeng!). Then, Manbo Ahjussi and Teacher had been in Empress Ki. The guy as Go Song Chul was in EK too... so it's like a mini-reunion in Healer, LOL.

Yeah. I'm fine without a daejang hug now. I think Jung Hoo is a much better hugger. He hugs really tight, and I totally would allow him to smell my neck and hair :)) Daejang does rocket launch hug better, bwahaha.

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

anyone here has the link of PMYs interview when she said that she wanst to have a bf... please share.. Thankyou..

Anyone, did you know why healeram are not invited to Happy Together 3--- like other KBS drama usually preparing to appear before? :(

is it because their low rating? :-O #andwae!

ohh i think healer still popular in many country outside of korea... ~X(

Guest Canavalia

Oh!

I finally found something that may help to cope with my withdrawal symptoms...

Healer OST Highlight Piano TUTORIAL:

THIS I can do....