[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@ruizaio - for your translations of SJN's Q&A, your IMMENSE role in making the fan project a complete success & your regular updates on purchasing the Healer DVDs, you, my friend, are AWESOME! You totally rock. 
Thank you all for keeping this thread alive and kicking, as @sunshine15 said, a post a day on "I MISS HEALER" is a must! But you guys sure make the heartache better. *sobs*
Thanks to all of you, and the team, the International Fan Project was a complete success, and came together wonderfully due to all the great people working hard behind the scenes. 
@sunshine15, @tomoyo1010, @kanyaprasetyo@ruizaio@sanika@AdelaM@heartoppaya@noxn@cmoirae2

If you haven't already, please be sure to visit the blog, and be wowed by all your hard work! Look forward to the next updates, it's going to be pretty AWESOME!! 
You can visit the blog here

Aigoooo those fanarts !!! It made my valentine day :x

Happy Valentine's day chingus !!!! Have been dating JCW during the whole dayyy ( in my imagination ) =)) =))

I want a namja chingu like JH demmit !!

@dk_sadia: Lol ... Happy Valentine's day to you as well ;)

Something embarassing happened few days ago. Went for a haircut & my phone was ringing. So, I answered it. Later the stylist (who is also my 'current' crush) said "I didn't know that he's your type'" - referring to my wallpaper (YJT's pic) :blush:

Omg ... I didn't think he would notice that pic. Oh well, there goes my chance of having a cute stylist bf ... :D

@dk_sadia: Lol ... Happy Valentine's day to you as well ;)

Something embarassing happened few days ago. Went for a haircut & my phone was ringing. So, I answered it. Later the stylist (who is also my 'current' crush) said "I didn't know that he's your type'" - referring to my wallpaper (YJT's pic) :blush:

Omg ... I didn't think he would notice that pic. Oh well, there goes my chance of having a cute stylist bf ... :D

Awwee that's cute

:\"> looking forward to know how well the progress goes ... =))

Awwee that's cute

:\"> looking forward to know how well the progress goes ... =))

Lol ... I'm afraid there won't be any progress to share. I may have to dance my sorrow to CYS's dance ... but who would be my cameramen? Would PBS do that for me? =))

[FAN ART] Healer Family

OMGGGG. Just let me dieeeeeee from happiness ~~~

THIS!!! This image is just way too blissful and sweet. :(( :(( My heart skip a beat when I first saw it! Eeekkk...

That is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing @sia3