[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I was sick the entire 2 week, I had dengue, I was hospitalized for a while, then bedridden for almost 2 weeks. I been quiet (I guess no one miss me huh?) … but Healer and the thread keep me company … those that had experience dengue would know how the feeling.. it the worst ever .. and thank god for the this thread and healer … 
I think this is the most saddest .. withdrawal symptoms ever …  those last IG photo posted by JCW broke my heart to pieces … I started following the thread after ep 8 onwards .. I marathoned and completed the 8 episodes in just one go … and demm .. my world turned upside down … 
I dreaded the ending and yet I want Healer to end .. I want JH and CYS heartache to end … no more running around .. no more risking life … I want them to be happy and THE END … but oh god … it’s so hard to say good bye to something that had taken my life over for almost 6 weeks … 
They were so close to me … I don’t know how to describe my love for both of them .. they made Healer alive ..
The way JH look at CYS and only see her .. nothing else but her ..  made me forget that I am just watching two actors acting … I forget that it’s not real .. no one can jump that high … no one cheats death so many time like JH did … it’s not real .. hehe .. my heart just won’t accept it ..
SJN – wrapped up the whole thing nicely .. I couldn’t ask for more … by korean drama standard .. THE ENDING is EPIC …. 
When Eternal love song start playing .. and the credit started rolling .. I can’t control my tears …  
I feel so lost .. and I am not exaggerating … Oh how I tried .. I tried watching other drama ..  so far nothing works … and I have been watching Healer .. over and over and over again .. I lost count how many time … for the last 6 weeks I watch nothing only Healer .. at least 3-4 hours daily and on holidays – 8 – 12 hours … 
And as for rating … too bad it didn’t get the rating it deserved  … it’s a master piece … I enjoyed myself so much … the ‘ingredient’ just the right amount ..  mushy much but not too cheesy … SJN balance it with just the right amount of romance .. thrills … politics … family values .. friendships … all combine with just the right touch … not to a point of over dose … 
And last but not least .. Ajumma … I love you Min Ja .. one of the best support character to date .. you roc k .. 
I just hope we get to see this kind of ‘magic’ again … 
Thank you Healer team .. thank you soompier .. though I didn’t manage to be here that long, THANK YOU for the laughter … this thread is AWESOME … 

Ji Chang Wook manager updated his instagram 3 hours ago, saying thanks and goodbye to Healer.

10950570_1589534897950127_316765018_n.jp

Good bye 'Healer'
And thank you so much... #JiChangWook #Healer
#지창욱 #힐러 #池昌旭
#KoreanActor #KoreaDrama #Actor
#월화드라마

I love the picture he posted. It's very beautiful!
I really enjoyed his updates during this time.
Big thanks to Ji Chang Wook manager.

Ji Chang Wook manager updated his instagram 3 hours ago, saying thanks and goodbye to Healer.

10950570_1589534897950127_316765018_n.jp

Good bye 'Healer'
And thank you so much... #JiChangWook #Healer
#지창욱 #힐러 #池昌旭
#KoreanActor #KoreaDrama #Actor
#월화드라마

I love the picture he posted. It's very beautiful!

I really enjoyed his updates during this time.

Big thanks to Ji Chang Wook manager.

But I dont want to say good bye!!!!

tumblr_njld0q9Nzf1rs3l09o1_500.giftumblr_njld0q9Nzf1rs3l09o2_500.gif
http://eluvnel.tumblr.com/post/110698279033/i-cant-repeat-that

Sure you can junghoo! XD Anyway just properly watched the finale with subs!!! I FEEL EVEN MORE EMPTY RN... I just wna say i completely love it. Even thg it wasn't tying up every single loose ends, but the way the whole issue was addressed was rly appropriate and well-developed in the finale. It kept us on the edge of our seats towards the last minute. And about the sweet scenes, I like how it was ended like that, just letting us know the OTP is now off to the normal lives that they deserve so much. Afterall, the main point, was to see the leads winning the fight and properly start to live, right? :) I have nothing I can complain about. Given that we've been given an awesome story this whole 20 episodes, every minute was fun. And the OTP, they were so solid. The sweet scenes were well spreaded esp since ep 15. :) Gonna rewatch! Its gonna be a long while to get over this drama...

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Drama] Ji Chang Wook expresses his concluding thoughts about “Healer”Posted by Gabby

Actor Ji Chang Wook expresses his thoughts about “Healer” after the finale.

Ji Chang Wook who had completed his filming said, “I’m very happy to have completed this safely, and more importantly, I’m very happy to have been able to work with such good people. Although it’s a pity, the writer, director, staff, seniors and colleagues have all worked hard and always gave their best to create good scenes.”

As a versatile actor who undoubtedly possesses action and acting skills and a charm that moves the hearts of women, Ji Chang Wook has rediscovered many things about himself through “Healer” and has received attention as a sensation who leads the nighttime entertainment trends.

Ji Chang Wook, who portrayed Healer with his dependable acting till the last episode, was a hot topic of discussion, and his future development is now the focus of attention as he spreads his wings.

*Spoilers of the ending in the original news article have been omitted in this translation

Source:
MBN

Can I ask >>

What is your most unforgettable moment in Healer  ??

:x :)>-

So many involving SJH. Like whenever he gazes at CYS, I'm dead. Or when he kissed her in front of her dad and ahjusshi. And when he open his arms so that she can run in and hug him. Omg just everything or anytime the OTP are together :)

I remember in the text preview that Junghoo prepares a gift for Yongshin, so, it seems like that interview video is the gift.
I do wonder, if Yongshin used it for her book. As far as i remember the 1st episode starts with Junghoo's narration and in the last episode the last narration was done by Youngshin which seems fitting with the title " A date with Healer" hmmm.

ruizaio said:  Here's a description of unaired scenes from the first draft of the script for Episode 20 Somebody that looks like a college student is reading a book in a book store, then closes it, and the cover features a picture of Healer. The one that YS had on the wall of her bedroom. After that person leaves, you can see the books on display. Among the bestsellers, you see “A date with Helaer” by CYS.

I hope they release an epilougue clip just like YWCFAS. I want YS to intoduce her bf to he MH. i was looking for that thn meh... no scene like that. TT.TT kepts me wondering MH reaction to that... her daughter's bf is Junghoo.. hahaha