[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest jinergizer

I want to say thank you to all Healer casts, PD-nim, Writer-nim, all the crews that were involved in drama production. thank you so much. Healer is the best drama I've ever watched. I love every second of it. from the start til the end.. it never disappoints me. and thank you so much for the happy ending. ^^

i'm so gonna download the whole episodes and save it in my HD ..
1. best Kdrama ever!2. best actors & actresses3. best characters4. best chemistry5. best abs6. best smile7. best armpit (with hair)8. best "S"9. best kicking pose10. best running (never thought seeing somebody acts running can turn me on)
Oooppsss.. can't help it,  really 8-| :\">

About the treatment of KMS. I really liked that they showed him broken. I never thought that he would really be punished in terms of the law, but being haunted by his friend has to be his just end to his story. 
I can't wait for the subs to actually see what was being said!

rrmski

said:

:x :x :x :x :x 

It was seriously amazing.... yes, it was rushed and I didn't get my 10 last minutes of sweetness but it was prefect.

Beautiful happy ending! Now I demand... Healer - The Movie.

I love the cast, I love this OTP, I love SJN, I love the ending, I love the OST, I love the directing...
Damn, I love everything about this drama!

:x :x :x :x :x

OMO! Guys, you are zipping by the pages. I am worried about how many pages I have to read tomorrow morning :))
And thank you Healer International Fan Project team! Kudos to your hard work on this project. 

sanika

said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I am at work My boss is upset with someone And is generally being really stressful ! BUT I DON?T CARE !!!!!! LOVED the ending ......So funny ! So Sweet! So Romantic ! SO Perfect!!! 
But that is not the only thing that is making me bounce up and down the chair. the Healer Fan Project Team had made a "Teaser" Video introducing the project. Writer-nim SJN and a few actors saw the last episode of the Healer in a theatre with some of the fans. The Teaser was played at the end of it. This is the reply we got about the reaction. 
iU0V3hZ.jpg

I know we haven't shown you the final product. But we decided that the Staff should be the first to see it. We will be sending them the rest of the stuff by tomorrow. I hope you all have submitted your stuff in time. In another hour I am going to Zip all the Email folders for Offline viewing, ready to send it. 
We are going to request a Video or Text reaction from the staff. Once we have it, we shall make it all Public :) 

My two wishes didn't came true...

1. YS introduce JH to her mother
2. JH and YS scatter the Teacher's ashes

But still, I am happy with the ending. It was great. I wonder if these scenes were actually included in the original script but the director decided not to include it due to lack of airtime.

can we all appreciate the good acting of all the cast, the hard working crew, and best twisting writer SJN? I'm so loving healer to the bones, this drama have such a healing power to me...because I'm waiting Monday like crazy, and I never did that before.

also bless JCW long arms and deathly staring eyes. his arms can get any girls in his embrace, so huggable and he can hug me anytime. and he's eyes so convincing whenever he does something with it, staring, looking, threatening, loving... he gives a potrayal of healer/Bong Soo/Jung Hoo so perfectly and as a fan I can't be more thankful for that. Bless him, and get a new project soon :P

for PMY, hey girl... I never really watch your drama before, but since Healer, I've been looking for her previous drama but this CYS is surely most lovable character!! her bravery and trust is the best ever. When we think she would be an ordinary girl with some sort misunderstanding, she did the opposite. the girl with dinasour brain, sometime lack of resposibility, but can't help but love her!

for YJT, he acts as KMH with not much expression on his face but we can feel his anger, his will to revenge, his sadness...everything. as a senior actor who cameback with Healer. I believe something about his drama attracts me so, and he proved it. this drama is really something.

for DJW as MHee...her character is one pitiful girl but she can pull it together to make her stronger, smarter and everything. Her happy ending uniting with CYS is one of beautiful thing she could hope for. You can feel the sense of warmth whenever MHee is there, isn't it?

to Ahjumma, Det. Yoon, Daddy Chae and Ahjussi....their appearance this drama is such a warm color. their bickering, their jokes, their sarcasm is whats make this drama more colorful. Ahjumma can make kimbap all the way and continue her story with Det Yoon now. Det Yoon finally do something useful to the end, Daddy Chae and Ahjussi couldn't be proud of their soon to be son-in law. thank you for making this drama wonderful.

ah! also to Dae Yong, I thought she was going to get a storyline with KMH hoobae? :P so bad she's not going to be Healer junior

special mention to 5 friends, their past story is complicated, a roller coaster ride but enjoyable to watch. their friendship through time is adorable despite its betrayal. Bear friends of Saboo. ah If only we get to see him talking to CYS it would be nice.

and then for the story!!! it's one hella good expirience to know and learn. This story proves something, that we cannot ever predicted what's going to happen. but I'm happy that I get to know this drama. This drama really heals, make my heart jump, make my tears came up, and make me can't wait till Monday!!! Goodbye Healer, thanks for wonderful ride.

Guest shinomorisagara

Can someone please translate the dialog between JH and Daddy Chae?

I'm starting to doubt that JH was not behaving like BS on purpose when he talked to daddy Chae about dating YS the first time.