[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Thank you @mywebfoot and @tehlimau for the wonderful fanfictions. Both of you really have a flair for writing and you already have many fans out there too! I only discovered fanfictions after following Soompi forum, thanks to Healer. Healer is by far my favorite amongst all the k-dramas I have watched. I like PMY's dramas and that was the reason I watched Healer. JCW is outstanding in Healer by portraying multiple characters convincingly and he has very expressive eyes. As for their chemistry, my intuition says they are simply explosive! :w00t:

@Ahpheng's c-strips are always hilarious and spot on! Thank you, @Namedx for your writing on Junghoo's countless feels. I have enjoyed my read tremendously, am hoping you will continue with the rest of the episodes.

To all many writers and forum members not mentioned here, I appreciate all your sharing. Keep those creative juice flowing! :wub:

Edited by Mzmeow
correction on the name mentioned.
  • Like 6

Hello everyone!

Finally there is a place where people still talks about Healer. I just marathon 20 episodes of Healers last weekend and totally go insane. Sadly all the posts in Dramabeans (which are once sooo crowded) stays silent to my squealing. Now I understand the feeling of going crazy over a drama which aired several months ago, then feels so lonely as everybody seems to finish squealing already long ago! 

I go here and so happy people still post. You may believe it or not, to feed my craze, I re-read a few hundred of pages, going through the live recap and feel like living the moments with you guys. Healer has given me such a wonderful ride. I wish I had watched it earlier when it aired to join the mood here. But later is better than never, right? ^^ 

P/S: I can't log in with my old username so has to register another. Seems like it's a problem when they move to new Soompi forum. anyone knows the solution? 

Edited by haartie_stv
  • Like 9

June is here..yeaahhhh .... @ruizaio When are they start send the DVD??

I heard that international shipments may be delayed by up to a week, which is probably why YesAsia has it as the 29th when it is the 22nd in Korea. It will differ by the destination country as well. The total weight is over 2kg.

• Like 2

@ruizaio, I received an email from Innolife that Healer DVD shipment will start in June. That means I'll receive my DVD in the beginning of July. Hahaha! That means, everyone will rise from the dead and come back to haunt us with gifs and translations for BTSs. I'm excited @charliew! 

• Like 4

@ruizaio, I received an email from Innolife that Healer DVD shipment will start on. That means I'll receive my DVD in the beginning of July. Hahaha! That means, everyone will rise from the dead and come back to haunt us with gifs and translations for BTSs. I'm excited @charliew! 

​They e-mailed you? I wonder why I didn't get an e-mail from them...

• Like 1

<Healer Director's Cut Blu-ray Set Pre-order Package Image>

27166E4B556F345C205E52

<Healer Director's Cut DVD Set Pre-order Package Image>

221BB635556F2EC320DB59

** Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD Specifications

★ Basic Package : 13 Discs + Digipaks + Case + Photobook (100 pages) + Book-bound scripts (20 episodes) + 3 Postcards with printed autographs

★ Pre-order Gifts : Unreleased OST + Interviewbook + Synopsis book + 2 Official posters + Seo Jung-Hoo and Chae Young-Shin's Someday Press Pass with unique number for BD/DVD First 1000 copies

Disc 1 : Episodes 1 & 2

Disc 2 : Episodes 3 & 4

Disc 3 : Episodes 5 & 6 

Disc 4 : Episodes 7 & 8 + 62 minutes of interviews with Directors Lee Jung-Seob and Kim Jin-Woo

Disc 5 : Episodes 9 & 10 + 26 minutes of interview with Actor Ji Chang-Wook

Disc 6 : Episodes 11 & 12 + 25 minutes of interview with Actress Park Min-Young
Disc 7 : Episodes 13 & 14 + 23 minutes of pre-air press conference

Disc 8 : Episodes 15 & 16 + 30 minutes of mid-air press conference

Disc 9 : Episodes 17 & 18 + 12 minutes of preview collection   

Disc 10 : Episodes 19 & 20 + 10 minutes of commentary recording site

Disc 11 : 50 minutes of poster shooting

3 minutes of highlight trailer

58 minutes of script reading

2 minutes of teaser trailer

63 minutes of bloopers

Disc 12 : 69 minutes of behind the action scenes

121 minutes of general behind the scenes

Disc 13 : 132 minutes of commentary videos

(64 minutes for episode 12 + 68 minutes of couple commentary)

50 minutes of various angles of kissing scenes

>> Total length of special features is 736 minutes!!!

36 minutes have been added to the original 700 minutes!!*

1,231 minutes of Director's Cut episodes (2 minutes of deletion and 12 minutes of addition to the aired version) + 736 minutes of special features >>> 1,967 minutes in total

★Basic Package

1. Director's Cut episodes (1 - 20) 1,231 minutes

2. Special Features 736 minutes

3. 3 postcards with printed autographs

4. Bookbound scripts for all episodes (2 volumes)

5. Photobook (100 pages)

★Pre-order Gifts

1. Unreleased OST

2. Unique number (doublesided Someday Press Pass - Park Bong-Soo and Chae Young-Shin)
Only for the first 1,000 copies of each BD and DVD sets

3. Interview book 
(Writer Song JI-NA, Actors Yoo Ji-Tae, Kim Mee-Kyung, Do Ji-Won, and Jang Sung-Beom, and Music Director Lee Pil-Ho)

* The interview with Writer Song Ji-Na is the Q&A from her website, Dramada.com * (English translation of this Q&A can be found at the HIFP blog)

4. 2 official posters

5. Synopsis book

- Includes Healer production notes, introduction of characters, Jung-Hoo's backstory, and fan reviews.

=======================================================================================

* The DVD sale figure up to date is 1964 copies.

* Once the figure reaches 2000, the pre-order pages will close.

* Even if the figure does not reach 2000,

the DVD pre-order sale will end after June 5, Friday (KST).

(International sites may continue the sale if there are canceled orders.)

You can still order Healer Director's Cut and receive the pre-order gifts if you order by this Friday!
Blu-ray order page: YesAsia
DVD order page: YesAsia & Innolife

The release date is June 22, but international shipment may be delayed by up to a week depending on the destination.

Edited by ruizaio
added second picture
  • Like 10

Guest charliew

@ruizaio, I received an email from Innolife that Healer DVD shipment will start on. That means I'll receive my DVD in the beginning of July. Hahaha! That means, everyone will rise from the dead and come back to haunt us with gifs and translations for BTSs. I'm excited @charliew! 

@ruizaio I dont get new email from Innolife too.. :( Hope they dont forget my order. 

@pnaysurfer84 me too!! I'm counting every day now!!

Hey there chingus,

Still spreading the Healer love I see!! Lovely to see this thread still alive and kicking! @ruizaio, so excited by the DVD contents, thank you for your continuous updates!

• Like 6

I received an email update from Innolife as well. I'm super excited! It's the first time I order something from Korea.
And it's not just a simple thing. It's my Healer DVD, something I waited for so long.
Now, not much time left till we can enjoy Healer again, and this time it will be with our DVD's / Blurays. :P
You know what I'm doing for now? Re-watching Healer on Viki! I love people comments there, it's so funny! :D

BTW, the second Teaser of Director's Cut is perfect! :wub:

• Like 8

Hey there chingus,

Still spreading the Healer love I see!! Lovely to see this thread still alive and kicking! @ruizaio, so excited by the DVD contents, thank you for your continuous updates!

​Long time no see! @namedx Will you continue do the JH's feel? I'm waiting for that...>-<

• Like 3

Hey there chingus,

​Long time no see! @namedx Will you continue do the JH's feel? I'm waiting for that...>-<

​Hey Seinhi! Yes, it has been a while hasn't it - had a lot of work on my plate. But yep, I'll continue the list of feels once work eases down, perhaps in the next week or two. How have you guys been? Great to see you all here! This new Soompi format is going to take a while to get used to - eek!

• Like 6

Guest Leylalinn

Omg the director cut packaged so so daebaaak.  I am happy yeaayyyy happy.  Thanks  @ruizaio for the info.  Hug u.  

I can't wait.  July please come 

Today I bring a sad news...

The release date of Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD has been postponed yet again to July 13! Apparently, there were some quality control issues. 

They're adding some of the edited out BTS footage to the Unreleased OST DVD and a Healer symbol bookmark to the pre-order gifts.

You can visit the Director's Cut Initiative Team's website or the HIFP blog for a translation of the distributor's statement. 

==============================

Blu-ray order page: YesAsia

DVD order page: YesAsia & Innolife

• Like 6