[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sia3 please update us about the interview of promoting Healer :) 

I want to quote @Ahpheng post but Idk how to delete the pictures so :(  @Ahpheng love your c-comics. As usually you make us smile each time! 

2015.04.30 SOHU's HEALER WRAP-UP PRESS CON / INTERVIEW

Hehehe... look at the 'laughing wrinkles' and 'cheek dimple' :x

6de39d21jw1ernplexpcnj20q40hegro.jpg

6de39d21jw1ernplb6dtpj20q40he79t.jpg6de39d21jw1ernpleag8hj20q40hen2v.jpg6de39d21jw1ernpldsjq8j20q40hegr6.jpg6de39d21jw1ernpld0r0tj20q40hen3d.jpg6de39d21jw1ernplfotdlj20q40hewkc.jpg

6de39d21jw1ernplbpmatj20hd0q3jwx.jpg6de39d21jw1ernplce248j20hd0q3tdy.jpg

source: SOHU TV

I hope we can get a full-length video of it later, because I think this is way way wayyyy more interesting (although some parts are silly) interview than the two Chinese interviews he did right after Healer ended early this year. I hope we also get it in HD because Wookie had many expressions. I had to make-do with crappy streaming, and my internet cannot handle re-loading very well.

I also breathe a sigh of relief that it is this interpreter unni that they hired, as I had seen bad ones that was assigned to Kim Soo Hyun other than her, that lady couldn't catch up to Kim Soo Hyun. Later, Soo Hyun was considerate enough to pause in between answering questions, so that the interpreter could catch everything he had to say. You can see Wookie just keeps talking without pausing in these clips & at some point, I worry for this unni since I want her to be able to tell me everything Wookie has said, hahahaha! He's quite talkative and willing to answer all questions; however, also very smartly answer them. B| I sweated a little when media asked him about which Chinese famous actor and actress he would like to work with, and he chose Chilam, whom he has met in HK, and smartly answer that there are so many good Chinese actress, and he doesn't want to be the one choosing; he will let them pick him! Aiyooooo~

@ReemKanabta
Before interviewing Wookie, I think there was a Healer clip shown. So the lady host mentioned the clip stopped at their kiss. Then once after Wookie had said his hello to the Chinese audience (pretty crappy numbers indoor to be honest as you can see, apparently they were very strict**), she first asked him how was it like filming Healer. I'm skipping his answer because I think we will get an English subbed version, and this isn't some answer you have never read about before in interviews. Then the lady host mentioned in Healer, there are a lot of intimate scenes with uri Young Shin, and she asked him 'How does it feel?' So he explained things like - it has lots of skinships and kissing scenes, the most he has ever had, they worked really well together; later on they got to know each other more, and they started discussing how to do it so that it will look good on-screen. The lady host then asked, "So it means you are tired of (or fed up of) it, because there are so many kiss scenes?" Of course Wookie could not understand her, so he tilted his head *so cute* towards interpreter unni. Once he heard it he breaks into his JCW-brand of laugher, "AH~ HAHAHAHAHA!" and answered, "No, I'm not tired of it."

Lady host then explained that she thought he's sick of it that's why he chose to do a much more intense kiss with Kang Ha Neul... (*o*)
Wookie then had to explain what's going on about that - sorry, my brain has already forgotten what he said! LOL! All I remember was that the lady host did not do her homework here, and asked if they would perform this play again. Wookie sort of gave a funny look before answering that sadly it will not be on anymore, and told her he has another play on named The Days. =.='' *insert Jung Hoo WTH face*

Okay, that is as much as I can remember. There are some other Healer questions, but mostly not anything we don't already know, and a lot more questions are directed to Ji Chang Wook, the actor, and has nothing to do with Healer or the characters. I wish the lady host would spend more time asking about Healer and the script etc. It's interesting to watch and know about Ji Chang Wook, but the questions asked regarding Healer has no depth unlike our beloved drama, which is filled with layers & depth. :(

** You can see on interpreter unni's wrist that there are two bands - white & red; Bang Chigu is also wearing it! I believe it's SOHU's security bands for today's event, and it's a form of ID for those that can enter in/out of SOHU building.

Edited by sia3

I can't thank you enough dear @sia3 dear, I liked his answer but the host didn't do her homework.  And I wished for more questions regarding healer. Anyway can't wait for the sub. BTW I will quote your translation regarding the kisses scenes in changmin thread * JH kisses and hugs*

@sia3, thanks for giving a run through of his interview. Really hope someone very very kind will sub it for us Mandarin nonspeakers. (I keep telling myself I should learn Korean and Mandarin, but no, I'm hopeless and it's too late. LOL). He's getting better at interviews lately (I guess because he has gained a lot of interview experience) so I would love to read his answers. Even to repetitive questions about Healer. Hehe. Will NOT get tired of listening to that voice and seeing that smile. He's such a sweetie.

@tehlimau
Will this link work for you? This is the whole run: http://tv.sohu.com/s2015/1663/s412126273/
@ReemKanabta - OK, go ahead. Just one thing to add, the host asked if he's fed up of it (because there are too many kissing scenes). I'll edit my post once I finished this one. I think ChangMin thread has Chinese shippers who are literate with Chinese too, I think they can help translate more about this. My internet isn't very supportive, so re-playing it over & over again to translate is not possible. At the end, it was opened for fans / media to ask questions, and a fan did ask about whether it is possible between him and Min Young, but his answer did not answer that question at all. Bwahahahaha!!! I told you guys, ChangSia is sailing. :P But joking aside, either the interpretation didn't get across to him or ... I don't know, I cannot confirm what he said to what the interpreter unni said. Through translation, he just praised Min Young noona. Even the host mentioned he wittily answered the question i.e. answer nothing. :D
@azzurri - You are welcome! :) I wish I understand Korean now. LOLLLL. Speaking about voice, OMGGGGG, one of the games he so-called played with the fans was to 'teach them' his lines in Korean. The first line he chose was the one from Episode 8 where he was at the lake brooding, and the voiceover of him saying, "In this world the thing I hate most was people's ...." You know that line, I'm sure. He lowered his voice there & doing it as Seo Jung Hoo's emotion, OMGGGGG, soooooo sexyyyyy! :xLove it Love it! *SWOOOOONNN* Also his pronounciation of Mandarin is REALLY good. It's not that he can pronounce them all accurately, but once he 'catches' the right pronounciation, he can say it really well! :x >>> DAMNIT, I need better swooning emoticons than this! :S

@sia3 do you mean someone asked of the possibility of him dating My and he didn't answer * hyperventilating* we really need better emotion, oh my oh my :x

​Yes. He avoided answering the question and went blah blah blah blahhhhhhh~ with praises. *Full stop* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So it's not even worth my time to go back and re-watch that part, coz he literally said absolutely, nothing. :D If my memory serves me right, he even addressed her as noona. Told ya, my boy knows his place and that I'm watching him LIVE! ROFLLLL! [ali得瑟][ali得瑟][ali得瑟]

He could circled and answer something like that they're good friends,  etc but the honest boy just avoided answering. I'm dying right now @sia3

HAHAHA yeah, I don't know what to think/say with his answer. It's like the Question is A, and he answered B, you know what I mean?
Question in summary: You guys are known as Healer couple (more like addressed as Healer hubby & wife in Mandarin) & won the best couple award, is there a possibility to develop (relationship) outside of reel life?
Answer (rough translations): Ermmm yes, we won the Best Couple Award and thank you to everyone who like us. And in real life, we work really well together during filming, we practice our lines as well as put in a lot of preparation. We worked really well together and were really happy working together.

So no, the boy didn't answer they are good friends only, or deny any possibilities (which is a smart move because we never know what's in stall for us in our future), so I always thought best answer is never say never. :) And why are you dying right now? I think let's just wait for a more accurate translation, and it'll be better from someone who actually does understand what he says IN Korean! *Praying for JCWKitchen to sub it* The media also asked him about giving a name to the Chinese fans, and his translated answers didn't really give the right answer, too. I'm wondering if that question was Lost in translation. Sigh.

JCW's interview at Sohu.tv -1st part

@thank you @jichangwookies (IG): 【Sohu interview translation part 1,link is in my comment搜狐訪談連結在留言】 . J:hello everyone,I'm Ji Chang Wook,I think this meeting is very meaningful,and I'm very happy to meet u thank you . Q: What's the meaning of 'healer'in your acting career? J:I feel happiness and delightful when filming.I really love this work.To sum up,it's a work that is full of memories and specialty. Q:Fans call u and pmy 'healer cp'..and u two have many intimate scenes in it,what do u feel about that? J:indeed,there r many...at first ,we're very careful about this,but gradually we started to discuss about'how to make this scene more beautiful?" Q:Do u mean..you were sated with it? J: hahaha umm no I don't think so hahahaha Q:how about the 'deep kiss' with KHN in Thrill Me? J:ah we just do what the script says...and cuz we're on the stage so we have to exaggerate our movements and impression..so there's the'deep 'kiss. Q:Will u perform in this musical recently? J:no..now I'm performing'the days' and I had noticed that there r some China fans down the stage,I'm not sure if they understand the performance cuz there's no Chinese sub . Q: don't worry about that ...China fans learn quickly,and we will prepare translations if u come and act in China J:yes and I think the power of music and musicals is beyond frontier and language. . To be continued . -"

Guest pariG

@sia3 i dont think i ever do this but this tight hug is for you dear for awsm translation...

imageimage
thanks a lot unni 
@AdelaM thanks a lot to you too dear BIG HUG ,let me check IG

@ReemKanabta lets ship our changmin ship..where are you .... at shipper paradise ..party is on full swing.....hahahah..pali pali..come there

aigoooo i missed the SOHU interview live  i was busy doing my "mommy duties" but at least i get to see and spazz all the HD PICS from the said event. thanks to the evil twins @sia3 and @Maja (idk why tagging doesn't work, i waited for a minute and re-typed your names but to no avail,o.O) for keeping us posted and updated.

Hahaha, wookie said he makes the staff laugh with his dancing at the set, and the host said that MY say that he can't dance very well, but he's a good Singer, his answer was, she (MY ) means that I can't dance,. awwwwwww , my baby, lol, It's OK we love you just the way you are  :x

Edited by ReemKanabta

>:( @sia3 you dare to talk about self shipping while I'm sleeping. -_- my NamJi ship is disappointed. But thanks chingu for the information regarding the interview. :wub:

To be that microphone he's holding :wub:

Edited by namyo

lol @namyo every ship sailed while you were sleeping,  hurry so your ship can catch up :D

-_- there is tough competition out there chingu. -_- but if I don't sleep my panda eyes will be awaken. 

But if I had known about a live streaming I sure would've had stay awake ¬¬

If you want to pre-order Healer Director's Cut on Blu-ray or DVD, you still have a chance. 

If you are ordering from North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico) or other places outside of Korea, you can order the it at Innolife (Blu-ray order page & DVD order page).

If you can receive it outside of North America, you can order the Blu-ray at YesAsia.

For detailed information on the Healer Director's Cut, you can visit the HIFP blog, follow the Initiative Team on Twitter, or e-mail healerdvd@gmail.com.

Edited by ruizaio