[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I know what i gonna post mabye off topic but i still wanna share this..already shared this in shippers thread

JCW has mentioned a few times in different interviews about his ideal type of girlfriend in interviews..

==» This big boy, who likes to laugh, is warm, and whose face easily turns red; what kind of woman does he like in real life? He laughs and replies embarrassedly, “Truthfully, I didn’t set any criteria for external appearances. What I will consider is ‘Will I be happy if I’m together with her? Do we chat well with each other? Does she understand what I’m thinking?’ To me, these are the most important.” He also admitted, if he is in a relationship, he will totally give priority to his partner and accommodate her.

Source: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/08/magazine-trendy-issue-55/

==»Q: You’ve never given a concrete description about your ideal type. --

"Actually, I don’t have an ideal type for external appearance (laughs). We need to meet up personally and chat a bit…it’s good if our code can match and have a good conversation. For instance, I basically don’t prefer people with no manners. Even if the woman is really pretty and everyone will like her, if we cannot have a chat on the same wavelength, then I wouldn’t like her."

Q: It would be good if she has the same interests as you.--

"It’s not easy to have the same interests as me. I really love soccer (laughs). And I’m really against bringing my girlfriend along to play soccer. It’s not good at all for the both of us. There is nothing for the girl to do so she will feel bored, and the guy also has to worry. I see people like that some times and it’s really uncomfortable (laugh)."

Source: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/09/02/interview-ji-chang-wooks-interview-and-photo-shoot-in-hong-kong/

==»Will he be willing to accept an older woman in reality? He said frankly, “When dating, I think age does not really matter. The interaction is more important, and what matters to me is someone who spends happy moments with me. ” With regards to his ideal partner, he has no particular conditions either. He does not care about appearances or age difference, all he asks for is a girl who can communicate well with him, “I don’t have an ideal type. Ha~ it’s true! If I really have to set a criteria, then it would probably be someone who can walk with me along the path that I choose (the path of an actor)! I hope to find someone who can have mutual understanding with me and walk with me on the life journey of my dream.”

Source: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/08/23/interview-ming-weekly-exclusive-ji-chang-wook-reveals-his-expectations-of-a-girlfriend/

And....what PMY said in her latest interview?? "Park Min Young Doesn’t Care for Looking Pretty Anymore, Shrugs Off Criticism about Her Looks"...

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/23/park-min-young-shrugs-off-malicious-comments-about-her-looks/

JH's 'WAEs' 

2 wae in end of Episode 2.

1 wae in voice falsification in Episode 8
4 x Wae - Confrontation with Sabu in E101 x Wae from Moon Ho to Young Shin (about interview) in E10 1 x Wae - Confrontation with Moon Ho in E12
2 wae in his house in Episode 14
1 wae at the pole in Episode 17

did i miss anything???? 
:)) :)) :)

Omoooo...

What is our topic now??

Wae, kamshaaa, cham, ahjumma ? Ckckckck...

Don't forget to include, his tone when he call chae yong shin.. His deep voice.

Btw I saw in instagram, he say in his interview that his ideal type is Do Ji Woon (chae yong shin omma). Does he have an older woman syndrome? Wkkk

Btw Ji chang wook.. I'm older than u too. So count me in. ;);)

@fidda868‌ that interview about older woman... Make me reeeeaaalllly happy....

*smackmyownhead*

pluie625 said: akinahana89 said: @pluie625 @charliew
Oh boy. Now you've done it. My heart is totally doing somersaults right now just recalling the way JCW says those words too... My face feels really hot now... LOL
hahahaha me too, I'm now replaying those words in my head. Actually, I'm watching healer again for the nth time and I just finished the first ever WAE in episode 2 LOL. This time around on my TV and my kind soul hubby attached it on the TV coz he felt pity looking at me in front of my laptop's and PC's screen now, so he said I needed a bigger screen to see it better hahahaha
akinahana89 said: sia3 said: @akinahana89
I think JCW must be really good with line delivery, or his voice is just appealing. I can't remember exactly how he say 'yes' to Young Shin, but I can imagining it in my head and agree with you on it. LOL. I don't know anymore, hahaha! I even like it when he changed his voice when he's in Healer mode approaching Young Shin. KYYYYAAAAA, that deep voice!

@sia3
Yes, that deep voice...!! Omg. *Fans self* Need to cool down here. :x :x :x

One example of his "yes" to Young Shin is when he confesses as BongSookie on the rooftop. Young Shin asked him, "are you confessing to me right now?" And he did that small sideways head tilt and said, "yes." Young Shin then asked him, "Are you being sincere?" And again, he nodded in that same way and said, "yes."

Actually, I just reeeeeeeeeeally love all of his one to two syllable responses to Young Shin. So simple, so short, but so, so effective in getting the heart racing. "I will." "Yes." "No." "Alright." "Okay." Haha. All of those words makes me swoon when it comes from his lips.

Goodness, I'm officially crazy now.

You're right, those single words that you mentioned... like araso, kurigo, kreso, anyi, and the way he say "whoaaa"... what else?
And the "how many pills?"...and just now, he was watching Young Shin dancing in her room, distracted and didn't hear ahjumma talking and said  "What?" :))
JCW what have you done to us???? Are you going to take responsibility? Ah! Batta! you don't know what you've done, so ok, you're innocent but still! It's all your fault!!! :)) To your first quoted post, I'm on the third re-watch of Healer now. lol. And I loop some scenes just so I can hear JCW say certain phrases again. I would watch Healer on my TV, but, quite frankly, I don't think I would be mentally and emotionally prepared to see JCW's handsome face, PMY's beautiful face, and their perfect love story on a 60 inch. I might faint. LOL.

In response to your second quoted post of mine, JCW also once said, "Waa... Daebak!" THAT was a real treat. lol. Oh, and I really love his tone whenever he was speaking to Young Shin as Healer, before she knew who he was. He really likes whispering in her ear with that low, deep voice. It was more like a drawl too, than just simply speaking his words. Okay, I need to stop now.... lol.

minoz-joyax said: JH's 'WAEs' 

4 x Wae - Confrontation with Sabu in E101 x Wae from Moon Ho to Young Shin (about interview) in E10 1 x Wae - Confrontation with Moon Ho in E12

did i miss anything???? 

Guest Canavalia

namyo said: I'm afraid of spiders :)) so if I see a huge spiders with 50cm shoulders I would tell my dad the same "never mind it's fine, let spider live. I would stare at it"

pluie625 said: minoz-joyax said: JH's 'WAEs' 

did i miss anything???? 

Guest mywebfoot

Symptoms of Healeritis: A Handy Guide

1. You are playing "Spot the Waes"

2. Big cat pictures of any kind make you go "Oh, hi Healer!"

3. You have a visceral reaction to snow.

4. "Dog poop" is now a term of endearment, but "Ahjussi" is highly disrespectful

5. You wonder if you should grow your armpit hairs too

sia3 said: @akinahana89Oh that's right! Yes, I remember E10's confession scene. You know he's just hot-hot-hot in that whole make-over to confession scene, irregardless what he says, right? LOL! But honestly, I have never thought a camera man is smexy until he starts holding up the camera in E10 and E20. You can't even see his face in E20, but you just feel the sexiness exuding out of him, yeah, something like that... I'm out of description for this man. Jjinja... but it's definitely because it's him that we become so head over heels with. 
The other one-word I liked from him is 'cua' or 'chua' (cold) from end of E14.
@sia3
Haha. Omg, yes! The way Jung Hoo/Bong Sookie instantly transformed into Mr. Confident with that strut and smirk was hot! But before that... I fell over laughing at the way he was trying to run away from all the stylists with a bundle of his clothes in his arms. LOL.

I've actually always liked men who have a fondness for cameras and photography... but you know JCW totally blows that image out of the water.

Oh, and here's one word that I loved hearing from PMY: "Oppaaa." The look on Bong Sookie's face was absolutely priceless. LOL

Guest Canavalia

Come on spidey

MyBodyIsReadySnape.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

I just spit on my phone screen....

I have to clean up this mess before I can continue reading here...

That one really got me... lol

Guest lovekayla

Does anyone know if this article has been translated fully yet ? http://news.nate.com/view/20150223n04803?mid=n1008 (other than the bits about her not caring about her looks). There's seem to be a mention about Yoo Ji Tae and I'm quite keen to know what it says.

just checked out the Studio NewBIN video featuring JCW (Ji Chang Wook's [Empty and NEXT Story]).. OOOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!   I finally know what drop-dead handsome means!!! 'Cos I'm freakin dead!!! And it's not just his Adonis-like good looks or that intoxicating smile... or even those bewitchingly awesome, soul-stirring stares Lol!, it's the whole smexy ATTITUDE!!! It's soooooooo HOT!! Lol! I burn, I pine, I perish!!! (pls excuse the caps, after watching the vid, I'm thankful that I can still type, Lol!)
For anyone who hasn't seen the vid yet, fix that ASAP!!! This will become the best 2:55 minutes of your life, I guarantee you that!! And a word of caution - 'Don't forget to breathe!!'
Edit: I wish, hope and pray that some kind soul translates what JCW says in that ultra-sexy voice of his, Lol! Just so I know what exactly I died for!! :)) :))