[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Omgggggggg !!!!!! My phone memory is getting full !!!! Hurrying and saving all the goodies :x :x :x the amount is pretty huge since we were starving ..lolllllll .... Keep this coming .... And say wahttttt ?? Kissing scene is memorable ??? We know that feeling JCW .... Our life just ain't the same no more ( after the 15 minutes of epi 15) 8->

For those who wants to save all his interview pics.... good Lord there are more than 100 hundred pics!!
On FB (122 pics)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.785310051562472.1073742034.632667120160100&type=1

On couch kimchi (116 pics):
http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/02/23/massive-collection-of-new-interview-photos-of-healers-ji-chang-wook/

On JCW Kitchen:
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/23/pictorial-ji-chang-wook-post-healer-interview-press-pictures-warning-image-heavy/

he's killing me slowly for sure...
a_zpsdwc1fvyu.jpg~original

class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes fitzdarcy February 22, 2015 0 Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes

Actor Ji Chang Wook has shared his concerns about filming the many intimate and affectionate scenes in “Healer.”

In a recent interview with news outlet OSEN, Ji Chang Wook talks about the many romantic scenes he filmed for “Healer,” which called for lots of skinship and kisses. He makes the interviewer laugh by saying, “When I looked at the scripts and saw that a kiss was written in, I would sigh and think ‘Again?’”

He goes on to share more behind-the-scenes stories about acting out romantic scenes. “[‘Healer’] had the most affectionate scenes out of all the dramas I’ve done so far, to the point that I would say to [Park Min Young] noona, ‘We have to hug again’ and ‘We’re doing it again.’ She also said that it was the most affectionate scenes she’s had.”

But he goes on to explain that intimate scenes can be tricky for the actors involved. “When romantic scenes with skinship or kissing air, my friends ask me, ‘Was it nice?’ It is nice. It can be nice, but as an actor, it can be a scene that makes us very nervous and careful.”

He even gives a specific example of how much thought he puts into an affectionate scene, sharing “To put it simply, we’re not real boyfriend and girlfriend so the female actress might not like [filming such scenes]. It does concern me. For instance, I might think that linking fingers would look better, but if the script says to ‘hold hands’ but I link fingers, would [my female co-star] think it’s weird?”

Though it may have been difficult, fans of “Healer” surely are thankful for the care that Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young put in to the many, many Seo Jung Hoo-Chae Young Shin couple scenes.

healer park min young ji chang wook final

healer ji chang wook park min young cover final

healerfebt10

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/22/ji-chang-wook-thinks-healer-had-too-many-intimate-scenes/

Guest princesscinderella

What a great MONDAY! It's just so wonderful to wake up seeing such a GREAT face..Thanks for posting the lovely pictures.. I miss those EYES.. those SMILING EYES!!! :xI'm gonna die just by looking at those pictures....... JCW is like an ordinary person in real life...More like a simple, serious and shy-type version of PBS...It's just so great because he's famous but he still keeps his feet off the ground..Our dear oppa is a GOOD ACTOR!!! He has to be recognized that way...I hope everyone can praise him for his superb acting abilities after Healer...Gotta love this guy because he's always so honest and direct in answering the interview questions..Can't wait for the post-Healer interviews..I hope JCW and PMY will have an interview or photo shoot together! ^_^

kanyaprasetyo said: class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes fitzdarcy February 22, 2015 0

Actor Ji Chang Wook has shared his concerns about filming the many intimate and affectionate scenes in “Healer.”

In a recent interview with news outlet OSEN, Ji Chang Wook talks about the many romantic scenes he filmed for “Healer,” which called for lots of skinship and kisses. He makes the interviewer laugh by saying, “When I looked at the scripts and saw that a kiss was written in, I would sigh and think ‘Again?’”

He goes on to share more behind-the-scenes stories about acting out romantic scenes. “[‘Healer’] had the most affectionate scenes out of all the dramas I’ve done so far, to the point that I would say to [Park Min Young] noona, ‘We have to hug again’ and ‘We’re doing it again.’ She also said that it was the most affectionate scenes she’s had.”

But he goes on to explain that intimate scenes can be tricky for the actors involved. “When romantic scenes with skinship or kissing air, my friends ask me, ‘Was it nice?’ It is nice. It can be nice, but as an actor, it can be a scene that makes us very nervous and careful.”

He even gives a specific example of how much thought he puts into an affectionate scene, sharing “To put it simply, we’re not real boyfriend and girlfriend so the female actress might not like [filming such scenes]. It does concern me. For instance, I might think that linking fingers would look better, but if the script says to ‘hold hands’ but I link fingers, would [my female co-star] think it’s weird?”

Though it may have been difficult, fans of “Healer” surely are thankful for the care that Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young put in to the many, many Seo Jung Hoo-Chae Young Shin couple scenes.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/22/ji-chang-wook-thinks-healer-had-too-many-intimate-scenes/

@minoz-joyax... thanks for helping me out, chingu. I'm still not to savvy about this cross-board sharing stuff. I thought it was easier on iPad, and nothing came out, so I had to go to my PC. LOL Still don't know how to get the pics to come out though so could only share the link.
Anyway aren't those nice views?? @dearme85, he looks really bulky. Those 50cm shoulders are one thing, but those biceps!! I wonder how many cm in circumference his biceps are. LOL OK... This kind of curiousity is not good for my own health and sanity.
Should just keep calling him baby bear, so I will see him as my cuddly baby bear... ok... still going that way. Help! @sia3, @Maja, @mywebfoot, @liddi! Good thing he didn't come to Malaysia, or I might have had to devise ways and means to take off from work (and family) to stalk him.. and those biceps. 

Guest uctqepe

kanyaprasetyo said: class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes fitzdarcy February 22, 2015 0

Source (1)

Guest mywebfoot

@azzurri I don't understand this "help" word you have. "Therapy", yes. Even "rescue". But there is no "help". Not for Healeritis.

Dear PMY - thank you for putting up with the dear overthinking baby bear. It was just a kiss but he had to sigh very loudly and say "again?" just to make sure nobody accused him of having too much fun, right? You on the other hand, are a girl after my own heart, because you just happily spazzed at the width of the shoulders around you. Well done. Please tell Ji Chang Wook-ssi that he has no cause for concern because he is busy making you look good and desirable and to thank him for being a gentleman about it anyway.

Regards, Happy Healer Fan

I think whether the intimate scenes too much or too little it's in the eye of beholder :P:P
One thing for sure, Healer has the most intimate scenes than any JCW dramas... Healer's skinship level is only rivaled by IOIL n I Need Romance series :\"> :\">

Aish ~X( ~X( so many pictures,so many interviews, I am going nuts!!! 8-}

Wow poor JCW and PMY so many interviews no wonder JCW is on vacation he sure needs it

I can't stop laughing over his comments over the romantic scenes... If he feels awkward about it ,he's lucky he hasn't dealt with Hollywood , skinship on another level,50 shades of grey anyone lol

But healers fans are eternally grateful for your efforts as well as to PMY in giving such life to YS and JH, the skinship spoke volumes and gave us the great love that existed between the two