[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@uctqepe Actually, we're really not doing so bad at fourth place, considering that the three leading couples are from WGM/Roommate which are variety shows and features them interacting in real life, hence the large fanbase. :D

Still, FIGHTING FOR URI OTP!

I really liked his answer to the question where do you see yourself in 10 years! He's so cute! I wish that in 10 years i come back to this thread and say to my old friends: i still love this actor who does his best in projects that he likes and lives well with the woman that he likes. So sweet!

As promised - Its Healer TIme But there are no more episodes So to soothe the pain 
Submission - 6 - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-healing-times.htmlSomething Special - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-reaction-to-project.html
Hope you guys like this! This was all that we submitted to the Cast and CrewAlong with the Access to your Emails 
Tomorrow we will post the FanArts , Fan Messages and Fan Videos that you guys so lovingly made and submitted :)
This has been a BRILLIANT JOURNEY ! Thanks for everything! You guys rock!!!
From the entire team - @sunshine15, @AdelaM, @NoxN, @tomoyo1919, @namedx, @heartoppaya, @cmoirae2, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio and me ! 

For people who are unable to view the PDF, we think the problem is the Internet connection. The other members of the Team and I can view the entire file from our individual Locations :) The Files are a bit Heavy as they are High resolution. We are trying to think of an alternative in the mean time ! Sorry for the trouble ! 

Omoo omoooo...Guys!!! I'm now watching Healer EPISODE 21!!!!! Come and join me!!! :-\" .....in my DELULU LAND... ~X(

:((

@fidda868 go on the blog, the links that @sanika just post and there you will find something great :D you will definitely love our otp more!

@autumn93 said: I posted this on DB but I thought it would be fitting for soompiers as well:
The five stages of grief as it relates to Healer:

(1) Denial and Isolation

"I don't understand what you're trying to say. What ended?" *covers ears* *lalalalalala* 

(2) Anger

“Everyone, get away from me. I’m VERY fragile right now”

(3) Bargaining

“Please, can we have an epilogue? Just one special episode? Anything…?!?!”

(4) Depression

Crying in corner while drowning self in soju

(5) Acceptance

…...................... (currently does not exist)

What stage are you on? 

Guest Canavalia

MoruMoru is UP!!
@sanika Thank you guys for your effort!Now I can go and die sleep in peace!
I'm sure both of them will have a look  at it *gggg*Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo satisfying!!!
PS: Do they know our mail addresses now?Now I want a personal reply! *omg* *toogreedy* *itslate* *forgiveme*

Guest charliew

sanika said: As promised - Its Healer TIme But there are no more episodes So to soothe the pain 
Submission - 6 - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-healing-times.htmlSomething Special - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-reaction-to-project.html
Hope you guys like this! This was all that we submitted to the Cast and CrewAlong with the Access to your Emails 
Tomorrow we will post the FanArts , Fan Messages and Fan Videos that you guys so lovingly made and submitted :)
From the entire team - @sunshine15, @AdelaM, @NoxN, @tomoyo1919, @namedx, @heartoppaya, @cmoirae2, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio and me ! 

@fidda868 go on the blog, the links that @sanika just post and there you will find something great :D you will definitely love our otp more!

Thanks @AdelaM‌ i've read it!! Chincha daebakk!! I'm so speechless!! Thanks @sanika & all HIFP team.. i love love you guys!! >:D<

sanika said: As promised - Its Healer TIme But there are no more episodes So to soothe the pain 

Guest uctqepe

Awwwww... SJN relayed the message to PMY and JCW.. The sweetest thing ever.. 
THANKS again all HIFP team!!! This journey has been the most memorable one for me, esp because of all chingus here.. It's so hard to say goodbye to Healer and all =(( =(( 

Thanks for this!!! Just checked it out and it's amazing!  Especially the reaction from SJN.  Love that she shared screenshots of her Kakao talk with JCW and PMY.  It's a validation that our love for Healer, it's cast and crew, has gone on forward via SJN.  

Amazing job guys!  Thanks again! 

@chicann7 one more time the prove of how amazing people were around the idea of Healer: writer SJN, PMY, JCW and all the others! As you heard the reaction of all the ppl and some of crew members in the theatre when the Teaser video was "rolling"!

You all !!!!!! I have no word to thank you properly  ...... it was such a great journey from the start to the end with you all  !!!! and I think all of us are now too damn happy with the feeling that our OTP saw our project !!! we are lucky to have HIFP team and SJN and all those ppl who made this possible ... otherwise living this far we woudnt be able to do such thing ....... you girls did more than enough for crazy souls like me  :D let me hug you all  >:D< >:D< >:D<
vqgvELo.gif: