[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Haha wow this thread has really skyrocketed. It didn't have that many pages, only a few hundred not long ago, and not it even has more pages than the Pinocchio thread haha.

This drama is... My fave of all-time. It's so amazing and perfect, everything from the brilliant story, to casting and acting, to cute and funny moments, to thrilling action scenes... This drama has ruined my life and now every drama I watch will be crap compared to this holy masterpiece :-t

I have hardly posted on this thread, but thank you to all for keeping in active and lively, and special thanks to those who read Healer's Dramabeans's recaps and making it be the most commented and loved drama on that site, and many other places I'm sure.

Now excuse me as I go back to the corner and keep on crying... These Healer withdrawal symptoms are killing me =((

@kdramafangirlzLove that scene. Our SS goons are just *shake head*...
Healer always looked uber cool when he dodges punches ever so precisely so as not to waste his energy. From the alley (YoYo's yoyo), TaeYong's kicks and then SS's slap... so cool!
Looking further into ep20's script, in that scene, the action of JH waving his hands over his face while looking at YoYo & SS and then said "great teamwork" is not in the script. Wonder if that was added by JCW :)

I wanted tell about my feelings when the thread calm down but seems like it is not going to happen so here we go 

My Thoughts about the H-writer:                

My favorite kwriters are Kim Young Hyun (Writer of Dae Jang Geum) & Kim Tae Hee (Writer of SKKS) but now SJN is the first in my list.She is a gifted writer.Storyline of healer has excellent flowing & a powerful ending.Usualy I myself get disappointed in kdramas mostly because of the script.As most of them has same storyline & always the main leads are telling "Do u love me? Do I look pretty? Don't u trust me?.....bla bla bla" I hate those stupid childish things.But here the story of OTP is the unique one, they didn't even say "I love u" to each other but  their eyes did & their bond were so strong & matured. Chae Young Shin's character was superb.She is the loveliest,cutest & the strongest girl I have seen after years in kdrama. So I want to thank SJNssi for this marvelous script with great female characters & for that powerful ending. 

My reason of watching Healer:

I was waiting for this drama since last August only because of PMY.As I couldn't watch ANL because of studies this was the first drama of her I saw after in 2 years.So this was my first time for YJT & JCW. I loved them both at the first sight. (My first feelings for YJT is oooohp just great,massive,superb & for JCW OH this is that hottttttttt emperor :x)

I must say about PMY- she never disappoint me. In @ruizaio post as SJN told "PMY was someone who wanted to be an actress not a star."  this is one of the reason why I not just love her but admire her.She is not chasing after popularity, She is doing her best in what she is doing. And as always she showed a great chemistry with all cast & crew in this drama. As @mimi26 says she is the queen of chemistry. I know either disappointment or depression is left for shippers when it comes to shipping so I don't wan to ship drama couples. But when it comes to PMY it is hard NOT to ship,I ship her with a lot of her costars because of the friendliness & caring she always share in each & every drama. (I know @blossomnagar & @saved2K will agree with me for this)

Since from  SKKS I still ship her with all three main male leads & of cause with Chosen (Kim Min Seo) too.(crazy I know) & after Sungkyunkwan, Healer made me a crazy shipper again. I ship PMY with YJT,JCW and with appa Chae & JCW with both YJT and Ajjumma (their chemistry is capital...can't help it :\"> )

And now for the kisses & hugs:hands down this drama has the best hugs & kisses. SJN has written the scenes so well.  I have hated most kdrama kisses because they don't know how to kiss (I have watched thousand kisses although I don't have kissed yet Lol) specialy female leads :-L

But here our OTP is rocking in those scenes. (I impressed with PMY's kissing skill since SKKS but I have to admit that her skill have improved in Healer) In other dramas I want to scream when male lead hugs like "C'MON U HAVE TWO HANDS",For hugs Oh JCW is the best. :x

I want tell that the actors & actress told lots of things by their facial expressions & eyes in Healer.(specialy OTP) I learnt lot of things from this drama & from this thread too.Because of this thread I met a fantastic healer & crazy kaddict from my country-my unni @heartoppaya :x and 20K+ posts in this thread made my life for past weeks. Though I don't exactly know about you girls & boy here ( I was freaked out when I saw that boy post) & although some of you have told that you are ajjummas, I can tell this because of your posts that all of you are young at heart,so addict to kdramas(& Hot oppas) & of cause super talented in various ways.I'm proud to be a woman at the movement because all actresses in Healer have done a great job & all Healer soompiers who created this awesome,very lol,insightful 1070+ pages are women (except frm one) I love u all & praying to see this thread as a active thread for a long time. :) :x :x :x

Today I was trying to get my Healer DVD or Blu-ray. Reading about regional codes and so on.. Calling my friends asking stupid questions about DVD and blu-ray players (they was laughing hard. what can I do, I'm lost when it comes to high-tech things)

“The DVD is produced to be played in all regions but region 2, which covers Europe” Damn! Production team why you hate Europe? Crying in the corner.

Okay, I want blu-ray anyway. But on yesasia it market as “blu-ray region A”. (You are killing me right now) On KBS twitter they say “The Blu-Ray region is set to A, though it is set to A, it is produced region free.” Can someone confirm it??? That blu-ray will be region free?

@ruizaio one desperate ajumma need you help!

Healer what have you done to me? They needed to call this drama not “Healer” but “Destroyer”!

This topstarnews poll, how do we vote in this? LMH's catching up on JCW. JCW's got like slim lead. How do we vote in this? I am trying to distract myself, but I come back to this thread! =))
http://www.topstarnews.net/html_mobile.php?file=normal_company.html

EDIT: Okay, I think only Koreans can vote. :(