[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sia3... Daddy Seo is really really good looking. Really love his smile. 
But of course his 'son' still takes the cake. He can't help that expression can he? But it makes him look really really... to die for? LOL We're never going to get a picture of him with PMY are we? They usually won't post the pics even if there were some. Well. Usually. 
Remember TMS after party Sogongers? It was the same, No pics at all of SJS and GHJ together. So stingy. Hmppphh..

WHOA WHOA! I'm overwhelmed by all those fan taken pictures as well as instagram post from the actors!!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE UPDATES!
But still no pic of PMY and JCW together?? Why???? They could have taken the kids group photo together right???

I have to say that PMY is so radiant and pretty and she has great fanservice too! she still stood there for a moment for the fans to take her photo! Her style is so nice too!
Awww. JCW oppa! so handsome! I am envious at all those fans who were so close to him that they were able to take such an upclosed photo. Kudos to them!
PS. The little girl who played JiAn is so adorable! she'll grow up to be a really pretty girl!

where is PMY and JCW photos... i need them... i just wanna to see their photos.... or may be they afraid to get caught that they are,, secretly dating... PMY looks so happy now days for no reason.. may be she dating now...with JCW.. that the reason she is  so happy... move on PMY. LMH past life. lol.