[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Canavalia

dk_sadia said: sooshin said: OMG!!!!! Healer got me to finally join soompi.... Hahaha I've always been a silent lurker and watch tons of kdrama for the last 10 years... Yes I'm a self-proclaimed kdrama addict. Healer is amazing. It got me hooked from the first episode and literally made me out of breath along the way mostly because of JCW he's acting is magical.. Its like its so real... Its drives me crazy... Just like how he changes his voice from like creepy husky deep Healer voice... OMG! Sexyness overload... PMY ànd JCW chemistry is superb. Also the chemistry among the other cast.. Every episode is worth watching... No dull moments... Some acts are just so hilarious.!!!! It made me lol'ed and fell off my bed! And I downloaded all of the ost!!! Healer!!! One of the best! Jhal hae sseoyo!!!!

You guys are streaming ahead! Just got back from work and more than 20 pages to read. :))
Shipping is a full time job and as @azzurri said - you have to be commited and bear the heartbreak when one of your  shipping half is supposedly with another person or starts a relationship with another person. I have not yet watched the Ep 20 with sub and I am going to marathon this drama all over again! Sleepless nights HWAITING!

(

honestly

) .. when i noticed JH armpit hair.. yes seriously.. 8-|

i SAW it eeeww, BUT
i FELT it sexy, AND..
i SAID.. W...T...H.. no.. no.. it's not What The Hell.., but What The Hair.. :-SS

My most unforgettable is him staring at her from the building opposite while she is dancing in her room. He was so distracted that he got scolded by ajumma for not listening to her :))