[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

minozyeh said: I don't know, maybe I am the only one here who doesn't want MS to redeem himself. In Pinocchio, I hate the way Choi In Ha's mother got an easy forgiveness just because in the end she turned herback and fight the evil chairman. Just doesn't fair to me...Even if MS will be the one who'll bring down the elder, I still wish he doesn't get the happy ending. He still needs to suffer from the pain he caused to many lifes. JH is being threatened and got the same thread as young MS, but he manage to choose a different path. Dor MS didn't have any choice back then, I don't buy it.

ep 19 reveiw !

I heard Jeon Hye Bin's voice in JH flashback, so she is a tip from russia.

JH eyes his anger, his love for YS, wow so many emotions showing itself in his eyes simultaenously, his fear of her getting hurt or worse dying

Please SJN burn sec OH alive please!! After being a psycho ready to inject YS with God knows what and once JH does what these people want and is given the order to retreat he has the nerve to say I am sorry for all the  intrusion  are you serious

and MS wants to make MH his sucessor once he becomes Mayor of Seoul. And says he had to rack his brain to save them for what they were doing was too dangerous. OH yes let me bow down to my savior *rolls eyes* as kick him of his chair and punch him senseless on the floor!!!

uri OTP are just perfect!! Such an intense hug and when JH told YS that if she wouldve gotten hurt, he wouldve just... so much desperation and worry only a man very much in love can utter to his lovely woman.

I love that there is no misunderstandings or ridiculous noble idiocy on part of JH, he is raw in honesty with YS, that for the time being they can't live a normal life due to elder's blackmail and that he will never work for him and YS tells him even if you do,I'll drag you out of it. No misunderstanding 100% support. He tells her openly that he will be separated from her,as to not make her an accomplice. Not your typical male that pushes the female to "protect her" by saying he doesn't love her and a bunch of nonsense.

MS has such a twisted mind set. JH will be fine now, his crimes will be hidden, what crimes?!, theft is nothing compared to what MS has done. And he keeps on going with more nonsensical talk that if JH finds favor with the elder he will possess what he couldn't even dream of. HA! Sorry MS that is your pitiful dream not JH,his was to simply escape to live in a deserted island. Now I am slowly undestanding this whole concept of living in a deserted island. With such corrupt people like MS and elder it is better to have be in an island alone away from such horrendous people having to live under a guise of wealth in monetary value and so called prestige.

This rings my memory to a hebrew proverb." Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife" and just strife in the physical sense,but strife in the soul of having to fight your inner demons that can constantly torment you for your hidden evil deeds you committed to become who you are. Like in MS case sure he is rich and powerful but at what cost a life full of life, his constant fear of Ji Ahn being alive and Myung Hee finding out his lie., what he did to his friends and all the corruption he has to keep on doing to cover it all up. Honestly it is better to be poor and in a deserted island and have a peace a mind than such turmoil of the soul and be so called wealthy and mighty

MH greatest guilt is that he lied for his brother to actual detectives all this time I thought it was in the moral sense and not the literal one. Poor man no wonder it has been eatin ghim up inside and his care for YS and JH is genuine, not only becaue he baby sat them a lot,but in someways caring for them he is paying back Oh Gil Han and Seo Joon Seok and in some way not letting them die in vain. MH is such a hero

I am glad Myung Hee took the news of JA(YS) quite well better than I had thought at least, I think her gradual suspicion of MS integrity and her reveal of he is, made it easier for her to cope with cruel realities that were hidden especially the greatest one her daughter being alive and being made to believe she was dead for the past 23 years.

So the guy with the glasses that socalled team leader of investigation has dirt on him and a lot not just a minion that just works for money and JH and ajumma are trying to find leverage to pretty much have him exposed and more than likely jailed.

Ys is so cute if we dont fight we will become zombies like them.

The elder was interested in someone for once. What ? Didn;t the elder dought MS out because of what his friends dead to cover the red lead case of 1992. Or did he offer himself? probably the difference here was that the elder didn;t seek JH , JH came to him and his audacity appealed to the elder more than MS cowardice.

The fact that MS gave in rather easily in 1992 as oppose to JH who is stubborn and won't budge. The forbidden fruit is more appealing ,what you have to put effort into you desire more.

YS and JH yearning for one another is just too much to watch. YS looking around her room and house to see if JH is hiding in the shadows as he does as healer. and JH listening and watching her news reports.This all occurring at the same time it is as if they are communicating with each other telepathically.

Another strong reveal MyungHee never coresponded to  MS love,ouch!
I feel that her gratitude was genuine. She leaves and it seems like it hasn't affected him , somehow I believe MS holds his emotions well hidden there is more to him than what we have seen,yet I doubt he can be redeemed it simply wouldn't be after 23 years of lies and corruption.

JH meeting Ajumma is my second fave scene in the series after his interrogation with papa chae.

I wonder what that Russian tip is all about, more dirt on elder which can probably end him for good since he seems adamantly in obtaining any info. about it , I guess its those omega holdings maybe

Only losse ends to tighten are YS and Myung Hee reunion as mother and daughter, the russian tip, and YS constant flashback of her hiding in the closet with a man with a metal stick, could it be the same guy who killed Park Dong Cheol?

and of course a happy ending for the OTP

its over tmw !!! OH NO!! :(( :((

So I am assuming the whole airport scene is because of the person about the Russian tip who is Jeon Hye Bin, and I guess she is arriving from Russia not sure under whose orders the elder's or to help uncover the truth, seems like the scene is to most likely kill the Russian tipper and healer team 2.0 is there to stop it

Awwww the BTS! I'm glad that they are having so much fun despite the cold weather!

Both JCW and PMY looks so cute together!!HAHA

I love to watch BTS as I can look out for the leads' interactions. Like when JCW still held on to PMY during the practice and also gently guiding Her head to the correct direction. And when PMY laughed and rest her head on his shoulder. All these little actions makes me squeal like a little girl!

HAHA. And when JCW was running, he's so cute when he went into a little dance after running pass the cameras.

Less than 5 hours to our grand Finale! I am not ready!

"I don't want to let you go....!"

@uctqepe Where are you?!!! Palli palli there is a BTS pic of your ship with Puppy leaning his head on YJT Oppa's shoulder while doing a double peace sign!!! Look for briseis' post. :))

Guest blossomnagr

Jeon Hye Bin to appear on the finale of 'Healer' B9eCzBQCQAABhj6.jpg

Jeon Hye Bin will be making a cameo on the upcoming finale of the KBS 2TV Mon-Tues drama 'Healer'!

Her agency Namoo Actors unveiled still cuts of Jeon Hye Bin filming her cameo at Cheongju International Airport on February 8. As this was also a reunion for her with fellow staff from 'The Taste of Curry' and 'Joseon Gunman',  the actress wasn't hesitant to communicate with the cast, producers, and staff.

A Namoo Actors rep stated, "We anticipate that actress Jeon Hye Bin's appearance will intensify the drama, leaving viewers with sweaty palms. Please look forward to which role she'll surprise viewers with."

Stay tuned for the finale today!

cre: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/jeon-hye-bin-to-appear-on-the-finale-of-healer