[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

well firstly, i want to give my gratitude to @kanyaprasetyo who has suggested to watch on KBS2 official. Some lags but it's better than on youtub*. I don't know but this episode is like the last 4 ep (not last 2 ep) for me cause it is not enough to clear my curiosity. Lastly ep. 19 is daebak...

Hey chingus, when do you find JCW the hottest?
I really find JCW the hottest when he's running. hahaha!
I remember when CYS was trapped in the elevator and he was running like mad to get the harness and save her, i was like "D*mn he looks sooo hot!" 
and tonight, when he was rushing to save ahjumma, uggggh. Aigooo my heart!!

@sheza - 
That part bothered me too, it's not consistent with Elder's style. Plus how many times has the public or the cops seen a prisoner holding up a newspaper (to show the current date) and the prisoner is forced to read some stupid statement, detailing and admitting to all their crimes? The public doesn't believe it and neither do the cops! It's very obviously coerced so it never means much. 8-|
*goes back to staring at Ji Chang Wook's smile* 
Thank you everyone for live recaps, pictures and videos. >:D<

kdramafangirlz

said:

Episode 20 text preview
“Goodbye Healer”
The Elder uses Young Shin’s and Moon Ho’s weaknesses and stubbornly makes his threats.
Jung Hu is fighting alone and senses his limits.
Min Ja gathers everyone at one place, while Moon Ho and Young Shin prepare for their interview to counter-attack.
The day before taking action, Jung Hu prepares a gift for Young Shin and makes his final decision for the sake of everyone.
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/06/drama-healer-episode-text-previews/

Omo why sound so sad T_T

I am no longer worried about the direction that the PD and writer is going with this story. Every episode so far has been suspenseful, peppered with light moments and it seems to be a guarantee that for the last few episodes I will get emotional. *today was Myung Hee and her leaving Moon Shik - I couldn't understand what she was saying but I cried along with her*
No matter what ominous previews through text or video, I will trust that the story will be wrapped up with no loose ends and our OTP WILL get their Happily Ever After. So let's look forward positively to our Ep 20 - and yes, be ready for lots of emotional scenes. 

kdramafangirlz said: Episode 20 text preview
“Goodbye Healer”
The Elder uses Young Shin’s and Moon Ho’s weaknesses and stubbornly makes his threats.
Min Ja gathers everyone at one place, while Moon Ho and Young Shin prepare for their interview to counter-attack.
The day before taking action, Jung Hu prepares a gift for Young Shin and makes his final decision for the sake of everyone.

Omo why sound so sad T_T

briseis said:

kdramafangirlz

said:

Episode 20 text preview
“Goodbye Healer”

Omo why sound so sad T_T

What's with that text preview? I'm ranting here. "Goodbye Healer"???

They're trolling us to the end are they?  X( X( X(
Sorry guys, a little stressed here. But they better not be trolling us. I need that HAPPY EVER AFTER ending for the most awesomest OTP in Kdramaland! They deserve it more than so many half baked OTP's who get theirs, out there! SO please.... !!! My life has been ruined by Healer, and so there better be a happy ending!!
And as for having a 2 hour episode instead of one. I wish! Jdramas usually have a longer 1st episode and final episode for their dramas - sometimes up to double the time of their usual which is 45 minutes. They should consider this format, don't you think? I mean, extending at least the final episode. Anyway beggars can't be choosers, and I will settle for a happy ending. And please give us at least 10 minutes instead of the usual 5, dramaGods!
[-O< [-O< [-O<

Since im addicted to translations right now here it is... (even if they are a bit sloppy), Video preview translation: ep 20
JH(reading questionaire for healer self-interview?):  Out of all the tasks u took up till date, which was the most difficult to do?...(answers himself) There was a task in which I had to find a woman. ----[refers to cys] MH (to myunghee): I have something to say to you. I'll tell u tonight.Ahjumma (to MH): ....(cant understand).....ok? ....... [i heard sth abt the tape and money]In the car, (a man to JH): After you exchange it, u may kill (him/her/me). JH (to the man): Did u say kill?MH (to JH): This is very dangerous. Think about it again.JH (to MH): Is that a habit? Only thinking about something....Some baddy from elder's gang(?): If u cant block this, it will be the end of you.Detective: Stop there!

kdramafangirlz said: Episode 20 text preview
“Goodbye Healer”

Omo why sound so sad T_T

minaaddicted said: Hey chingus, when do you find JCW the hottest?
I really find JCW the hottest when he's running. hahaha!
I remember when CYS was trapped in the elevator and he was running like mad to get the harness and save her, i was like "D*mn he looks sooo hot!" 
and tonight, when he was rushing to save ahjumma, uggggh. Aigooo my heart!!

I believe myself that JH will not leave CYS as his last decision. I mean come on, they are eternal couple in healer!!! but the title of tomorrow episode....is just so....sad TT_TT

Goodbye Healer.

For me, I can never say goodbye to Healer!! how can we be?

ps: JCW manager's just posted his pic with title: This is Kim Moon Sic's House
and I was mistakenly reading it Kim Moon SICK lol

:)>- 8-}