[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hurray! My wish is granted! Uri JH gets to see Ahjumma face to face!!

Omona! YJT is so freaking handsome in that sunglasses!!

If the ending is our Healer 2.0 walking side by side working to bring to the public all the news that cannot be broadcasted on main TVs will be splendid.

Meaning there can be chance of part II!!! But the story line may change to just chasing of untold stories which hmmm may be a tat too "normal". Hahaha.

In any case I'm glad all gets to live!

Happy ending!!

Guest tomoyo1010

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Guest uctqepe

@kanyaprasetyo yes, he'll be alright.. KBS the preview has told me :)) BUT OMG THAT FANTAKEN PICTURE!!!! My opppaaaaaaaa :x :x :-* :-* He's so dashing, am gonna pass out @-) @-) 
Okay, dont tell me that this lovey dovey scene of two lovebirds in public space will be the end >:P It's not enough, PDNIIIMM!!! :(( You made us all addict for these two since epi.15, so at least you have to give us the most intense crack for the final scene!! 8-X 8-X clue: we need RED HOT ROMANCE! probably involves hot kiss and less clothes 
Pic is DELETED as advised by @blossomnagr 
Edit:BUT WAAIITT.. is this even a scene?? or BTS? ;)) :)

HI GUYS...
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.
ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.

DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.
DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.
YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.

for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Healer too much!

Thank you for all the fantaken pics of them filming at the airport!!! It's so awesome and exciting to see the Healer 2.0 team gather together! Especially with Ahjumma there with them as well! Really wonder wht kind of scene will this be, seeing Junghoo is not in his Healer wear but back as Reporter Park Bong Soo. XD Maybe it's one final mission to bring down the baddies? Or like everyone say an ending scene? Hehe can't wait already!! Just this bts pics made me so excited:D

Guest uctqepe

AppleBanana said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.

AppleBanana said:

Guest blossomnagr

Don't know whether production team or K netiezens but all in all there is a complaint that Fan taken photos are major spoilers and we were asked to delete them, I know it is difficult to reverse the process once they are out but at least wanted to share so that everyone's aware.
@briseis can I ask you to delete fan taken photos you shared? thank you

AppleBanana said:

tomoyo1010

said:

azzhuragreen said: AppleBanana said:

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.