[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

THEY ARE BOTH IN FRONT OF JH'S DAD GRAVE,SOMEDAY SCENES ,MH IS TALKING ABOUT MS AND INTERVIEW,WORK STUFF!...OTP AT THE GRAVE,HE TOOK A PAPER FROM THERE,GAVE THAT TO YS,AJUMMA CALLED FOR POLICE...POLICE ARRIVED...YS IS OK FOR NOW,MH HAS A CONFERENCE...HEALER PRETENDS TO BE WEAK IN FRONT OF THOSE MEN 

this violence scene I don't understand it. they're on the run. CYS is safe, the rest is chasing JH who they think has the tape (the real one still in hand of CYS, I guess).

those people beats JH up, he gives fake tape?

someday made a news report regarding park dong chul also 5 friends and the recording plays? (I don't understand this part)

oh JH is taken to elder's house.

Guest uctqepe

OMG!!! JUNG HOOO is in the elder's place!!!!!  X_X X_X
OMG!!! THEY ARE LIVE BROADCASTING THE ELDER!!!

OMG!!!OMG!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SONG JINA!!!!!!!!

Guest tomoyo1010

SJH is caught. nowhere to run or purposely catched.
he's now is PBS. bad guy took the tape but it was the wrong one. he's making excuses. talk about healer. he wants to see healer.
Broadcast about PDC and the five friends. blurred out KMS, CMH and OGA face. Broadcast PDC convo.
Bad guy bring SJH somewhere. KMS and sec oh watching Someday News.
SJH at elder's place.

JH and YS drive and when YS keeps talking, he just stares at her.... boy is so smitten... JH's darling sister drives her bike to some place and haha.... Jong Soo watches her.... OOHhhh... it's someday... She walks like she owns the place... I love this girl..... Editor is mad... haha....LOL... JH and YS go somewhere and knowing that ahjumma is watching her, she waves at the camera and JH pulls her... she's so cute.....Wair... is JH imitating someone..... HAHA... cute........... they are like on a date.... JH finds his dad's grave and introduced her to his dad... cute.... and aww....HAHA... everybody stares when Dae Young walks out from MH's room and MH gets everybody ready.... HAH.... looks like she and MH has an affair or something....cut to the grave scene... JH finds a letter in the grave.... The trailers are watching them.... without even looking, he passes her the letter. They take each other's hands (awwwwwwww.....) and walks away seperately....HAHAHA.... Ahjumma tlks to somebody using a baby tone.... Oh crappp.... JH and YS are crowded.....JH fights after telling her to look away... Aw... impressive.... MH is recording news.... he talks about the five friends...JH is acting all Bong Soo like, and gets beaten... baby boy...... no.... there's blood on his lips.... Noooooooooooooo............. I'll hunt you down you sons of bit-MH records news.... this time introducing JH's dad and teacher... he takes help from ahjumma.... who plays the recorder... JH is taken somewhere...

Was this shared before?

B81xsvECMAANAn1.jpg
B81xtitCUAAmfoK.jpg
Credit: PMY DC

Big thanks for the live recaps! You're amazing! :)

Conpia youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOO5unV5FIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwH3fU6nm5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOE0CT7Mo_Y

This moment is :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3g_PlSF5Io

It was the best, amazing episode!

Guest tomoyo1010

suspense...suspense...suspense...
is it ending like this.

SJH finally meet the elder.

he's wearing the spy glasses.
someone cover the elder face (?)

preview....
tape...KMH ask SJH to go back...elder ask JSH who is he...JSh said something...

see you tomorrow...

MD watches his brother's news and can I say it? Can I? Can I, pleaseeeeee....? Saying it...MS-ah, BURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.........................Feeling relieved...JH is dumped somewhere.... everybody awaits D-day..... JH gives the signal and ahjumma hits enter...  Tehy watch live stream... and..... laggggg.....