[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I love YS. I think she asked him if he killed that man and he said no. I like that. Just asked and no need to do guess work and no misunderstanding. <3

I think the place where YS met JH was the same as the picture that PMY uploaded and the video that JCW uploaded...

YS: JH, did you kill taht man?

JH: I didn't.
YS: I knew that already.  and she smiles
I love them
JCW's ost is playing
Het tells her he knows where the tape is and she says she will help him

Omg!!! Perfect moment!!! I want to seeeee

SJH walks with her in the woods

CYS: have you kill anyone?SJH: NoCYS:let me help youSJH: Its difficult
CYS walks closer to him and link her arm with himBoth of them smiling while walking in the beautiful and serene morning woods.
cut to elder talking to moonshikMoonshik accepted the drink
elder talking about moonho, if this person disappear? nobody will remembersMS: moonho is my brotherelder: seoul mayor candidate.... if you are arrested again like 20years agoMS: it wont happen
secretary: CYS was here but MH doesnt know who she is.

JH messed up the study room. secretary seems like crazy man trying to clean it up. seems like JH is the suspect? he found some document about his father urn?
Myunghee told CYS about the incident. Seems like she get a call for her to run. a group off people caught up with them.  She hid CYS and ran off. Myunghee having an attack. CYS hug her and the nurse came in. she walk around the house and found the cookies her Mom baked. She took one and wrap it up. 
CYS walks out and found JH wait for her. She still kinda awkward with him. she told her about her meeting. she said the last word her Mum said to her is dont talk to anyone. and that's why she doesnt talk for a long time. 
she asked JH if he ever kill someone. and he said no. She smile and said she said she knows.he smiled and they walk together.   squeallllllll. he asked something. not sure. but she said should they ran away together. Jh said something else and she said he'll help him through.  She walks towards him and hold his hand.

When she's walking, she comes across JH....OMO... here it is..... She says that she doens't know what to think... that's all I get.... They talk.... JH looks pale.....I think she told him that she met with Myung Hee.... THIS is going to be interesting....YS seems lost in thought and JH can only listen to her...She's crying, silently..... What does "angare" mean? He said that... she smiles.... OMO It's JI Chang Wook's song "I will protect you" playing in the background as she smiles and they walk together talking- disclosing all the information... I love this... and JCW's sexy voice..... Yummmmmmm-argh! Cut to ew-inducing Elder drinking soup(?) I dunno... don't give a effing elephant's poop....He's talking with MS, stupid elders thinking that they can takeover everyone's lives just like that.... I so wanna slap them both! X(

CYS met SJH on the road back. SJH was hiding behind a tree.She told SJH that her mom is sick. That her mom did not throw her away when she was young.
She asked SJH is he killed a person. He answered no. CYS said "I knew it."
They are walking side by side. CYS is telling her his plans. CYS is saying she will help him out.
CYS put her hands in SJH arms...