[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

HEALER FOUND A IMPORTANT PAPER,MOM AND YS,FLASBACK FROM THE PAST...THEY WERE TOGETHER,BACK IN THE PRESENT MOM SAID HER DAUGHTER WAS BEAUTIFULL...FLASHBACK...SHE WAS ON THE RUN...ELDER MEN WERE AFTER HER,SHE HIDES HER DAUGHTER,SHE IS NOT WELL...YS TAKES SOME OF HER FOOD ...SHE LEFT THE HOUSE SHE IS WALKING...HEALER WAITING FOR HER

Myung Hee gives that recorded conversation recorder to YS.... YS and Myung Hee talk more... Please tell her that you are her daughter.... that would rid the pain in that poor lady's heart...Secretary Hunchback informs somebody of the YS-Myung Hee meeting progress...HAHA.... LOVE THIS!!!!JH is standing right behind him (sans mask or anything to cover his identity) and he directly talks with the Elder on the phone... note that Elder didn't speak on word, only scoffed....So JH can't know his voice...HAHA.... Secretary Hunchback looks like he's about to pee his pants.... Sis I tell that I love this? JH tightens Sec's tie and looks threatening at him....Myung Hee and YS still talk...I think Myung Hee is telling how Gil Han was killed or something..... JH is finding for the recorder or something and pulls all books to the floor... ahaha... scaredy cat silently asks him not to mess the bookcase.... Haha... JH's expression makes my day.....He thanks ahjumma... and she says that somebody has noticed his face and shows a drawn pic of him in glasses and cap.... He then sees something on MS's desk...Myung Hee twlls the story about how she was abandoned... poor YS can only silently cry... poor baby...We are shown Myung Hee running away with young Jian... escaping attackers..... She leaves Jian somewhnere and tells her to wait that she'll be back.... In the present, Myung Hee starts to panic and YS hugs her before Myung Hee's nurse come and takes over the situation... YS still holds her hand....Later YS comes across the preparations Myung Hee has made for Jian's birthday and hugs something to her chest...

Back to present:

MH recollecting her thoughts and show CYS the photo of young MH and ji an.
flashback to young MH carrying ji an running there seems to be pursuers
streaming cut off.
CYS holding something that MH gave her and walk out.
SJH walk towards her. some crows in the trees calling.
CYS told him I saw my mum, I dont know what to call her. 
They didnt abandon me, but lost me. 
Before she has her attack, she told me alot. She is not well, so she couldnt go look for me. She couldnt move.Her last sentence to me was to be quiet.
SJH: I understand.
NEW OST PLAYING!

JH is playing with the secretary and messing the books. He found some documents and saw the urn. He realized they have numbers in them.
CYS is still intervieweing MH, told her the night her husband died (i think). THen MH let her see a picture of Ji an and MH years ago.
MH was running away with Ji an. they are being chased so she left Ji-an by the garbage dump and told her not to make a sound. MH ran as bait for the gangsters to follow. Its too much for MH to take and her attack started. CYS saw her mother is really sick.
She took a piece of baked cookie and hugged it.

Just Secretary Oh - been STAR-STRUCK with HEALAAAHHH!

J1hFac.gif

Dude, take some autograph from him! That's once in a lifetime meeting! Take some SELCA with him!

Ac6txH.gif

What really happened between them? Suddenly Black-out!It's a Bromance CURSE!

iqJtxmc.jpg

- OTP is back again -
lnL8Hr.gif

Wow, his singing voice in the background, sooooo good!
SJina is really a good writer... simple scenes which can elicit deep emotions from the viewers.  When CSY just picked up a cookie and held it close to her chest, knowing that someone celebrates her birthday religiously every year...my tears just fell...

Guest tomoyo1010

CYS outside the house and saw SJH. they're facing each out.
CYS talk about her mother. said something about pain.
CYS talks about what her mother her (?). something about afraid... 
aigooo...don't understand what they're talking about. but they're smiling to each other. puroba te - heard this words :D
now walk side by side. is that JCW ost at the background?

They talk! Thank God *kisses the writer*And they are back together with JCW singing 'I will protect you' in the background. Awesome!But now Elder is talking to Moon Shik about Moon Ho. I am guessing Moon Shik has to choose where he stands.